[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
NSUCK wrote:
FWIW if you have the currency you can gain DPS and life by swapping out Rat's nest to a Cyclone enchanted Starkjona's. I did this last night, there are no cyclone or blood rage Rat's nests for sale anyway.

Also, I did end up taking out the ancestral warchief setup. Having to cast it only for bosses wasn't fun for me. I got rid of blood and sand, added a 2nd enlighten, and added flesh and stone linked with maim. So now all nearby enemies are maimed from 2 sources automatically. This left me with 7 mana, so I had to put blood rage/berserk on blood magic and I had to drop precision (I ran maim vs level 1 precision in PoB and maim was higher). Added ice golem for crit chance with the extra gem slot. It stays alive pretty well, level 21 gems are 5c.

I also re-routed my tree a little, I know I'm not going to level this character high enough to get assassination (because you will always get 1 shot at some point, and its my 2nd character). I took golem's blood and the gem spot next to it, and plan on making my way to Dismembering by level 95. Sitting at 6k life currently.

Nice! Always cool to see someone shift the build into a way that suites them.
"
IlGama wrote:
Hello,
been loving the build but i struggle in t14-16 on bosses: dps is 'decent' but not nearly enough, and i feel squishy.

the build
https://pastebin.com/LsEfjsDU

thanks!

I popped in your pastebin and with you totems out (for a metamorph) + your berserk pop, you're sitting roughly at 3 Mil dps.

Just for starters want to make sure you know that's how you pop those fools down.

Now for gear, I would look into adding Elusive to your boots if you are feeling like you need more defense. This will give you more dodge and spell dodge and even more movement speed.

Work on divining that coil belt for less min dmg.

If you want about 150k more dps, you can switch from starkonja's to rat's nest.

also working on your gems, especially that berserk gem will give you a big boost on metas. just getting those to 20/20 gives you around 450k more dps.

2 more levels + taking the points out of Versatility and gaining your third might of the meek and/or an Unnatural instinct jewel will big you another big boost.
Just a bit of news on the build. Yesterday I was at 17 Sirus kills and decided to start up a boss killing service and in the same day hit 75 Sirus kills for the challenge. The kills were fast and fun even with me messing up here and there haha, and you get to help a lot of people out with some potentially great loot for their adventures.

I also switched to Starkonja with Cyclone Damage Enchant. Even if it is no noticable damage increase it is about 300 more Life for me.

Mapping feels a lot safer now and I barely die. But still some Metamorphs are quite rippy. Immortal Call + CWDT did not make much of a difference in terms of survivability for me. I still prefer the 6L Warchief because Metamorphs / Bosses die a lot faster then with just a 3L.
thank you so much for this build! played it back in betrayal league and killed my first shaper with it. build is now better than ever. killed everything except uber elder with it. still room for improvement on my gear, but i'm no minmaxer. all in all i may have spent 30ex (started the build around christmas).
occasional death on t16 metamorphs or shaper Guardians is barely avoidable i guess!
"
Kewrdy wrote:
I also switched to Starkonja with Cyclone Damage Enchant. Even if it is no noticable damage increase it is about 300 more Life for me.

Mapping feels a lot safer now and I barely die. But still some Metamorphs are quite rippy. Immortal Call + CWDT did not make much of a difference in terms of survivability for me. I still prefer the 6L Warchief because Metamorphs / Bosses die a lot faster then with just a 3L.

If you are having more fun w/ your set up, feel free to stick with it and if you get more currency and want to dump it in, there's more POBs for that <3
"
schubi27 wrote:
thank you so much for this build! played it back in betrayal league and killed my first shaper with it. build is now better than ever. killed everything except uber elder with it. still room for improvement on my gear, but i'm no minmaxer. all in all i may have spent 30ex (started the build around christmas).
occasional death on t16 metamorphs or shaper Guardians is barely avoidable i guess!

Woop woop! That rat's nest w/ cyclone enchant you sly dog! Haha, I legit still have not gotten that yet for mine. (I'll continue to dream)

Glad you had a fun journey. <3
Hey guys,
having big problems of survivability here.
This is my first league so it is entirely possible that's a bad playstyle, but i die too often, i'm wasting ton of exp and can't get to 91.

I die often oneshotted, even on low res maps sometimes. Damage is ok i think, but it is becoming really frustrating.

can you help me? thanks!

https://pastebin.com/KTc99txk

"
IlGama wrote:
Hey guys,
having big problems of survivability here.
This is my first league so it is entirely possible that's a bad playstyle, but i die too often, i'm wasting ton of exp and can't get to 91.

I die often oneshotted, even on low res maps sometimes. Damage is ok i think, but it is becoming really frustrating.

can you help me? thanks!

https://pastebin.com/KTc99txk

In a quick view I would change vitality by grace and in last case starkonja for helmet.
I'm playing around with using Champion ascendency instead of Berserker. My reasoning is that at high DPS mapping is already easy so rage isn't needed. When I hit bosses or metamorphs I can usually only berserk for part of the map boss, and have no rage for the metamorph.

Champion allows for more consistent DPS. You won't hit the pretty max numbers for 50 rage/berserker, but that only lasts for seconds. You still get the movement speed bonus. You also get taunt/intimidate. Its also easier to not have to use berserker and watch rage.

I'm wondering if its smart to drop the fortify link if I keep this? You get 10% chance for fortify on melee hit. What should I replace it with? Awakened melee physical is great, but in this scenario I already get intimidate so that part is wasted.

Any other QoL gems we can add? I have a few free gem spots ATM. I was thinking of using vaal molten shell instead of immortal call, adding enduring cry, I could do warchief with cull I suppose.

Any thoughts?

Also, has anyone ran PoB on a cyclone attack speed / nearby enemies have take increased phy (fossil craft) helms? I meant to do it last night but forgot.
Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 29, 2020, 12:33:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info