[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
MochaButt wrote:
Why slayer and not berserker? Berserker is 20% more dps. Plus access to rage.

Hiya,

Great question. When comparing the two ascendancies:

Berserker Pros over Slayer:

More Damage
Rage (attack dmg/speed and movement)

at the cost of taking 5% increased damage taken

Slayer Pros over Berserker:

Can Do reflect Physical Maps
More Aoe
and the big one, Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life

The other advantages each ascendancy brings either cancel each other out or, in terms of damage, favor the Berserker.

I believe the damage scales well enough that you can go either one that you would like to and still complete all of the game's content. It will be up to you to decide if you want the Quality of Life overleech and pushing your aoe provides or if you do not mind being more flask attentive and want to push as much damage as possible with the risk of taking increased damage.

other choices as well include:

Berserker/Slayer
Last edited by Vashseden on Jan 7, 2020, 4:31:19 PM
So Yesterday I made a Tesla Metamorph and level'd to 89.

I'm honestly kicking myself that I didn't league start this at this point.

The build is more powerful than ever.

The build also has WAAAY more options to destroy everything.

I'm going to do more leveling and playing around with what I like with the build and then I'll, at this rate, have to remake a good portion of the guide (only in terms of just ditching redundant things I've added in and all of the new stuff that just goes with "I now have money, where do I spend it)

If you are looking at the guide now and want to play the build, feel free. You'll have a lot of info to work with with a lot more to come.

I'm trying to decide how I want to split up the guide now based on a few things.

With the new elderslayers influenced gear, crafting etc, it's just going to take time.

The best part is that basically all the choices are great choices, it will just come down to: your budget/playtime and in which way you want to make your cyclone swiss army knife.

I will say though, I think for a league starter, going Slayer/Raider offers the best QOL for currency farming/getting through the league/and getting everything set up. Then you can simply choose to build it up from there or explore many other options depending on your playstyle and experience with the game.

Ok, more to come.

P.S. for those with monies, Tailwind + elusive (or even just Elusive) boots are ez pz amazballs. Also the amount of new craft on a chest (Killing enemies will have them do 3% of max life to all nearby enemies) is absolutely amazing giving you a ton more aoe potential
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
MochaButt wrote:
Why slayer and not berserker? Berserker is 20% more dps. Plus access to rage.

Hiya,

Great question. When comparing the two ascendancies:

Berserker Pros over Slayer:

More Damage
Rage (attack dmg/speed and movement)

at the cost of taking 5% increased damage taken

Slayer Pros over Berserker:

Can Do reflect Physical Maps
More Aoe
and the big one, Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life

The other advantages each ascendancy brings either cancel each other out or, in terms of damage, favor the Berserker.

I believe the damage scales well enough that you can go either one that you would like to and still complete all of the game's content. It will be up to you to decide if you want the Quality of Life overleech and pushing your aoe provides or if you do not mind being more flask attentive and want to push as much damage as possible with the risk of taking increased damage.

other choices as well include:

Berserker/Slayer

In blight league i have made some tests, so i was for Champion and Assassin ascendacy:

Champion :
Your Hits permanently Intimidate Enemies that are on Full Life
25% chance to Taunt on Hit
Enemies Taunted by you take 10% increased Damage
10% chance to Fortify on Melee hit
20% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks
You and nearby Allies have 8% increased Movement Speed

assassin :
40% chance to Poison on Hit
10% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike
+0.75% to Critical Strike Chance
Damage from your Critical Strikes cannot be Reflected
10% chance to gain Elusive on Kill

And used that glove with "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life" as well as a ring with vaal pact so i could to play fine with these.
I've been playing the build a couple days now and honestly it's fast AF and fun.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/JIambepT/JIamberT?i=3&search=class%3DAscendant%26skill%3DCyclone

I was putting together my build and then I saw that a certain Tesla cycloner and I had very similar gear on here haha.

So, I just wanted to give a shoutout to his set up this league.

No, you don't need everything as fine tuned as he has it to have fun this league (My gear isn't even as good yet)

but this milestone can serve as an end game strategy for pieces to aim for etc.

You can drop the Crit chance on the chest for more budget and pick up resist.

The boots are completely replaceable but if you have the crafting experience / money, they are an AMAZING addition to the speed. You will still be just as fast as the original without them but with them, you're sonic the hedgehog (minus maybe a uber lab running pathfinder XD )

the elder ring combo still stands as the most budget friendly combo for later if you are ready to toss your Thief's Torment ring after farming.

I don't even have his vuln on hit gloves yet and I'm done Shaper / Elder / all guardians / T16 farms / Red Metamorphs and 3 elder slayers (Will do the 4th and Sirus later today)

I think the gem set up is awesome and can even be tinkered with depending on your preferences. Such as Infused channeling for Conc Effect/increased Aoe if you don't mind gem swapping //// Steelskin can be placed with CWDT for 2k more hp when hit (preference again)

The totem set up is really nice.

I'm still going to be tinkering w/ the Pride aura / mayyybe going Berserker and Slayer after you get the tailwind boots (I'm getting old and the zoom zoom is so hella fast I'm spinning into walls on certain maps haha)

I did try out Berserker/Raider and the dmg it's intense but w/out overleech, the QOL def goes down.
https://youtu.be/l9Xm94MQb2U Sirus , mb someone interesing . After bubles rework he is ezclap boss. Uber Elder more dangerous.
Hi !

I saw some new interesting items in 3.9.0 what can be useful for this build (or not) , need some tests :P

--->The Savior - intermediate level sword with reflection skill - acts like vaal double strike doubles , max of 2 , with 50% of player damage.

--->warriors legacy - unique ruby ring - has a effect like "attack echo". Needs get a step aside from original location to work. Works well with static attacks , i dont now if works with cyclone e how works to vaal double strike, ancestral warchief.

--->Thread of hope - crimson jewel - acts like intuitive leap - allows passives within its range to be allocated without being connected to the tree, but in this case it can have a large range.
Hey there, just wanted to say I'm having a great time with your build so far. I checked your youtube for new content but I didn't see any, and some of your FAQ videos aren't working anymore. Do you still stream?

Also, how DO I get the red colors on Bronn's Lithe, please?
Sincerely,
Crazy Woman
Last edited by princessmisery on Jan 12, 2020, 7:37:10 PM
"
Hey there, just wanted to say I'm having a great time with your build so far. I checked your youtube for new content but I didn't see any, and some of your FAQ videos aren't working anymore. Do you still stream?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=socket+color+poe
"
ByCrom wrote:
"

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=socket+color+poe

Thanks ByCrom for the help.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE XD

I've trimmed the fat and updated the entire guide!

New POBs. New Gem links. New Ascendancy choices. New things!

I'll be adding more over time but wanted to overhaul everything this league.

I really want to give a major prop shoutout to those that played the build over the years and still continue to support the forum. It means a lot that people can find some amount of joy playing the build.

I'll try add more and even prep for the next league in the future as well.

<3 Cheers.
This build looks fun! I love cyclone and might try this out today.

Do you think it is viable for HC this league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info