[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
Hey OP. I had thought about this build back in Legion but went a different way. This season I just finished my main character and got bored, started selling off some gear. Was thinking about trying something fast (probably cyclone) and possibly using The Saviour. It looks like you have all of those things going on in here now :)

I might start to grab some gear and level up over the weekend, I have over 100ex that would otherwise rot away in STD. How are you liking the changes you've made recently to versions in the past? Good min/max capabilities?

thanks

Hiya, the build has never been stronger. I'm loving the new damage, the movement speed w/ elusive (and/or tailwind optional) feels really nice. I've honestly not had this much fun on the build ever I suppose (in terms of pushing the build). The min/max ceiling is so high now and is amazingly strong.

Funny you posted this, I was just putting together a "I have over 100ex and want to throw money at the game pob" I wasn't sure about throwing it into the guide. I'm just in the same boat. I've got a lot of currency and every time I think about leaving the build, I find something else that I just want to buy for it instead.

https://pastebin.com/evBY6ipc

Warning this will eat your currency haha. I still havn't tinkered around with other helmet and amulet options yet before seeing this post. There could be room to grow there.

The power charge on crit on the chest is optional. I just personally hit it on my chest, so I included it. The curses on rings vs gloves is up to you as well. I tried to include as much as possible in like 10 minutes.

It's like 300 movement speed. over 6k hp. 16Mil DPS (from what POB shows but if I go off other streamer's posts it's apparently higher than that) The real balancing act is to adjust for resists and potentially the tiniest bit of accuracy (helmet mayyybe could fix that, not sure yet)

I didn't even include corrupt jewels etc. Now I did slam a crazy Watcher's eye on there that can be adjusted for sure haha. This was like a hypothetical I was just setting up again, and then saw your message.

Hi there, I checked out your build and that armor is beautiful! I am using serrated fossils to spam my hunter and crusader influenced astral plate. Is that how you get yours? Also, is mark of the elder a better choice over circle of guilt? Just by looking at the stats, I would say mark of the elder should be better.
"
Wenk_Wenk wrote:
Hello, I have a question. What mods I have to looking for on Paradoxica if I wanna run Paradoxica + Saviour? Just phys damage/as/impale or maybe there are better options?

Chance to impale
increased phys
attack speed
quality

"
Valkyr1018 wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
Hey OP. I had thought about this build back in Legion but went a different way. This season I just finished my main character and got bored, started selling off some gear. Was thinking about trying something fast (probably cyclone) and possibly using The Saviour. It looks like you have all of those things going on in here now :)

I might start to grab some gear and level up over the weekend, I have over 100ex that would otherwise rot away in STD. How are you liking the changes you've made recently to versions in the past? Good min/max capabilities?

thanks

Hiya, the build has never been stronger. I'm loving the new damage, the movement speed w/ elusive (and/or tailwind optional) feels really nice. I've honestly not had this much fun on the build ever I suppose (in terms of pushing the build). The min/max ceiling is so high now and is amazingly strong.

Funny you posted this, I was just putting together a "I have over 100ex and want to throw money at the game pob" I wasn't sure about throwing it into the guide. I'm just in the same boat. I've got a lot of currency and every time I think about leaving the build, I find something else that I just want to buy for it instead.

https://pastebin.com/evBY6ipc

Warning this will eat your currency haha. I still havn't tinkered around with other helmet and amulet options yet before seeing this post. There could be room to grow there.

The power charge on crit on the chest is optional. I just personally hit it on my chest, so I included it. The curses on rings vs gloves is up to you as well. I tried to include as much as possible in like 10 minutes.

It's like 300 movement speed. over 6k hp. 16Mil DPS (from what POB shows but if I go off other streamer's posts it's apparently higher than that) The real balancing act is to adjust for resists and potentially the tiniest bit of accuracy (helmet mayyybe could fix that, not sure yet)

I didn't even include corrupt jewels etc. Now I did slam a crazy Watcher's eye on there that can be adjusted for sure haha. This was like a hypothetical I was just setting up again, and then saw your message.

Hi there, I checked out your build and that armor is beautiful! I am using serrated fossils to spam my hunter and crusader influenced astral plate. Is that how you get yours? Also, is mark of the elder a better choice over circle of guilt? Just by looking at the stats, I would say mark of the elder should be better.

serrated + pristine

Mark of the Elder is a dps loss but it is included in the standard version of the guide's POB w/out throwing a ton of currency into the build.

