g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Updated skill tree + POB link to fix pathing issues with 3.6's skill tree.
With hatred nerf for pure phys, could be interesting to go the cold conversion path, with shaper weapons 20% phys as extra cold, conversion from watcher and tree, -9% with fossil helmet. Not a big change from the current tree either.

I'll check this on pob when it's updated to the new gems.
"
Kethryweryn wrote:
With hatred nerf for pure phys, could be interesting to go the cold conversion path, with shaper weapons 20% phys as extra cold, conversion from watcher and tree, -9% with fossil helmet. Not a big change from the current tree either.

I'll check this on pob when it's updated to the new gems.

Sounds good
Hi, great guide.

I'm having an issue with intelligence, even your POB link has an error. Your full build + final skill tree provides 88 intelligence where you need 111 intelligence to run it. Is this an issue with POB or there are some mistakes in the planning?
"
BgTT wrote:
Hi, great guide.

I'm having an issue with intelligence, even your POB link has an error. Your full build + final skill tree provides 88 intelligence where you need 111 intelligence to run it. Is this an issue with POB or there are some mistakes in the planning?

It is just from the top of the tree cutting off with new wheel up by shadow. Will try to update these later today, but you get the crit/life and more intel stuff with coldhearted calculation, assassination, trickery, cordination
Hey, i have a problem with using blade flurry. It can't be used with one-handed mace, cause when i geared mace it's became like "skill cannot be used"
"
kofi2425 wrote:
Hey, i have a problem with using blade flurry. It can't be used with one-handed mace, cause when i geared mace it's became like "skill cannot be used"

That is because the skill can't be used with mace, which is why we don't use maces...
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
kofi2425 wrote:

That is because the skill can't be used with mace, which is why we don't use maces...

But you have off hand mace in the "gear" tab
"
It is just from the top of the tree cutting off with new wheel up by shadow. Will try to update these later today, but you get the crit/life and more intel stuff with coldhearted calculation, assassination, trickery, cordination

Thank you for your reply, does that imply having to remove points elsewhere to reach those nodes because I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to the skill tree and would rather not mess it up ^^
I am also wondering what we should use in place of a stat stick after GGG made them unusable.

*EDIT*

I read through some earlier posts and it seems dual claws is the way to go with this build.

Another alternative could also be Lycocidae the unique shield but idk how well that would work with this build.
Last edited by washiolka66 on Mar 10, 2019, 4:29:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info