g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Updated tree + POB link. Tree pathing should be fixed now

Thank you !
"
RegusThorn wrote:
Hi, looking at the nerf to Loreweave I'm wondering if it is still BiS? Also, looking at PoB. Hypothermia does not seem to add anything to BF.
Loreweave nerf makes me sad, but it still very much is BiS. Even with 78 max res instead of 80. With life, crit, ele dmg, phys dmg, attributes it will still outperform anything at this point.

For Hypothermia make sure you tick the calculation that enemy is chilled. Then dps numbers will change/show.

"
BasketballBoy wrote:

So I found dis on the ground and crafted flat phys. This pseudo 6L insane or nah?

I mean this early its prty good and will work for a bit. But level 16 and 18 gems with no quality will be outdone by 20/20 obviously, and the phys dmg is okay but not great because the base itself is not that fantastic. Also need claws for the wheel.

So overall you can use it as a temp, but its not that great.
Maybe I missed this, but multistrike support does not support Vaal skills, is there any update for this as of current? Still new to the game, sorry if this has been asked before or cleared up anywhere.
"
12ek wrote:
Maybe I missed this, but multistrike support does not support Vaal skills, is there any update for this as of current? Still new to the game, sorry if this has been asked before or cleared up anywhere.

You just use reave as a normal skill. Vaal reave we only hit every once in awhile to build up more stages
Sorry I'm kinda new. PoB says more int is needed than allocated. What do?
"

A majority of rare items can have increase your attributes. Usually its more common on jewelry so try to find something that gives some Int and you should have enough.
"
RegusThorn wrote:
"

A majority of rare items can have increase your attributes. Usually its more common on jewelry so try to find something that gives some Int and you should have enough.

Thank you, mr flubber.
Hang on a minute.
Is reave used as the map clearing skill?
and blade flurry for bosses?
and does this mean we need to use normal reave, or does vaal reave allow both skills?
sorry for this ive just had a moment of clarity
"
Rickyg32 wrote:
Hang on a minute.
Is reave used as the map clearing skill?
and blade flurry for bosses?
and does this mean we need to use normal reave, or does vaal reave allow both skills?
sorry for this ive just had a moment of clarity

The vaal skill gem contains both skills. You'll be able to use normal reave which will be your main clearing skill, and use vaal reave when you want the increased aoe.

Blade flurry is used for bosses / tough ennemies.
i have one question! and im new to the game! i see in the gear section you recommend wearing a scepte mace look like a shapper i beleive! how can you weild the mace without stoping blade of furry and reave from working?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info