It's Thief's Torment.

then Mark of elder + shaper (with 1 or 2 curses)

then replace elder with Circle and add in Herald. It's all in that sweet guide <3
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Valkyr1018 wrote:

serrated + pristine

Mark of the Elder is a dps loss but it is included in the standard version of the guide's POB w/out throwing a ton of currency into the build.

It's Thief's Torment.

then Mark of elder + shaper (with 1 or 2 curses)

then replace elder with Circle and add in Herald. It's all in that sweet guide <3

Ahhh you're right I should use serrated + pristine. I fucked up twice annulling the double influenced ring and I am frustrated. So I guess I'll go with vulnerability on gloves and assassin's mark on ring. What mods do you think I should go for on this ring? wait wait wait.... multi mod was changed to only 3 mods??? I just noticed in the crafting bench. WTF?
Last edited by Valkyr1018 on Jan 24, 2020, 12:58:33 AM
One more question. Is it worth using pride and tossing out Flesh and Stone without +2 impale hits watcher's eye? I have Circle of Guilt ring but don't have +2 impale watcher's... Can I use "chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" watcher instead, before I can afford +2 impale one? Or maybe better to stay with Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand setup for now? Thx for your help :)
"
Wenk_Wenk wrote:
One more question. Is it worth using pride and tossing out Flesh and Stone without +2 impale hits watcher's eye? I have Circle of Guilt ring but don't have +2 impale watcher's... Can I use "chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" watcher instead, before I can afford +2 impale one? Or maybe better to stay with Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand setup for now? Thx for your help :)

Whenever it is viable to take out flesh and hit up the enlighten 4 combo of gem set up and throw on the eye, it will be more dps. Whenever you feel like you can switch, feel free. You'll still be able to use blood and sand.
This is where I'm at right now, level 69. Just finished uber lab, got to maps and got my pantheon bonuses sorted. Was able to do a alched t14 on awakener 8 right off the bat. I'm still a little rippy (just got phase acrobatics) but feeling good. DPS will be nice after I get another 10-15 levels.

As soon as I hit level 80 I can switch in the other ring for double curse. I did snag a corrupted blood pure talent. Will look for an eye/other gems later.

Have you played around with any timeless jewels? There are a few spots we could use one instead of a regular jewel and get some good bonuses. I might snag one and divine it a bunch later and see if I can hit something good. Also I still need to get my gems sorted out, trying to hit 80 first before I stop and buy more.
"
NSUCK wrote:
This is where I'm at right now, level 69. Just finished uber lab, got to maps and got my pantheon bonuses sorted. Was able to do a alched t14 on awakener 8 right off the bat. I'm still a little rippy (just got phase acrobatics) but feeling good. DPS will be nice after I get another 10-15 levels.

As soon as I hit level 80 I can switch in the other ring for double curse. I did snag a corrupted blood pure talent. Will look for an eye/other gems later.

Have you played around with any timeless jewels? There are a few spots we could use one instead of a regular jewel and get some good bonuses. I might snag one and divine it a bunch later and see if I can hit something good. Also I still need to get my gems sorted out, trying to hit 80 first before I stop and buy more.

Haha 69 + red maps. I didn't try that. Good on ya. Zalgizor in the forums (JlamberT on poe ninja) has played around with a Karui one and placed it on the jewel socket in the ranger section that's just below the heartseeker passive. I tried it with one there and it gave me: +52 str / Increase effect of fortify / 24% totem placement speed / (something else that I can't remember off the top of my head). It was honestly a really nice QOL addition. I personally have not tried beyond that but if you are having fun and want to play around, feel free!

Just a tip (only encase you didn't know b/c the savior sword is new), plugging in the increased duration gem actually lets your clones last longer in fights.
Last edited by Vashseden on Jan 24, 2020, 8:38:40 PM
"
Vashseden wrote:

Just a tip (only encase you didn't know b/c the savior sword is new), plugging in the increased duration gem actually lets your clones last longer in fights.

I did not know that, thanks. It makes perfect sense tho. I'll have to mess around with gems in a bit.
Oh snap, just ran my coil through the temple corruption chamber and got this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info