g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Hi, I've been following your guide and it seems GGG made a last minute changes on the tree near the claw nodes on the bottom right. They added another chunk of nodes near it. I noticed this as I was following your leveling tree path (64 points) and checked the POB link instead, but it was not updated to the last minute changes. Will you update it please? Thanks!
Last edited by vcadorador on Mar 10, 2019, 9:11:05 PM
Hi i have a quest about build if the reave says that he cant be used with one hand mace why in build u have one
and if it possible to use one hand mace how i can use it
"
GuiltyHawk wrote:
Hi i have a quest about build if the reave says that he cant be used with one hand mace why in build u have one

If you read the post he said it was from an old league. The updated gear is under the POB link.
A lot of people have questions about the tree, etc.

This is my leveling pob, going the physical conversion road, I have 220k bf shaper dps with bloodseeker at level 81 and 4.4k life :

https://pastebin.com/SYU8BQ7v
Last edited by Kethryweryn on Mar 11, 2019, 10:33:25 AM
"
kofi2425 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
kofi2425 wrote:
Hey, i have a problem with using blade flurry. It can't be used with one-handed mace, cause when i geared mace it's became like "skill cannot be used"

That is because the skill can't be used with mace, which is why we don't use maces...

But you have off hand mace in the "gear" tab

Read the guide. Especially the gear section where it says gear was back from delve league and gear is outdated to read the changelog + POB link.

"
BgTT wrote:
"
It is just from the top of the tree cutting off with new wheel up by shadow. Will try to update these later today, but you get the crit/life and more intel stuff with coldhearted calculation, assassination, trickery, cordination

Thank you for your reply, does that imply having to remove points elsewhere to reach those nodes because I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to the skill tree and would rather not mess it up ^^

No, right now the skill tree ends at 107 skill points. We should have more skill points than that, just not added in yet.

"
washiolka66 wrote:
I am also wondering what we should use in place of a stat stick after GGG made them unusable.

*EDIT*

I read through some earlier posts and it seems dual claws is the way to go with this build.

Another alternative could also be Lycocidae the unique shield but idk how well that would work with this build.

Again, check the latest POB. Dual claws is 100% the way to go. Lyco is great, but we already get 100% accuracy from ascendancy so lyco does nothing for us.

"
vcadorador wrote:
Hi, I've been following your guide and it seems GGG made a last minute changes on the tree near the claw nodes on the bottom right. They added another chunk of nodes near it. I noticed this as I was following your leveling tree path (64 points) and checked the POB link instead, but it was not updated to the last minute changes. Will you update it please? Thanks!

Will be able to update it later today. Just look at the old tree, then the new one, and path through it not that hard tbh which is why i havent been in a rush to get it down with the limited amount of free time i have had with work.
Updated tree + POB link. Tree pathing should be fixed now.
Hi, looking at the nerf to Loreweave I'm wondering if it is still BiS? Also, looking at PoB. Hypothermia does not seem to add anything to BF.
Last edited by RegusThorn on Mar 11, 2019, 7:21:13 PM

So I found dis on the ground and crafted flat phys. This pseudo 6L insane or nah?
hi im new, i play on xbox, i really want to try to build,but sadly i dont know if i should be worrying about the gear section when i am still doing the acts, also i cant use pob because my mac is too epicly epicly trash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info