[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
NSUCK wrote:
Oh snap, just ran my coil through the temple corruption chamber and got this

Nice!

I'm trying out a new amulet with Crit mult / Crit chance / life / and resist I found for 50c. POB says I bump up 700k dps over daresso's. Feels nice but I miss my aoe a little bit.
Enjoying this build so far :) But sometimes it is quite rippy on T16 / Metamorphs. Any suggestions? Char is in my profile
I bought a lethal pride last night with the intention of divining it a bunch to see if I could get some good rolls. I actually hit a very good one on my 1st divine. Socketed on the left side of the tree I get:

+15% melee crit multi - Blade master
20% increased physical damage - Forceful skewering
20% fire res - Juggernaut
5% chance to deal double damage - Diamond Skin
4% max life - strong arm
30% increased melee crit chance - Razor's edge (I went for this instead of brutal blade because of the bonus)

In addition to that I also get
66 flat str (from the bonuses on small passives/str nodes) for an additional bonus of:

33 flat life
13.2% melee dmg

Feels like a very strong jewel, better than the 10ex crit multi/crit multi/life/dmg jewels. It Kaom 17181.

Also a question, I can't get PoB to work correctly with mana res. If I was able to free up gem slots (I can because I rarely use leap slam, can get rid of faster attacks maybe blood magic) is it possible to run a 2nd enlighten level 4 setup to get Flesh and Stone in the build as well (or swapping out blood and sand for it)
"
Kewrdy wrote:
Enjoying this build so far :) But sometimes it is quite rippy on T16 / Metamorphs. Any suggestions? Char is in my profile

Thanks.

Biggest advice is level up. Also, a diamond flask would do wonders for your damage. You don't have Fatal Blade passive yet.

Assassin's Mark on hit over Vuln on hit, that's another dmg loss by comparison.

These changes wouldn't be as bad if you wanted to:

Grab a Pair of Offering to the Serpent gloves and switch from the slayer ascendancy to Berserker. This alone will give you a mega damage boost combined with putting your portal gem on weapon swap and replacing it w/ the Berserk gem.

You do your maps just like you always have and then, when its meta time. You slam Berserk just before the fight begins and it melts.

But just like 99% of builds in the mid 80's, You really want that lvl 90+ in T16s. It really does make a difference level wise as well.
"
NSUCK wrote:
I bought a lethal pride last night with the intention of divining it a bunch to see if I could get some good rolls. I actually hit a very good one on my 1st divine. Socketed on the left side of the tree I get:

+15% melee crit multi - Blade master
20% increased physical damage - Forceful skewering
20% fire res - Juggernaut
5% chance to deal double damage - Diamond Skin
4% max life - strong arm
30% increased melee crit chance - Razor's edge (I went for this instead of brutal blade because of the bonus)

In addition to that I also get
66 flat str (from the bonuses on small passives/str nodes) for an additional bonus of:

33 flat life
13.2% melee dmg

Feels like a very strong jewel, better than the 10ex crit multi/crit multi/life/dmg jewels. It Kaom 17181.

Also a question, I can't get PoB to work correctly with mana res. If I was able to free up gem slots (I can because I rarely use leap slam, can get rid of faster attacks maybe blood magic) is it possible to run a 2nd enlighten level 4 setup to get Flesh and Stone in the build as well (or swapping out blood and sand for it)

What a cool find! can you link the gem? I didn't get to play Legion (QQ) and was curious to see it.

Unless my math is wrong, I plugged Flesh and stone and enlighten 4 into the helm for testing (to also have it lower the banner), and even w/out blood and sand, I come up a little shy on the mana. I mean you could get double curse on the chest and anoint charisma on the amulet (giving up swift skewering) to just squeeze it in (w/out blood and sand) but I feel your giving up too much dps at that point.
"
Vashseden wrote:

What a cool find! can you link the gem? I didn't get to play Legion (QQ) and was curious to see it.

Unless my math is wrong, I plugged Flesh and stone and enlighten 4 into the helm for testing (to also have it lower the banner), and even w/out blood and sand, I come up a little shy on the mana. I mean you could get double curse on the chest and anoint charisma on the amulet (giving up swift skewering) to just squeeze it in (w/out blood and sand) but I feel your giving up too much dps at that point.

Yea probably not worth it. Was just trying to see if there was something else I could squeeze in, or drop the ancestral warchief, I hate having to remember to use it for maim.

You can't really link the gems, the bonus mods won't show up in PoB or the profile passive tree. The only way to know the bonus mods is to equip it in game and check the notables for the bonus mod (it shows up at the bottom of each passive). You can also get an intimated roll too, I believe intimidate and double damage chance are the best 2 DPS wise.

If you're interested in finding one you can buy one for like 190 chaos, then buy or use a stack of divines. Plug it into gem spots that are near a lot of notables that you take in your build and see what bonus mod pops on each. For this build I tested each divine in 2 spots, the one on the far left and one on the far right near Heartseeker. It can be fun to divine and try to find an OP one. If you don't you can always sell the gem back for the 190C and just lose the divines you used.
"
Vashseden wrote:

Thanks for you reply. Switched to Berserker and have a dual-curse setup now. Damage is really nuts now. I am basically one shotting everything in Maps with cyclone even if i'm missing some crucial damage nodes due to my level.

But it is still kind of squishy. Any idea to go more defensive on tree? I'm also not sure if just missing life is the problem or anything else. Maybe I can sacrifice my 6L-Warchief for a 4L-Warchief and a CWDT-Setup?
Last edited by Kewrdy on Jan 26, 2020, 8:24:11 AM
"
Kewrdy wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

Thanks for you reply. Switched to Berserker and have a dual-curse setup now. Damage is really nuts now. I am basically one shotting everything in Maps with cyclone even if i'm missing some crucial damage nodes due to my level.

But it is still kind of squishy. Any idea to go more defensive on tree? I'm also not sure if just missing life is the problem or anything else. Maybe I can sacrifice my 6L-Warchief for a 4L-Warchief and a CWDT-Setup?

You're in currently a transition of the build I didn't have set up.

a.k.a. Yes! Go for it. Ditch 3 links on the totem and run CDWT - Immortal call - Increased Duration if you like or steel skin instead of duration. When I got to your point in my set up, I switched to the savior sword + para and I have a CWDT set in one and the totem in the other. Perfectly fine adjustment for sure.
FWIW if you have the currency you can gain DPS and life by swapping out Rat's nest to a Cyclone enchanted Starkjona's. I did this last night, there are no cyclone or blood rage Rat's nests for sale anyway.

Also, I did end up taking out the ancestral warchief setup. Having to cast it only for bosses wasn't fun for me. I got rid of blood and sand, added a 2nd enlighten, and added flesh and stone linked with maim. So now all nearby enemies are maimed from 2 sources automatically. This left me with 7 mana, so I had to put blood rage/berserk on blood magic and I had to drop precision (I ran maim vs level 1 precision in PoB and maim was higher). Added ice golem for crit chance with the extra gem slot. It stays alive pretty well, level 21 gems are 5c.

I also re-routed my tree a little, I know I'm not going to level this character high enough to get assassination (because you will always get 1 shot at some point, and its my 2nd character). I took golem's blood and the gem spot next to it, and plan on making my way to Dismembering by level 95. Sitting at 6k life currently.
Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 26, 2020, 1:50:48 PM
Hello,
been loving the build but i struggle in t14-16 on bosses: dps is 'decent' but not nearly enough, and i feel squishy.

the build
https://pastebin.com/LsEfjsDU

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info