[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
KittenyKat wrote:
I just found a Pillar of the Caged God while leveling on normal, think that's a good weapon for this?

I guess better weapons for this, in sequence :

-Limbsplit or Wideswing
-Reaper's Pursuit
-Rigwald's Charge
-Terminus Est
- Hiltless / Kondo's Pride / Doomsower / sinvictas
-starforge

I am playng lvl 50 and still using oni-goroshi sword, but this is unusual way for leveling.
Last edited by ByCrom on Oct 10, 2019, 1:29:41 AM
"
ByCrom wrote:
"
KittenyKat wrote:
I just found a Pillar of the Caged God while leveling on normal, think that's a good weapon for this?

-Limbsplit or Wideswing
-Reaper's Pursuit
-Rigwald's Charge
-Terminus Est
-starforge

I am playng lvl 50 and still using oni-goroshi sword, but this is unusual way for leveling.

Most of us will never hold a Starforge :-) Imho Hiltless and Kondo's are fine. Rigwald's is enough up until about lvl60.
Would you still use Starkonja's or Devoto's? I feel I need a little more tankiness and Devoto's sounds like a good alternative.
"
"
ByCrom wrote:
"
KittenyKat wrote:

-Limbsplit or Wideswing
-Reaper's Pursuit
-Rigwald's Charge
-Terminus Est
-starforge

Most of us will never hold a Starforge :-) Imho Hiltless and Kondo's are fine. Rigwald's is enough up until about lvl60.
Would you still use Starkonja's or Devoto's? I feel I need a little more tankiness and Devoto's sounds like a good alternative.

LoL, gather a bunch of chaos and buy a starforge :P
In delve league i got a Sinvicta's in azurite mine and that axe give a lot of fun.
I am still using Goldrim leather cap in blight lol, but yes , starkonja lets you more defensive, Devotos and rats nest you go for attack. I will test Abyssus (legacy) in standard , even with debuff, cause its offensive stats are great. But normally i prefer devotos.
"

In delve league i got a Sinvicta's in azurite mine and that axe give a lot of fun.
I am still using Goldrim leather cap in blight lol, but yes , starkonja lets you more defensive, Devotos and rats nest you go for attack. I will test Abyssus (legacy) in standard , even with debuff, cause its offensive stats are great. But normally i prefer devotos.

OK lets say "a reasonable Starforge". Hard to find one for a few C that I would consider a real Upgrade for the price tag. The ones my brain says "want want want" are about 10ex.

Currently with what I am rolling, damage is great anyways and Survivability is okish up to rare T8-T10 Maps. You got to play actively, it's no qwertz faceroll but I am OK with that. I'll first get my gems to 20Q, then consider new items.

Edit: Goddammit Map bosses die fast if you trigger everything ^^
Last edited by xsmilingbanditx on Oct 11, 2019, 8:02:37 AM
"
"

OK lets say "a reasonable Starforge". Hard to find one for a few C that I would consider a real Upgrade for the price tag. The ones my brain says "want want want" are about 10ex.

Currently with what I am rolling, damage is great anyways and Survivability is okish up to rare T8-T10 Maps. You got to play actively, it's no qwertz faceroll but I am OK with that. I'll first get my gems to 20Q, then consider new items.

Edit: Goddammit Map bosses die fast if you trigger everything ^^

Nice.

I am doing some experiences with blight enchants on amulets, helmets , etc. By the way, daressos salute with a good blight enchant (anointments) is cheap.

M,t,f,k Scion HAHAHA lol
Last edited by ByCrom on Oct 12, 2019, 11:42:35 PM
ExileCon just renewed my interest in PoE after a break, and this looks like a really fun build to try.

Seems it's outdated, but I'll try to use the recent advice posted here as a starting point - thanks!
"
GreyerSkies wrote:
ExileCon just renewed my interest in PoE after a break, and this looks like a really fun build to try.

Seems it's outdated, but I'll try to use the recent advice posted here as a starting point - thanks!

Nice,
Feel free to try it and to put some feedback :P
Will you be updating this for 3.9?

I am interested in how the tree would look. At the moment I am a little confused on what to change

Thanks in advance.
"
Sunfang wrote:
Will you be updating this for 3.9?

I am interested in how the tree would look. At the moment I am a little confused on what to change

Thanks in advance.

Hi , i didnt see significant tree changes from the traditional build of previous leagues.

Just remembering that those passives that were not followed in the tree can be allocated in the amulet or another blight item...like this :

Dismembering
fatal blade
static blows
titanic impacts
blade dancer
master of force
Whispers of doom (additional curse), etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info