[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I can replace cyclone with flicker, putting on a terminus est, right??
"
monnemann wrote:
I can replace cyclone with flicker, putting on a terminus est, right??

You might want to pick up a frenzy charge or 2. run with increased crit strike chance, maybe optional to run with an elder chest w/ crit on it for starters. Unless they changed how LgoH works w/ cyclone vs flicker, you'll get more LGOH with cyclone. So Vaal pact might become mandatory depending on how far you want to push the build.

Daresso salute would be less important, so replace that.

Might be forgetting something else. All off the top of my head but try it out.

It definitely wont do as much damage and the kill speed difference is very minimal b/c of flicker having to backtrack for loot.

I'd say you would get more dps out of cyclone as well but I have not POB'd it.
Last edited by Vashseden on May 6, 2018, 11:45:31 AM
"
Vashseden wrote:

Nice. I was curious as to the feedback with more people trying to straight level with cyclone and the build. I did that as well but I'm a nerd for cyclone and I know most people only want to level with a "420 MLG meta skill"

I levelled from 28 on with cyclone as well. I used Wideswing and Reaper's but by 45 I felt like it just wasn't enough DPS. Soooo... I switched over to the Blood Reaper which has 50% increased cost of skills, but has huge Pdps for its level. To offset this, i took the mana leech nodes below herbalism. I figure you only need to respec out of those 3 points since its right off our main path anyway. I recommend at least one point there to anybody having mana issues during the levelling process.
"
Perce79 wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

Nice. I was curious as to the feedback with more people trying to straight level with cyclone and the build. I did that as well but I'm a nerd for cyclone and I know most people only want to level with a "420 MLG meta skill"

I levelled from 28 on with cyclone as well. I used Wideswing and Reaper's but by 45 I felt like it just wasn't enough DPS. Soooo... I switched over to the Blood Reaper which has 50% increased cost of skills, but has huge Pdps for its level. To offset this, i took the mana leech nodes below herbalism. I figure you only need to respec out of those 3 points since its right off our main path anyway. I recommend at least one point there to anybody having mana issues during the levelling process.

Nice. Yeah, I agree to putting 1 point into the mana leech there. I actually make a note in the guide next to the explanation of Thief's torment ... if I recall correctly. It definitely helps and cool approach to leveling with the build. Hope you are enjoying it.
Hello (: just finished back-reading lol.
anyways thanks for the build guide, im currently playing your build in flashback league,
kinda excited to level up and hopefully achieved some of your gear before league end. heheh ^_^
i'm having fun atm specially when i started equipping 2handed + spin100x(cyclone) + the ring wtf haha.
thanks again and God Bless ^_^
"
swordkis1 wrote:
Hello (: just finished back-reading lol.
anyways thanks for the build guide, im currently playing your build in flashback league,
kinda excited to level up and hopefully achieved some of your gear before league end. heheh ^_^
i'm having fun atm specially when i started equipping 2handed + spin100x(cyclone) + the ring wtf haha.
thanks again and God Bless ^_^

Nice! Hope you enjoy the build. Thanks for the post! <3
Hey

Nice build, playing it for the race and having a blast so far.

I wanted to know, is there a reason why you opt for your life flask instead of Seething Life Flask?

What would you say is the better?
6 linked cyclone in rare armor or 5 link bronns?
"
ggsbv wrote:
Hey

Nice build, playing it for the race and having a blast so far.

I wanted to know, is there a reason why you opt for your life flask instead of Seething Life Flask?

Hiya, Glad you are liking the build!

As far as my choice vs the seething is simply preference. If you like the instant Oof of a bit of hp back in the pool to ease your nerves vs certain encounters, go for it. I just personally will either go for recovery rate (Catalysed) or even the (Cautious) which is the 100% recovery rate on low life. It's just a preference on certain elements of certain fights and how I like to deal with it.

Go with what you like on it for sure.
"
Iceb4by wrote:
What would you say is the better?
6 linked cyclone in rare armor or 5 link bronns?

Well, so far all of my journey with the build has just went from having a 6L rare or belly to swapping over to a 6L bronn's b/c of the nature of getting the links you really need on it.

I'd say you would definitely benefit more damage wise with the 6L as oppose to running a 5L on Bronns, however, it really depends on your goals.

If you say have 2 bronn's and you are working on mapping and messin' around w/ a 5L while building your own 6L or purchasing one to either later work on socket colors or even buy a "no work required" one, then the movement and attack speed bonuses afford from the Bronn's would potentially be more beneficial; getting you around maps more quickly.

Pick what you goal is and then choose which fits it best.
I hope this helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info