[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

synthesis was my first league, i'm playing on PS4. I really enjoyed melee, playing a fire tectonic slam build with razors. coming from D3, cyclone is really fun and looks like a great build for 3.7? would this be a good guide to follow, and if i start with a slayer picking some of the more major nodes would i be in a good position once this guide is updated for 3.7? i made it to t12 maps last league and easily got through uber lab and atziri, so my goal is guardians this league. is this the build for me?
Pulverise support is looking pretty good for this build. Maybe replace maim with it and just have flesh and stone aura running for maiming bosses?

Impale seems like it might become pretty viable too with the new support gem
"
rmpdu22 wrote:
synthesis was my first league, i'm playing on PS4. I really enjoyed melee, playing a fire tectonic slam build with razors. coming from D3, cyclone is really fun and looks like a great build for 3.7? would this be a good guide to follow, and if i start with a slayer picking some of the more major nodes would i be in a good position once this guide is updated for 3.7? i made it to t12 maps last league and easily got through uber lab and atziri, so my goal is guardians this league. is this the build for me?

Quick and easy answer? Yes. More than likely, there will be changes you will need to make, but with the regret points that you get while leveling and with maybe a small handful of regret orbs, you should be able to pretty easily respec unless Vash finds some non-standard pathing on the tree for optimal DPS and such. I'm planning to do essentially the same thing.
Did anyone take a pass at editing/optimizing this build (and the variant) for 3.7? :)
"
Gueschma wrote:
Did anyone take a pass at editing/optimizing this build (and the variant) for 3.7? :)

I've been working on it all day but without most of the new gems in PoB it's kinda difficult to tell exactly how much damage it can dish out. that and channeling nodes don't work on cyclone yet
"
rmpdu22 wrote:

This build will do better than before for sure but Slayer might be a safer pick because of Overwhelm and co.
Any idea of an ETA on a update for this guide?
Also wondering about a 3.7 update for this build. Seems cool so far!
Thanks!
https://pastebin.com/AdA4WAu9

my current setup, still being tweeked. btw that -15 mana cost from my elder chest makes my 6l cyclone cost nothing at all. which means you can 100% reserve all mana. You can also do it with the -mana to rings craft from the bench.

fair warning this is on standard so so some of the stuff might be a little hard to attain[6l elder astral plate] this fresh in temp leagues [no crazy legacy items equipped though].
The dps in PoB looks really low on that. Does the dps just not reflect staging up etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info