[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Perce79 wrote:
Just respecced my slayer/raider reave guy and stole my AW gear (Yay Starforge) to try your build before Flashback, absolutely loving it!

One question... Any thoughts on getting through uber lab quickly? Obviously Iz is not a problem, but I have to focus a lot on traps and its slow going. Ryslatha helps, and I'm thinking a second non instant life flask as well as basalt. another option I thought of is Stoneman Golub, but that would require some gym color switches. Also not using blood rage before running through a section of traps. Anything I'm missing?

Hiya!

I'm glad you are liking the build!

For Uber Lab, I didn't put some things in the guide, especially for newer players, to not make certain suggestions for uber seem mandatory when they are not. However, I do have some suggestions and some things I do when I'm in a party or running a friend through it etc etc.

-You can put a prismatic edge (all green sockets) and a brightbeak on your weapon swap. Put a 3L leap slam set up, (Fortify, leap, faster attacks if you prefer not to use blood magic). This will let you Zooom, or rather, leap reaallly fast through lab zones (minimizing certain trap potential risk to zero damage everytime)

- I do not use Vaal Pact at all for Lab period. Even if my regen isnt great, I just do not like it at all for lab (personal preference)

- You can even, instead of haste (I like it just b/c I'm use to it) you can throw in an armor aura for phy dmg reduc mitigation for trap if you like (1 million % optional). If going the weapon swap route, this would require possible gem swap in the chest for traveling through the lab. I've never done this but someone who has messaged me does due to the lab being super new and it seemed to help that individual. Just thought I'd throw it in.

Running an additional life flask is totally fine if either less geared at the time or over geared to where defensive flask do not matter anymore.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Perce79 wrote:
Just respecced my slayer/raider reave guy and stole my AW gear (Yay Starforge) to try your build before Flashback, absolutely loving it!

One question... Any thoughts on getting through uber lab quickly? Obviously Iz is not a problem, but I have to focus a lot on traps and its slow going. Ryslatha helps, and I'm thinking a second non instant life flask as well as basalt. another option I thought of is Stoneman Golub, but that would require some gym color switches. Also not using blood rage before running through a section of traps. Anything I'm missing?

Hiya!

I'm glad you are liking the build!

For Uber Lab, I didn't put some things in the guide, especially for newer players, to not make certain suggestions for uber seem mandatory when they are not. However, I do have some suggestions and some things I do when I'm in a party or running a friend through it etc etc.

-You can put a prismatic edge (all green sockets) and a brightbeak on your weapon swap. Put a 3L leap slam set up, (Fortify, leap, faster attacks if you prefer not to use blood magic). This will let you Zooom, or rather, leap reaallly fast through lab zones (minimizing certain trap potential risk to zero damage everytime)

- I do not use Vaal Pact at all for Lab period. Even if my regen isnt great, I just do not like it at all for lab (personal preference)

- You can even, instead of haste (I like it just b/c I'm use to it) you can throw in an armor aura for phy dmg reduc mitigation for trap if you like (1 million % optional). If going the weapon swap route, this would require possible gem swap in the chest for traveling through the lab. I've never done this but someone who has messaged me does due to the lab being super new and it seemed to help that individual. Just thought I'd throw it in.

Running an additional life flask is totally fine if either less geared at the time or over geared to where defensive flask do not matter anymore.

Ahhh yes That makes a lot of sense. I did not think of dual wielding with much faster weapons for leap slam speed. I also do not use Vaal Pact so that was not a concern.

One question though, why would this version require a chest gem swap? I would think in this case I could put determination in a red socket on the brightbeak as my only other change.
"

Ahhh yes That makes a lot of sense. I did not think of dual wielding with much faster weapons for leap slam speed. I also do not use Vaal Pact so that was not a concern.

One question though, why would this version require a chest gem swap? I would think in this case I could put determination in a red socket on the brightbeak as my only other change.

You want your leap slam set up in the brightbeak. The aura would also be for traps only. Pris edge = 3 green. Hence chest if you even wanted to go that far with it.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"

You want your leap slam set up in the brightbeak. The aura would also be for traps only. Pris edge = 3 green. Hence chest if you even wanted to go that far with it.

Okay now I get it. Prismatic has three greens, and we have RGR in Brightbeak for leap slam. Your last paragraph suggests we may want to use the armour aura which is a red socket. At this point our only options would be the gloves where we could remove increased duration; that would not help us at all. So our best bet is to remove a red support gem from the cyclone in the chest and put the aura there.
Last edited by Perce79 on May 1, 2018, 4:33:09 PM
Did this as my final build of the league and just got 157/157.

I did get a carry for HoGM since that map sucks balls but everything else got waffle stomped hard by starforge cyclone. Vaal Temple was a total joke.

Haven't tried Uber Elder since playing cat and mouse with a T15 spawn is not my definition of fun, everything else including uber Atziri.

Quite a satisfying build, killed everything with 4.8k hp :p
Instead of bronn's lithe, I was wondering if carcass jack is an okay alternative? Instead of movement related bonuses it gives increase AOE and area damage? Was wondering if that area increase would be noticeable and offset the damage drop.
"
NayleenMT wrote:
Did this as my final build of the league and just got 157/157.

I did get a carry for HoGM since that map sucks balls but everything else got waffle stomped hard by starforge cyclone. Vaal Temple was a total joke.

Haven't tried Uber Elder since playing cat and mouse with a T15 spawn is not my definition of fun, everything else including uber Atziri.

Quite a satisfying build, killed everything with 4.8k hp :p

Hi and congrats on the POE Murder journey!

I completely agree that Uber Elder is quite a pain to get to at the moment.

I'm glad you enjoyed the build!

You did what I did and kept the hp low to crank the damages XD. It's a super fun way to play the build.

<3 <3
"
Vudoodude wrote:
Instead of bronn's lithe, I was wondering if carcass jack is an okay alternative? Instead of movement related bonuses it gives increase AOE and area damage? Was wondering if that area increase would be noticeable and offset the damage drop.

Hiya

The question with Bronn's Lithe vs Carcass Jack is really just a question of preference and budget really.

The Bronn's Lithe will give you more damage, evasion, attack speed, and movement speed. Even with the extra attack speed, that translates to more survivability with Life gain on hit.

Carcass Jack on the other hand will give you more aoe, life, and resists. (extra gore too XD )

Again, up to you but my personal preference and choice for the build is Bronn's Lithe.

The Carcass Jack can be put on to increase aoe and by grabbing more movement speed in the tree, you can min/max aoe for like burial chambers farming with MF gear and such. Just an idea, but anywho, I'm rambling.
Well, with the vaal skill rework and the Vaal skill gem taking the place of the regular skill, that will mean a buff to the build.

Vaal Haste and Vaal Grace will replace Grace and Haste, saving a skill gem slot and proving to be WAY more useful for Uber Elder and big bosses. +1 GGG.
Just wanted to circle back around and continue gushing on the build. I pushed through on the last ascendancy which made the build shine even more. Then I found a good deal on some corrupted shapers touch gloves with the curse and that helped more. Than I got a few more levels up to 90 which made it even better. Then I found a great deal on a cyclone damage rat's nest (and a cyclone attack speed Starks). And finally, I hit a super lucky streak with my Bronn's. Found only one a few days ago that had the right colors in a six socket but no link. Wheeled and dealed to get it for 1.5 ex, and had 700 fusings to try for the link. Got it in 100. Once I slapped that baby on things hit maximum fun.

Now Im just grinding for a few more levels. Going to try and hit 92 and then throw myself at every peace of content.

Thanks again OP. Very nice build you have here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info