[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
douweegbertje wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:
"
Fearmalock wrote:
I've decided to come out for the shadows of just reading this forum to actually posting :)

Long time reader, using this build from the start of the league and reaching level 92 (this is my second league) - I don't even want to count the first league it was a flop.

First of all, I really love the playstyle of this build and have been having a blast killing everything.

I really want to start looking at cluster jewels, even though I don't think I need them right now I'm using just the passive tree. I don't know where to start though, what passives to remove for the jewel or what to change.

I also really want to use abyssus helmet, but the 40% additional phys damage taken feels very squishy.

There’s a lot of detailed progression with cluster jewels on my posts about 5-10 pages back. Off the top of my head, my final setup is, large attack cluster with drive the destruction(total max recovery buff), deep cuts(additional hit 10% more dmg) and two added jewel sockets, then I put two mediums, one medium being a megalomaniac with adrenaline(life, total max recovery and damage buff(you can remove a life node for this as it will give you a little more life + dmg + total max recovery) and deep cuts again(for an additional 10% more dmg/ maxed 7 stacks of impale). Having two deep cuts also allows you to keep 100% impale chance, also allowing you to remove the 6 impale nodes on the tree. My second medium cluster i preferred while leveling was a channeling one, with enduring focus(extra layer of defense/endurance charge capability and rapid infusion(5% more damage, 4% less damage taken and 5% movement speed.) and one added jewel socket. That for me was a clear choice. As from my calculations, most decent dmg notables on clusters are around 7-10% more damage, so gaining 5% more + survivability was a no brainer for leveling purposes. Attached to that medium, is a small life cluster with adrenaline again, thus, 10% life(6% + 4% from small passive), more max recovery and more attack speed. When you add double adrenaline, double deep cuts, and drive the destruction, survivability increases by a ton. Last but not least, martial experience right side is important with 30% total max recovery now. Ooooh, and recover life % on kill chest piece to mitigate damage even more as your regen/leech is now INSANE. Mix that with a bottled faith, you may get hit but you gain all the hp back insanely fast.

TLDR: large attack cluster, drive the destruction, deep cuts, two added jewel sockets. Medium megalomaniac, deep cuts adrenaline. One medium channeling, enduring focus and rapid infusion. One small life cluster, adrenaline. Double adrenaline, double deep cuts, remove impale nodes from passive tree if double deep cuts. Right side martial experience on tree, recover life % on kill chest piece, bottled faith. Insane survivability + dps. This was my approach to not die, ofc there are better dps options if you don’t mind dying.

P.s Graceful execution is also nice notable if you need a little int but big damage buff. Also, find either int or resists on added small passives for extra stat fill. For me, all ele res/chaos res was priority for added small passives.

Thanks a lot for this. I've setup the basic with the jewels and I really like it. Do you perhaps have a skill tree, because I feel like I'm lacking a lot of points to actually get all the jewels working..

I believe i posted a pastebin 5-10 pages back after I finished my cluster jewel setup, check around for it, and if you cant find it let me know and ill look.
"
douweegbertje wrote:
Thanks a lot for this. I've setup the basic with the jewels and I really like it. Do you perhaps have a skill tree, because I feel like I'm lacking a lot of points to actually get all the jewels working..

Just looking at your tree, first, level 93-95 would be ideal, its not too difficult to reach that through t16 safe rolled maps, alva temple 82+, mines 82+. Also, I switched off the top left might of the meek for four extra passives, didn't feel it had enough for me for 4 passives.
Last edited by dondonispro on Apr 9, 2020, 2:54:05 PM
I guess it would be this one: https://pastebin.com/0XLipSqp ?

I'm wondering how I could work with this. I still use 2x might of the meek and so many life nodes are removed. I'm not sure I would end up with enough defensives. Or am I missing something here?
"
dondonispro wrote:
"
ByCrom wrote:
"
Pushing leveling 100 as we speak, cleared all content with breeze.

Congratulations !

It is rare to see someone achieve this mark with this build.

Very nice !

Thank you very much, oddly enough this was my first level 100 ever. It was a grind, but this build was so fun I had to do it for the min-max. Thank you again :)

Daaaaaaaaamn! I'm really glad you enjoyed the build! Congrats! Legit 10/10.

Character name also made me LUL
Last edited by Vashseden on Apr 9, 2020, 3:28:53 PM
"
ByCrom wrote:
"
Thank you very much, oddly enough this was my first level 100 ever. It was a grind, but this build was so fun I had to do it for the min-max. Thank you again :)

It is necessary to have a well balanced character to reach this mark.

I think Vashseden could make a mention of this in the build's "hall of fame"

\o/

Haha, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the post! On it!
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
Throw some currency in my char, one button for clear content.

But i want more dmg :D

Crafting Foil are too painful.

Hahahaha, I feel this post SO hard. There's always MORE DAMAGE!

- More Currency Please! ^_^
Tesla Pro's Section has been updated to reflect more amazingness

With a BIG overdue update to two Pros that have kept the forum and build strong over a long time:

Igor JIambepT and ByCrom ^_^.

I've been lazy updating it. Hope this is ok for now.
"
douweegbertje wrote:
I guess it would be this one: https://pastebin.com/0XLipSqp ?

I'm wondering how I could work with this. I still use 2x might of the meek and so many life nodes are removed. I'm not sure I would end up with enough defensives. Or am I missing something here?

https://pastebin.com/X2pvkB9s

Made a new pastebin for my level 95 version of it. I guess I didn't ever put a new pastebin once I hit the comfy life I liked for leveling. A lot of my life comes from my items on top of those nodes, I tried to search for t1 life rolls with dps on absolutely everything possible if I could afford it/ work it in. So I was always sitting around 5.9k - 6.3k life, depending on mood and items bought/found. In addition, all jewels slotted in the tree had t1 life rolls/dps/resists as well, this helps mitigate the might of the meek hp loss. I actually didnt care for brutal blade even though its one of the highest dps gains, I needed those 4 points for other things. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions. Take a look at my items to get an idea of what to look for on the market, if you like what you see :)

P.S, since this pob I made on my current cluster setup, you can disregard the AOE medium cluster and instead put a channeling cluster with rapid infusion and enduring focus. However, I do kind of like the AOE node I have in due to a little more max life, and I changed my playstyle to leap, cyc for 1-2 seconds, leap. Before I was holding down cyclone so enduring focus made sense but noticed I was dying a tad more when running into slow storms from delirium mobs. SO def up to playstyle what cluster you want to use.
Last edited by dondonispro on Apr 9, 2020, 5:33:32 PM
"
Vashseden wrote:

Daaaaaaaaamn! I'm really glad you enjoyed the build! Congrats! Legit 10/10.

Character name also made me LUL

Oh my, I really wasn't expecting to make it on the actual GUIDE ahaha. I am very honored, thank you vash, bycrom and all. Glad you enjoyed the name, I try to make people laugh with silly names :)
Hi,

I'm pretty new to PoE and trying to figure things out. I'm actually trying your build but getting issues with survivability. Some mobs just kill me without giving me any chance (e.g. projectile spammers when they are like 20 and all fire at the same time).

I think I'm doing something wrong. I'm still low level because I just reached mapping.

Here's my PoB https://pastebin.com/MHjdKBwp.

Thank you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info