[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
KittenyKat wrote:
Are there any critical changes we need to know about going in with the new build, zaliz? I was interested in trying this build because 1: Cyclone has always just been a fun skill, but more importantly 2: This build was so versatile with how you could just swap out gems and be different but still effective without needing to respec.

So is #2 still a thing? Will the variants from the variant video still work?

Well , question was not directed to me, but since i am playing "cycloned" on 3.8, i can say something about, just some tips:

""- Weapon/melee range can be recovered in items and several passive nodes or use support skills to increase area of effect.
- Mana leech not needed anymore, nothing ! Just use a item (ring) with -7, 8 or 9 to total mana cost and you can spin forever.
- There are new support skills to combo with cyclone (Impale , Pulverise, Infused channeling) . I guess only Brutality and Melee Physical damage still are mandatory. Fortify is very useful.
- There are several new passive nodes or passive nodes with place changed inside tree that can be considered.
- New auras good for melee, like Precision, Pride, Blood/sand stance skills, etc.
- Vaal Ancestral Warchief and vaal double strike together are sweet to killing maps bosses in seconds.
- Some mandatory gear items are not so mandatory now. Many, many changes are possible.

* Forgot my pastebin : https://pastebin.com/3yFhA1ee""

Well is this, and reinforcing:
-Thiefs torment very useful all the way, but in endgame you can use 2 rings (with -8 or -9 mana cost and some Life on Hit, some curse on hit and several stats). Mana leech useless now.
-I am using Cyclone - brutality - m.physical dmg - fortify - infused - concentrated effect, but may be others combos.
-Even mana not needed anymore, i am trying aspect of cat on ring e farruls chest to put aspect of cat, blood and sand, grace, vitality (or pride) and precision all together + curses on hit. Many combos are possible now, is just a "engineering" question.

And yes, that variant still working.
So while I'm leveling up, what would you guys suggest I do? You can't exactly jump into cyclone as a league starter until act 3 soonest unless you get a lucky drop.

Cleave? Smite? Is this an Armor, ES, Evasion or hybrid build, btw? How do the defenses work?

It's sadly not a very newbie friendly guide seeing as most of this isn't even mentioned that I can see. D:
Elder astral plate or bronn ?
"
pitekk92 wrote:
Elder astral plate or bronn ?

just astral plate with -15 mana +1lvl maim.
or 3suff t1 crit + maim and -mana cost - bis chest
"
KittenyKat wrote:
So while I'm leveling up, what would you guys suggest I do? You can't exactly jump into cyclone as a league starter until act 3 soonest unless you get a lucky drop.

Cleave? Smite? Is this an Armor, ES, Evasion or hybrid build, btw? How do the defenses work?

It's sadly not a very newbie friendly guide seeing as most of this isn't even mentioned that I can see. D:

I always try same thing, kill hillock until get the talking sword and using molten strike with it.

-->Talking sword is Oni-goroshi , i forgot. If you got it you can play for long time with it, but you will need fire resist or the goddess will take your life :P
Last edited by ByCrom on Oct 7, 2019, 4:52:20 PM
Hey guys,

currently leveling that build since I think I need a physical only build and just love scion more tha duelist :-)

If you got to choose, would you prefer Hiltless or Kondo's? I gotta buy one anyways so help is appreciated. I am somewhat turned off by either "negative" on the weapons - but I suppose Slayer node makes me immune to "Enemies reflect 100 damage"?

Edit: I already got Bronn's as a chest for later with a 6L and a Bunch of stored stuff to get me going on maps.
Last edited by xsmilingbanditx on Oct 7, 2019, 4:59:46 AM
"
Hey guys,

currently leveling that build since I think I need a physical only build and just love scion more tha duelist :-)

If you got to choose, would you prefer Hiltless or Kondo's? I gotta buy one anyways so help is appreciated. I am somewhat turned off by either "negative" on the weapons - but I suppose Slayer node makes me immune to "Enemies reflect 100 damage"?

Edit: I already got Bronn's as a chest for later with a 6L and a Bunch of stored stuff to get me going on maps.

Yes, Slayer ascendant passive give you immunity to Hiltless. Personally i always preferred Kondos or even Sinvicta's Mettle with Rampage effect is awesome for blight, delve etc. Needed just change some swords passives to axes for awhile, anynway.
"

Yes, Slayer ascendant passive give you immunity to Hiltless. Personally i always preferred Kondos or even Sinvicta's Mettle with Rampage effect is awesome for blight, delve etc. Needed just change some swords passives to axes for awhile, anynway.

Thanks mate. I'm currently having a bläst leveling (Level 50, went down for Vaal Pact and some more 2H Nodes on the way, nie starting to get to those sword nodes on the left side). Got some of the uniques you proposed but I guess I gonna go for rare Rings and Amulets instead of the uniques. I'll see how it plays out.
I really need that tankier character for those ugly reflect maps :-)

Edit: Just a hint for people not as blessed with receipts and resources. I opted for a 3R2G1B Bronn's because I'm poor :-P so I use Impale support instead of Maim support. Impale is pretty cooland a nice replacment. But, I now use Blood&Sand in conjunction with Flesh&Blood that is supported by Maim -> In Blood Stance enemies are maimed 100% of the time and Maim adds it's physical damage to the Debuff of Flesh&Blood -> Currently at 27% more physical because of the Aura. For clearspeed you can switch to Sand Stance giving more AoE and Blinding enemies, giving you a nice reduced damage and such...I also slapped an Enlighten on it and use Pride (and some mana reduction enchantments for the skills). Works pretty fluid currently, but I'm not in the endgame yet.
Last edited by xsmilingbanditx on Oct 8, 2019, 8:40:21 PM
"
"

Thanks mate. I'm currently having a bläst leveling (Level 50, went down for Vaal Pact and some more 2H Nodes on the way, nie starting to get to those sword nodes on the left side). Got some of the uniques you proposed but I guess I gonna go for rare Rings and Amulets instead of the uniques. I'll see how it plays out.
I really need that tankier character for those ugly reflect maps :-)

Edit: Just a hint for people not as blessed with receipts and resources. I opted for a 3R2G1B Bronn's because I'm poor :-P so I use Impale support instead of Maim support. Impale is pretty cooland a nice replacment. But, I now use Blood&Sand in conjunction with Flesh&Blood that is supported by Maim -> In Blood Stance enemies are maimed 100% of the time and Maim adds it's physical damage to the Debuff of Flesh&Blood -> Currently at 27% more physical because of the Aura. For clearspeed you can switch to Sand Stance giving more AoE and Blinding enemies, giving you a nice reduced damage and such...I also slapped an Enlighten on it and use Pride (and some mana reduction enchantments for the skills). Works pretty fluid currently, but I'm not in the endgame yet.

Nice.
Finally i am leveling a scion char on blight, so living the bitterness of low level gaming experience again, lol. Sending a useful tip for levelers , dont worry with thiefs torment, just get a praxis paua ring (item lvl 22) with at least -7 mana cost for skills so you can spin cyclones forever without manas issues and can use whatever you want on another ring slot.

About vaal pact, when you got rich in blight you can get an atziris acuity with vaal pact on crit, so you can vacate some passive points :P

" I opted for a 3R2G1B" - You can use faster attacks with cyclone gem, very useful on low and intemediate levels.
Last edited by ByCrom on Oct 9, 2019, 2:22:07 PM
I just found a Pillar of the Caged God while leveling on normal, think that's a good weapon for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info