[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
FeraLatih wrote:
hello
I have been trying you build this week and it's quite fun
but I feel like I do less damage and i am very squishy
can you tell me why?
this my character: https://pastebin.com/e8hDX2sH
btw this is my first league for me

Hiya,

took a quick glance at your pastebin and it looks like you're ready to look at things past my league starter section in terms of passives.

I highlight a Slayer/Raider choice pob and a Berserker/raider path.

Read the choices and see the changes to the passives and the new jewels you can incorporate. You'll see a huge improvement. Grats on getting this far, especially for your first league!
"
Valkyr1018 wrote:
Great guide my man! I am trying out this build recently and it would be really helpful if you can recommend some uniques to look for while leveling. Adding them to leveling section would make this guide even better. Also, what anointment should I go for if I have double curse on my armor?

Hiya,

I did have an extensive leveling guide in the past for the build but since things change so often, having to keep rewriting things became a red flag. I might add a little bit here and there and I always appreciate suggestions.

Leveling can be done with a 2h or dual wielding so depends on what skill you are leveling as I think I stated in the leveling section.

Limbsplit - Cauterizer - Rigwald's - Terminus Est. This is a pretty ez pz 2h path

screaming eagles - 1 brightbeak at 20 with a descent rare axe- 1 good rare + brightbeak at 40 ish - Terminus Est (transition to cyclone) is an ok dual wield path.

oh and anointments are covered in the guide. If I had the chest roll, I'd either go for Swift Skewering or Blade Dancer.

edit: I added the suggestions to the guide. <3
Last edited by Vashseden on Jan 22, 2020, 7:06:04 PM
Hey OP. I had thought about this build back in Legion but went a different way. This season I just finished my main character and got bored, started selling off some gear. Was thinking about trying something fast (probably cyclone) and possibly using The Saviour. It looks like you have all of those things going on in here now :)

I might start to grab some gear and level up over the weekend, I have over 100ex that would otherwise rot away in STD. How are you liking the changes you've made recently to versions in the past? Good min/max capabilities?

thanks
"
NSUCK wrote:
Hey OP. I had thought about this build back in Legion but went a different way. This season I just finished my main character and got bored, started selling off some gear. Was thinking about trying something fast (probably cyclone) and possibly using The Saviour. It looks like you have all of those things going on in here now :)

I might start to grab some gear and level up over the weekend, I have over 100ex that would otherwise rot away in STD. How are you liking the changes you've made recently to versions in the past? Good min/max capabilities?

thanks

Hiya, the build has never been stronger. I'm loving the new damage, the movement speed w/ elusive (and/or tailwind optional) feels really nice. I've honestly not had this much fun on the build ever I suppose (in terms of pushing the build). The min/max ceiling is so high now and is amazingly strong.

Funny you posted this, I was just putting together a "I have over 100ex and want to throw money at the game pob" I wasn't sure about throwing it into the guide. I'm just in the same boat. I've got a lot of currency and every time I think about leaving the build, I find something else that I just want to buy for it instead.

https://pastebin.com/evBY6ipc

Warning this will eat your currency haha. I still havn't tinkered around with other helmet and amulet options yet before seeing this post. There could be room to grow there.

The power charge on crit on the chest is optional. I just personally hit it on my chest, so I included it. The curses on rings vs gloves is up to you as well. I tried to include as much as possible in like 10 minutes.

It's like 300 movement speed. over 6k hp. 16Mil DPS (from what POB shows but if I go off other streamer's posts it's apparently higher than that) The real balancing act is to adjust for resists and potentially the tiniest bit of accuracy (helmet mayyybe could fix that, not sure yet)

I didn't even include corrupt jewels etc. Now I did slam a crazy Watcher's eye on there that can be adjusted for sure haha. This was like a hypothetical I was just setting up again, and then saw your message.
Last edited by Vashseden on Jan 22, 2020, 8:09:37 PM
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

thanks

Hiya, the build has never been stronger. I'm loving the new damage, the movement speed w/ elusive (and/or tailwind optional) feels really nice. I've honestly not had this much fun on the build ever I suppose (in terms of pushing the build). The min/max ceiling is so high now and is amazingly strong.

Funny you posted this, I was just putting together a "I have over 100ex and want to throw money at the game pob" I wasn't sure about throwing it into the guide. I'm just in the same boat. I've got a lot of currency and every time I think about leaving the build, I find something else that I just want to buy for it instead.

Warning this will eat your currency haha. I still havn't tinkered around with other helmet and amulet options yet before seeing this post. There could be room to grow there.

The power charge on crit on the chest is optional. I just personally hit it on my chest, so I included it. The curses on rings vs gloves is up to you as well. I tried to include as much as possible in like 10 minutes.

It's like 300 movement speed. over 6k hp. 16Mil DPS (from what POB shows but if I go off other streamer's posts it's apparently higher than that) The real balancing act is to adjust for resists and potentially the tiniest bit of accuracy (helmet mayyybe could fix that, not sure yet)

I didn't even include corrupt jewels etc. Now I did slam a crazy Watcher's eye on there that can be adjusted for sure haha. This was like a hypothetical I was just setting up again, and then saw your message.

Lol thanks glad it worked out that someone was interested. I might sell some more gear off my main, some pieces I'd rather take to std but you never know I could get another 150ex from the right pieces being sold.

I'll start looking into it after work this week and start gathering gear and playing friday night. The idea of twinking a noob sounds fun this league too with all of the 6l low level uniques available.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

thanks

Lol thanks glad it worked out that someone was interested. I might sell some more gear off my main, some pieces I'd rather take to std but you never know I could get another 150ex from the right pieces being sold.

I'll start looking into it after work this week and start gathering gear and playing friday night. The idea of twinking a noob sounds fun this league too with all of the 6l low level uniques available.

Haha, yeah. Super Twink noob leveling is actually fun. If you have any questions w/ your budget vs one of the pieces, let me know and I'll try and give a "this vs that" or something.
How important are the jewels? I'm in SSF. I have everything else to get this going except those.
"
Seanj0 wrote:
How important are the jewels? I'm in SSF. I have everything else to get this going except those.

AFAIK they aren't a deal breaker (granted I have most of them at level 18 already). For scions they just make too much sense to combine might of the meek and unnatural instinct because they give you so much for a small investment (skill point wise). I feel like they are mostly just a luxury.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Seanj0 wrote:

AFAIK they aren't a deal breaker (granted I have most of them at level 18 already). For scions they just make too much sense to combine might of the meek and unnatural instinct because they give you so much for a small investment (skill point wise). I feel like they are mostly just a luxury.

Thanks a lot man!
Hello, I have a question. What mods I have to looking for on Paradoxica if I wanna run Paradoxica + Saviour? Just phys damage/as/impale or maybe there are better options?
Last edited by Wenk_Wenk on Jan 23, 2020, 1:56:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info