g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Jebadiah2k wrote:
i have one question! and im new to the game! i see in the gear section you recommend wearing a scepte mace look like a shapper i beleive! how can you weild the mace without stoping blade of furry and reave from working?

Simple. I read the line directly above the gear section that says....

Current gear on Delve league. (Outdated now, refer to changelog + POB link for full update)
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 15, 2019, 4:35:16 PM
Can you please clarify the following from the Gem & Links section:

"
2L Setup: Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Blood Rage/Portal

It seems to me that Ancestral Warchief gains nothing from being linked with either Blood Rage or Portal. So these gems may as well be unlinked?

Since it says Blood Rage/Portal, I'm guessing you don't think Blood Rage is very important and can be replaced with something else? Since I have no interest in a Portal gem, I'm considering an unlinked Flame Dash for use in memories to cross the memory decay, which can't be done with Whirling Blades.

Finally, it's probably going to be a while before I get two abyssal sockets in Tombfists, so I'm looking for a useful support gem for Ancestral Warchief, Blood Rage, or Flame Dash. Any advice?
"
Bleevoe wrote:
Can you please clarify the following from the Gem & Links section:

"
2L Setup: Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Blood Rage/Portal

It seems to me that Ancestral Warchief gains nothing from being linked with either Blood Rage or Portal. So these gems may as well be unlinked?

Since it says Blood Rage/Portal, I'm guessing you don't think Blood Rage is very important and can be replaced with something else? Since I have no interest in a Portal gem, I'm considering an unlinked Flame Dash for use in memories to cross the memory decay, which can't be done with Whirling Blades.

Finally, it's probably going to be a while before I get two abyssal sockets in Tombfists, so I'm looking for a useful support gem for Ancestral Warchief, Blood Rage, or Flame Dash. Any advice?

You are right on all accounts.

They do not have to be linked, i have blood rage or portal because personally i can't play without a portal gem, and blood rage is VERY good, however i hate having that degen on so i usually do not use blood rage unless i do not have vaal pact and out regen the degen. However if that does not bother you, blood rage is really good to have.

Flame dash is fine if you want.

Support gem would probably be best for flame dash + faster casting.
Thanks! Makes sense. Yeah, Vaal Pact + Blood Rage is quite bothersome, but I'm hoping I will learn to do deal with it.
Bloodrage is a huge increase in dps because of the attack speed.

Don't take vaal pact. Honestly. You have enough regen and life on hit to compensate the lost leech.
hey newb here !

how can you socket three red gems in one weapon and 2 green 1 red on the other if both have 3 green sockets ? thanks
"
P41nWeaver wrote:
hey newb here !

how can you socket three red gems in one weapon and 2 green 1 red on the other if both have 3 green sockets ? thanks

You use chromatics orbs to change the colors of the sockets.

Beware however, as on dex/int weapon you will have to use a recipe you get from the azurite mine to get 3R easily.

Here is a calculator to choose which recipe to use or just go with chromatics : https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

You can also use the jeweller trick but it's a more complicated mechanic (however it's a lot cheaper).
Last edited by Kethryweryn on Mar 17, 2019, 3:39:54 PM
How do u use whirling blades, blade flurry and reave with scepter-1h mace????
"
TheBold0ne wrote:
How do u use whirling blades, blade flurry and reave with scepter-1h mace????

You cant, they Require a Dagger, Claw or One-Handed Sword.
Hello, I'm completely new to the game, and I have some noob questions:

1. Is this build dual-wielding? Or it's just claws in one-hand, then what in the off-hand?

2. In the first levels, I dual-wield using swords? What kind of link should I use on them? I tried using daggers, but it seems you can't use cleave with them.

3. Should I use gear that has armour or evasion on the beginning of the game? Should I waste resources on rings/jewel, or only the ones you indicated?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info