g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
godsmusic wrote:

After putting around 14ex or so into this build, im not sure what im doing wrong, maybe you can give me some tips??? but i cant even clear t15/16 maps/bosses with this .....

Dont feel offended but if u cant clear t15/t16 with this idk..its definitely not the build or items..its probably u. I did Elder with 5link chest.

your rings and amu is good. claws have no crit chance and no quality??? hello?? make them 20% quality..

get stygian belt with a jewel with phys life stats..its a good boost..

idk but what are ur gems??blade vortex? enfeeble? are u sure u follow the build..

you also dont have vaal ancestral warchief.also a huge boost
"
batubreezy wrote:
"
godsmusic wrote:

After putting around 14ex or so into this build, im not sure what im doing wrong, maybe you can give me some tips??? but i cant even clear t15/16 maps/bosses with this .....

Dont feel offended but if u cant clear t15/t16 with this idk..its definitely not the build or items..its probably u. I did Elder with 5link chest.

your rings and amu is good. claws have no crit chance and no quality??? hello?? make them 20% quality..

get stygian belt with a jewel with phys life stats..its a good boost..

idk but what are ur gems??blade vortex? enfeeble? are u sure u follow the build..

you also dont have vaal ancestral warchief.also a huge boost

all good pointers, thank you. and the blade vortex is just a way to curse enemeys on hit with enfeeble.
But i literally do t14 maps and get 1 shot by things :/ idk im sitting at around 5.8k life too
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
joseas wrote:
hi!

what do u say to bloodseeker + highdmg claw?

Have not tested but don't think it is worth it. Bloodseekers are great because of instant leech but damage is only meh on them. Honestly with vaal pact instant leech really is not an issue, everything dies so fast.

"
Gall1200 wrote:
Could you please update the leveling section of this guide?
It is viable for 3.4 and not for 3.5 or Im just getting it all wrong.

I am strugling through leveling, even though im just at act 3
Should I use blade flurry or Cleave to level up?
I am using blade flurry + melee physical + maim + elemntal dmg, and my damage is so potato it is not even funny

Leveling section is fine. Blade flurry is a single target skill not a clear skill and you should hold it down to charge up 6 charges and then let it go. Reave/cleave/molten strike or w/e other melee skill you want to use should be used for clear.

So I guess im doing something really wrong with my equipment, since my dmg is real shit
Is it possible to check my items and tell me what is wrong?
I have no idea why my DPS is at 490 at lvl 35..
Guys, i'm gona refund my champion to this slayer and i have one big question. Since stat stick is nerfed (can use mace) Is better idea to craft 2 OP Claws or 1 claw statstick like??
"
zanmaden wrote:
Hey g00fy ! Where's you cyclone physical damage on 3.4 ? is not good for 3.5 ?

I trying find on forum but still no good.

never had a physical cyclone build, I played one briefly last league, but never had a guide or anything

"
Gall1200 wrote:

So I guess im doing something really wrong with my equipment, since my dmg is real shit
Is it possible to check my items and tell me what is wrong?
I have no idea why my DPS is at 490 at lvl 35..

Looks fine so far. I mean level 35 is not very far in. Level 38 is kind of a game changer with multistrike on reave. Your single target skill is only 3 linked though which is not very much. You have a tabula so I would just combine them in there for now.

Like you have bladeflurry with edwa and melee phys, then reave with melee phys and maim and idk why faster attacks

Just make it a double setup with bladeflurry + reave + melee phys, maim, edwa and put in multistrike when you hit 38.
https://pastebin.com/WypFxncF

played around with the skil tree a bit (improved my dmg - lost a little bit of health but everything gets one shot almost anyways) Convertion was a huge boost.

Does elemental damage with attacks matter if we don't use stat sticks now?
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Does elemental damage with attacks matter if we don't use stat sticks now?

Have not tested it but with jewels, auras, and still a roll on ammy (if you have one) it might be best still. Would have to upload char to POB and check it.
I have a few questions, I dont realy understand how life leech works.

I want to switch from bloodseeker to rare claws but bloodseeker has " Gain life from Leech instantly from hits with this weapon ".
So in game it would be like: If I drop to 100hp , 0.5 seconds later I would be back to full life thanks to instant life leech. The only thing I would be scared of is one shots.

But if I go for rare gloves, my life leech would be much slower ? (like how mutch slower ). And it means I will die If I take too many big hits close to one another ?
"
Dodent wrote:
I have a few questions, I dont realy understand how life leech works.

I want to switch from bloodseeker to rare claws but bloodseeker has " Gain life from Leech instantly from hits with this weapon ".
So in game it would be like: If I drop to 100hp , 0.5 seconds later I would be back to full life thanks to instant life leech. The only thing I would be scared of is one shots.

But if I go for rare gloves, my life leech would be much slower ? (like how mutch slower ). And it means I will die If I take too many big hits close to one another ?

These are basic questions and nothing to do with guide. Your best bet is to look up some videos/google/reddit about life leech and vaal pact.

Life leech generally is pretty slow, VP doubltes the rate, but it is far from instant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info