g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Styx___ wrote:
Hey,
After alot of abuse from another ARPG and since i don't have a phone(hehe) i finally decided to switch to PoE about ~5days ago.

And from a newbie perspective your guide was well written and understandable.

But there are some questions...

1) Is the Build still top tier, even though Dual Wielding and Stat Sticking got nerfed?
I had alot of trouble to get through the campaign, especially the later acts.
- Maybe this was due to my incompetence, but i'll ask just in case...sorry.

2) Tombfists with 2 Slots are damn expensive, i have no way to get 1exa not to speak of the required 4 to trade one, is a decently rolled rare enough, or are there any alternatives which aren't so expensive?

3)Same goes for the Loreweaver, just get a rare 6L? Since rings are 2.5C each right now and i can't afford that....

4) As i understand it in previous patches you used the off-hand slot for stat sticking but since they changed it, would(until a 350pdps claw)
2x Bloodseeker be a viable option?

I'm currently running Bloodseeker+Ornament (since those were the two suggested). And T6/7 Maps start to get a bit problematic. (I only have 16K Dps)

5) Are Immortal Call (3L) and Ancestral Warchief necessary, does Warchief boost the DPS by that much? I can't even run Purity/ash/hatred together... (Enlighten is still level 1,had enough C for it today,so i still have to level it)

And to wrap this up, i want to thank you for this guide, without it i wouldn't even have started with PoE. It really is a fun build, again thanks.

1.) I would stay still prty top tier with good dual claws. Obviously we lose some damage because of stat stick loss, but our single target damage and even our clear is still through the roof. Even if we dropped from like 7 million shaper dps to like 6 million, its still 6 million :)

2.) Everything in the game works the same. I don't have that currency either I have barely played. Start with one socket ones, work your way up.

3.) Same thing. Get a tabula, get a corrupted 6l with your colors, upgrade if you need, buy a loreweave, 5l it, then get a 6l later on etc etc.

4.) Start there, move your way up. Instant leech is great, aps not bad, but damage are kinda meh.

5.)Yes on all accounts

Glad to hear you like it so much.
I have just bought my 6L loreweave with decent rolls and i need to change a few other things to be at 80% tri-res. I was wondering if I should focus on armour + evasion / armor only / evasion only ? For the boots / helmet and gloves until tombfist.
Should we still get gear with wed on it? Since we are not using stat sticks so it doesnt benefit as much.
hello, this is a great guide using it as my first build poe. Loving it so far, great job!
quick question i might have overlooked it,but where do u gain endurance charges in this build? thanks
Can you clear up how to go about playing this build?

im just starting again and wanted to play melee.

Are you clearing maps with Bfurry and single targetinng with Reave?? Is that how this build is played or do I have it backwards?
"
Dodent wrote:
I have just bought my 6L loreweave with decent rolls and i need to change a few other things to be at 80% tri-res. I was wondering if I should focus on armour + evasion / armor only / evasion only ? For the boots / helmet and gloves until tombfist.

Personally most of this matters little. The way that armour works in this game is absolutely horrid. Even when you have like 90% phys dmg reduction when it actually matters it feels like you have 0.

The ONLY defensive mechanics in this game is evasion + dodge + es + leech + block. So evasion/dodge is all that matters which is why almost every character straight across the board takes acrobatics if its at all possible. For things like boots/helm and such though, just do a split that helps your colors, like armor/es or evasion/es or w/e you need. But mostly evasion will be the way to go.

"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Should we still get gear with wed on it? Since we are not using stat sticks so it doesnt benefit as much.

Yes. While we lose a lot of ele dmg from stat stick, we can still get a roll on claws (as extra), we can get it on ammy as it was not changed, and we still benefit from things like herald of ash and hatred. I would by no means prioritize EDWA, but on gear at least (like belt) theres nothing else to get as a roll anyway so it helps.

As for running EDWA gem this might have to be switched, will have to test numbers and I would assume it depends if we have a good roll on our ammy or not.

"
warmatty wrote:
hello, this is a great guide using it as my first build poe. Loving it so far, great job!
quick question i might have overlooked it,but where do u gain endurance charges in this build? thanks

You do not gain any. If you are talking about immortal call, it still goes off the duration is just not extended because we do not have endurance charges (which is super common).

"
PugJack wrote:
Can you clear up how to go about playing this build?

im just starting again and wanted to play melee.

Are you clearing maps with Bfurry and single targetinng with Reave?? Is that how this build is played or do I have it backwards?

You have it very much backwards. Also there is video uploaded to give idea of playstyle, its old but gives you general idea. Reave is your clearing skill and bladeflurry is your single target.

Gear at the moment. Sitting in my Hideout with 137k tooltip dps..with flask and shit it goes up to 300k.

Im thinking about to buy tombfist but for now im fine.
How do you Run with two Heralds that are 25% and hatred that is 50% because that is 100 %
"
Olixmeister wrote:
How do you Run with two Heralds that are 25% and hatred that is 50% because that is 100 %

they are supported by enlighten level 4
"
batubreezy wrote:

Gear at the moment. Sitting in my Hideout with 137k tooltip dps..with flask and shit it goes up to 300k.

Im thinking about to buy tombfist but for now im fine.

Wow that's realy nice, how do you feel about survivability ? how many hp do you have ?

And also how did you get 48% quality on one claw ?
Last edited by Dodent on Dec 14, 2018, 3:46:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info