[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
CaptainSyld wrote:
Hi,

I'm pretty new to PoE and trying to figure things out. I'm actually trying your build but getting issues with survivability. Some mobs just kill me without giving me any chance (e.g. projectile spammers when they are like 20 and all fire at the same time).

I think I'm doing something wrong. I'm still low level because I just reached mapping.

Here's my PoB https://pastebin.com/MHjdKBwp.

Thank you very much.

Survivability increases a good bit for projectiles when you use divine vessels on the correct maps for souls. Soul of lunaris is what I use for projectile based things.
Hello and thanks for the great build! What should I upgrade next?

Hello, i'm trying your build and I have a couple of questions

1. I'm getting issues with survivability. Currently i'm using Flesh and stone instead Herald of purity for survivability cause i'm dying ALOT. Lvl 92 and 0%. How to get more survivability in this build?

My current gear

2. What is the easiest way to get -15 mana cost chest? I mean i'm total noob in craft. Do i need to get ilvl 85 Astral plate with Warlord influence and use chaoses on it. If so, what is the easiest way to get ilvl 85 Astral plate with Warlord influence? The price on poe.trade starts at 3 EX...
Last edited by Tahk90 on Apr 10, 2020, 5:16:44 AM
"
dondonispro wrote:
"
Fearmalock wrote:
I've decided to come out for the shadows of just reading this forum to actually posting :)

Long time reader, using this build from the start of the league and reaching level 92 (this is my second league) - I don't even want to count the first league it was a flop.

First of all, I really love the playstyle of this build and have been having a blast killing everything.

I really want to start looking at cluster jewels, even though I don't think I need them right now I'm using just the passive tree. I don't know where to start though, what passives to remove for the jewel or what to change.

I also really want to use abyssus helmet, but the 40% additional phys damage taken feels very squishy.

There’s a lot of detailed progression with cluster jewels on my posts about 5-10 pages back. Off the top of my head, my final setup is, large attack cluster with drive the destruction(total max recovery buff), deep cuts(additional hit 10% more dmg) and two added jewel sockets, then I put two mediums, one medium being a megalomaniac with adrenaline(life, total max recovery and damage buff(you can remove a life node for this as it will give you a little more life + dmg + total max recovery) and deep cuts again(for an additional 10% more dmg/ maxed 7 stacks of impale). Having two deep cuts also allows you to keep 100% impale chance, also allowing you to remove the 6 impale nodes on the tree. My second medium cluster i preferred while leveling was a channeling one, with enduring focus(extra layer of defense/endurance charge capability and rapid infusion(5% more damage, 4% less damage taken and 5% movement speed.) and one added jewel socket. That for me was a clear choice. As from my calculations, most decent dmg notables on clusters are around 7-10% more damage, so gaining 5% more + survivability was a no brainer for leveling purposes. Attached to that medium, is a small life cluster with adrenaline again, thus, 10% life(6% + 4% from small passive), more max recovery and more attack speed. When you add double adrenaline, double deep cuts, and drive the destruction, survivability increases by a ton. Last but not least, martial experience right side is important with 30% total max recovery now. Ooooh, and recover life % on kill chest piece to mitigate damage even more as your regen/leech is now INSANE. Mix that with a bottled faith, you may get hit but you gain all the hp back insanely fast.

TLDR: large attack cluster, drive the destruction, deep cuts, two added jewel sockets. Medium megalomaniac, deep cuts adrenaline. One medium channeling, enduring focus and rapid infusion. One small life cluster, adrenaline. Double adrenaline, double deep cuts, remove impale nodes from passive tree if double deep cuts. Right side martial experience on tree, recover life % on kill chest piece, bottled faith. Insane survivability + dps. This was my approach to not die, ofc there are better dps options if you don’t mind dying.

P.s Graceful execution is also nice notable if you need a little int but big damage buff. Also, find either int or resists on added small passives for extra stat fill. For me, all ele res/chaos res was priority for added small passives.

hello,
i count 90% impale chance in your build,am i missing something?
40% pride,20% impale supp, 30% double deep cuts
Im still stucked on t13 maps,
I have upgraded my chest, so now i can change the rings.
I m just out of currency so for now im running t11 maps to earn some but still not a lot of currency return.

