[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Pick slayer for survivability, zerker for flat out more deeps in legion. Poor gal scion got no love in 3.7, damn heresy.
What are your thoughts on Duelist's Slayer rework? Think cyclone might be stronger there or do you think this build will be on par in 3.7? I really like the look of this build. Hoping it's still viable for 3.7
Last edited by SirNoobington on Jun 4, 2019, 1:40:33 AM
"
SirNoobington wrote:
What are your thoughts on Duelist's Slayer rework? Think cyclone might be stronger there or do you think this build will be on par in 3.7? I really like the look of this build. Hoping it's still viable for 3.7

I know I'm not the build creator, so take this with a grain of salt

Based on some tweaking I have done in PoB it seems like you can get more damage potential out of this build while sacrificing a bit of life compared to a cyclone slayer build I have been following (also not my build): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2254574/page/1

So I guess it is personal preference whether you want to have less life/more damage, or vice versa.

The full passive tree will be released tonight so this may wildly change based on the tree of course.
"
the rest of us, will want to farm for the ring in Act 9

Call me retarded for asking, but how are we gonna farm for Thief's Torment in Act 9?
"
Pr0pagandhi wrote:
"

Call me retarded for asking, but how are we gonna farm for Thief's Torment in Act 9?

The way I took it was that you farm Act 9 for the currency to afford Thief's Torment.
All these tasty new nodes in the duelist area and we might not have to even travel that deep into marauder except to proc pure talents
We might be fine, +20% DPS with random duelist passives instead of current marauder with 2 point remaining.
"
drbokorkati wrote:
We might be fine, +20% DPS with random duelist passives instead of current marauder with 2 point remaining.

how is it on defense?
"
"
drbokorkati wrote:

how is it on defense?

-200 hp and +1 fire res but that's 0 with heart of oak or +10% near scion and I'm a noob the creator will surely do better.
"
Pr0pagandhi wrote:
"

I usually farm Humility to afford a BoR, 7link for 3-5c, then farm the rest for TT, get a 6 socket chest and 1 unset ring to level the final gem set ups, id just swap it out if I find a 6L chest with the right colors and a little life, pretty much carries it self till guardians

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info