g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Dodent wrote:

Wow that's realy nice, how do you feel about survivability ? how many hp do you have ?

And also how did you get 48% quality on one claw ?

With fossil id assume then + craft
"
Dodent wrote:
"
batubreezy wrote:

Gear at the moment. Sitting in my Hideout with 137k tooltip dps..with flask and shit it goes up to 300k.

Im thinking about to buy tombfist but for now im fine.

Wow that's realy nice, how do you feel about survivability ? how many hp do you have ?

And also how did you get 48% quality on one claw ?

6014 hp 234energy shield

u can 30quality it with beastiary craft and before that i crafted 18% quality from the new bench.

Hp could be a bit higher but whirling blades is a nice dodge mechanic so its actually really good id say.
"
batubreezy wrote:

6014 hp 234energy shield

u can 30quality it with beastiary craft and before that i crafted 18% quality from the new bench.

Hp could be a bit higher but whirling blades is a nice dodge mechanic so its actually really good id say.

Oh okay thanks. 6000 hp is decent, especialy compared to my 5000.

I was wondering if I should go for good imperial claws next, i am still using bloodseekers and a bit scared to not be able to survive with imperial claws. ( Bloodseeker gives life from leech instantly )
"
Dodent wrote:
"
batubreezy wrote:

6014 hp 234energy shield

Oh okay thanks. 6000 hp is decent, especialy compared to my 5000.

I was wondering if I should go for good imperial claws next, i am still using bloodseekers and a bit scared to not be able to survive with imperial claws. ( Bloodseeker gives life from leech instantly )

Yea 6k is fine and i have no tombfist. I will get a nice corrupted ones with double hp and 2 sockets..but none for sale and its really expensive. my gear is allready over 25ex

Loreweave 13ex
Claw 4ex
Claw 4ex
Enlighten 4 was 5ex

and there is still room for upgrades. I think this build is really expensive idk..think of it ..i need to buy tombfist for 3-6ex + 2 nice jewels and 1 for my belt still.
"
batubreezy wrote:

Yea 6k is fine and i have no tombfist. I will get a nice corrupted ones with double hp and 2 sockets..but none for sale and its really expensive. my gear is allready over 25ex

Loreweave 13ex
Claw 4ex
Claw 4ex
Enlighten 4 was 5ex

and there is still room for upgrades. I think this build is really expensive idk..think of it ..i need to buy tombfist for 3-6ex + 2 nice jewels and 1 for my belt still.

Honestly depends how much you want to min/max.

Having 2 claws now instead of one sure don't help... but enlighten 3 works fine over 4. Tombfists 2 socket last couple leagues was like 1 ex. and getting decent 3 mod abyss jewels or even life + a phys roll are pretty cheap.

But overall it definitely is not a budget build and if you min/max it can get pretty crazy.
hi!

what do u say to bloodseeker + highdmg claw?
Could you please update the leveling section of this guide?
It is viable for 3.4 and not for 3.5 or Im just getting it all wrong.

I am strugling through leveling, even though im just at act 3
Should I use blade flurry or Cleave to level up?
I am using blade flurry + melee physical + maim + elemntal dmg, and my damage is so potato it is not even funny
"
joseas wrote:
hi!

what do u say to bloodseeker + highdmg claw?

Have not tested but don't think it is worth it. Bloodseekers are great because of instant leech but damage is only meh on them. Honestly with vaal pact instant leech really is not an issue, everything dies so fast.

"
Gall1200 wrote:
Could you please update the leveling section of this guide?
It is viable for 3.4 and not for 3.5 or Im just getting it all wrong.

I am strugling through leveling, even though im just at act 3
Should I use blade flurry or Cleave to level up?
I am using blade flurry + melee physical + maim + elemntal dmg, and my damage is so potato it is not even funny

Leveling section is fine. Blade flurry is a single target skill not a clear skill and you should hold it down to charge up 6 charges and then let it go. Reave/cleave/molten strike or w/e other melee skill you want to use should be used for clear.
Hey g00fy ! Where's you cyclone physical damage on 3.4 ? is not good for 3.5 ?

I trying find on forum but still no good.

After putting around 14ex or so into this build, im not sure what im doing wrong, maybe you can give me some tips??? but i cant even clear t15/16 maps/bosses with this .....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info