Anyone could give me some advice on what to upgrade first?
"
NinuzTrustMe wrote:
Im still stucked on t13 maps,
I have upgraded my chest, so now i can change the rings.
I m just out of currency so for now im running t11 maps to earn some but still not a lot of currency return.

Anyone could give me some advice on what to upgrade first?

take out the praxis since you have -15mana on body armor, buy a circle of guilt ring with increased phys dmg while affected by herald of purity,and change sanctified life flask to divine. and try to get a jeweled foil on 2nd hand for more range
also i am not 100% sure but i think blood rage and daresso salute dont work together,so switch blood rage to berserk
"
frankiehf wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:
"
Fearmalock wrote:
I've decided to come out for the shadows of just reading this forum to actually posting :)

Long time reader, using this build from the start of the league and reaching level 92 (this is my second league) - I don't even want to count the first league it was a flop.

First of all, I really love the playstyle of this build and have been having a blast killing everything.

I really want to start looking at cluster jewels, even though I don't think I need them right now I'm using just the passive tree. I don't know where to start though, what passives to remove for the jewel or what to change.

I also really want to use abyssus helmet, but the 40% additional phys damage taken feels very squishy.

There’s a lot of detailed progression with cluster jewels on my posts about 5-10 pages back. Off the top of my head, my final setup is, large attack cluster with drive the destruction(total max recovery buff), deep cuts(additional hit 10% more dmg) and two added jewel sockets, then I put two mediums, one medium being a megalomaniac with adrenaline(life, total max recovery and damage buff(you can remove a life node for this as it will give you a little more life + dmg + total max recovery) and deep cuts again(for an additional 10% more dmg/ maxed 7 stacks of impale). Having two deep cuts also allows you to keep 100% impale chance, also allowing you to remove the 6 impale nodes on the tree. My second medium cluster i preferred while leveling was a channeling one, with enduring focus(extra layer of defense/endurance charge capability and rapid infusion(5% more damage, 4% less damage taken and 5% movement speed.) and one added jewel socket. That for me was a clear choice. As from my calculations, most decent dmg notables on clusters are around 7-10% more damage, so gaining 5% more + survivability was a no brainer for leveling purposes. Attached to that medium, is a small life cluster with adrenaline again, thus, 10% life(6% + 4% from small passive), more max recovery and more attack speed. When you add double adrenaline, double deep cuts, and drive the destruction, survivability increases by a ton. Last but not least, martial experience right side is important with 30% total max recovery now. Ooooh, and recover life % on kill chest piece to mitigate damage even more as your regen/leech is now INSANE. Mix that with a bottled faith, you may get hit but you gain all the hp back insanely fast.

TLDR: large attack cluster, drive the destruction, deep cuts, two added jewel sockets. Medium megalomaniac, deep cuts adrenaline. One medium channeling, enduring focus and rapid infusion. One small life cluster, adrenaline. Double adrenaline, double deep cuts, remove impale nodes from passive tree if double deep cuts. Right side martial experience on tree, recover life % on kill chest piece, bottled faith. Insane survivability + dps. This was my approach to not die, ofc there are better dps options if you don’t mind dying.

P.s Graceful execution is also nice notable if you need a little int but big damage buff. Also, find either int or resists on added small passives for extra stat fill. For me, all ele res/chaos res was priority for added small passives.

hello,
i count 90% impale chance in your build,am i missing something?
40% pride,20% impale supp, 30% double deep cuts

Oh yeah, you are totally right. I miss remembered it. However, with .10 attack speed per hit, id imagine it's negligible difference. Not worth keeping 6 passives on your tree or even three. Thank you for catching that though.
"
mercizizou1 wrote:
Hello and thanks for the great build! What should I upgrade next?

Ryslatha's coil for belt, att spd t1 on gloves, 35% movement speed boots with t1 life roll(cheaper option), or elusive/tailwind boots if you can afford.
Has anyone tested damage on 2 1H 400 PDPS foils vs a Starforge?

I am currently dual-wielding and I am unsure what benefits the Starforge might give me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info