[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
dondonispro wrote:
"
aldenaly wrote:
I don't see many people playing this build as slayer and mostly are all beserkers.

Is berserker strictly better in terms of damage and survivability? I hate to be extremely squishy and even with my gear I can do A7 Sirus deathless as slayer. Should I make the switch? What upgrades should I focus on now?

If you have the funds, berserker. I tested both out extensively with 50-100 ex, once I pushed past 100 ex, berserker was the clear option after switching. You will need the serpent gloves. In addition, berserker play needs more buttons pushed. Flasks management, berserk activation and keeping an eye on projectiles/explosions as you are speeeeeeedy.

If you enjoy less buttons pushed but consistent, slayer. If you want damage/more efficient game play, berserker. Comes down to play style. Feel free to check my character out for berserker perfection. Pushing leveling 100 as we speak, cleared all content with breeze. Double deep cuts, double adrenaline, drive the destruction are most important notables for my play style. Oh, and martial experience right side if you stack all the pre-mentioned total max recovery.

EDIT: Do not follow my passive tree, as I switched to straight dps and movement speed juice after hitting 100.

Does cannot be hindered on your one jewel work against any of the junk that slows you in Delirium this league?
"
tehduckeggs wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:
"
aldenaly wrote:
I don't see many people playing this build as slayer and mostly are all beserkers.

Is berserker strictly better in terms of damage and survivability? I hate to be extremely squishy and even with my gear I can do A7 Sirus deathless as slayer. Should I make the switch? What upgrades should I focus on now?

If you have the funds, berserker. I tested both out extensively with 50-100 ex, once I pushed past 100 ex, berserker was the clear option after switching. You will need the serpent gloves. In addition, berserker play needs more buttons pushed. Flasks management, berserk activation and keeping an eye on projectiles/explosions as you are speeeeeeedy.

If you enjoy less buttons pushed but consistent, slayer. If you want damage/more efficient game play, berserker. Comes down to play style. Feel free to check my character out for berserker perfection. Pushing leveling 100 as we speak, cleared all content with breeze. Double deep cuts, double adrenaline, drive the destruction are most important notables for my play style. Oh, and martial experience right side if you stack all the pre-mentioned total max recovery.

EDIT: Do not follow my passive tree, as I switched to straight dps and movement speed juice after hitting 100.

Does cannot be hindered on your one jewel work against any of the junk that slows you in Delirium this league?

Nope, only a small chance for other type mobs. Answered in person, but figured if someone was wondering the same thing.
"
Pushing leveling 100 as we speak, cleared all content with breeze.

Congratulations !

It is rare to see someone achieve this mark with this build.

Very nice !
First of all I m new on PoE.

I followed the guide but im still stuck at lvl 87 and cant go higher of
T12 maps.

my build isnt perfect yet but I lack in currency so i can get higher.
any tips?
wrong topic sry
Last edited by nsnsmag on Apr 8, 2020, 3:37:13 PM
"
ByCrom wrote:
"
Pushing leveling 100 as we speak, cleared all content with breeze.

Congratulations !

It is rare to see someone achieve this mark with this build.

Very nice !

Thank you very much, oddly enough this was my first level 100 ever. It was a grind, but this build was so fun I had to do it for the min-max. Thank you again :)
"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:
First of all I m new on PoE.

I followed the guide but im still stuck at lvl 87 and cant go higher of
T12 maps.

my build isnt perfect yet but I lack in currency so i can get higher.
any tips?

You need to put your characters on public so we can help tinker your build etc.
"
Thank you very much, oddly enough this was my first level 100 ever. It was a grind, but this build was so fun I had to do it for the min-max. Thank you again :)

It is necessary to have a well balanced character to reach this mark.

I think Vashseden could make a mention of this in the build's "hall of fame"

\o/
I've decided to come out for the shadows of just reading this forum to actually posting :)

Long time reader, using this build from the start of the league and reaching level 92 (this is my second league) - I don't even want to count the first league it was a flop.

First of all, I really love the playstyle of this build and have been having a blast killing everything.

I really want to start looking at cluster jewels, even though I don't think I need them right now I'm using just the passive tree. I don't know where to start though, what passives to remove for the jewel or what to change.

I also really want to use abyssus helmet, but the 40% additional phys damage taken feels very squishy.

"
ByCrom wrote:
"

It is necessary to have a well balanced character to reach this mark.

I think Vashseden could make a mention of this in the build's "hall of fame"

\o/

You’re right, but you are flattering me too much haha. I appreciate your kind words <3 stay safe exile~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info