g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

wait i changed one of my dual claws to old ward and i lost a lot of dps D: im confused
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
batubreezy wrote:
So any update for the skill tree now? :/ i feel so weak with 2 bloodseekers but idk if the shield is better now and what to change on tree then

Again, sadly the update won't come to much later. I haven't even had time to actually play the league, had a friend help me through a bunch of leveling and still just finished a10. Work has been crazy and so has real life.

Throw up your char into POB. Check bloodseekers with the dual wield nodes and then check 1 seeker + great old ones ward without dual wield nodes and see what you get.

Will have to test a bunch of other stuff. Also now that you can craft the hit's can't be evaded I would almost gurantee there will probably be a better ascendancy period. Maybe even an ascendant version.

Will require a lot of testing, which im happy to do, just won't be for awhile.

Take your time mate. i added the shield + even shield notes instead of dual whielding..not nearly the same damage.. so the shield is prolly not worth at all.
you prob shouldnt put 3.5 ready when your build is not ready at all... and you have completely out dated info in your thread...
"
godsmusic wrote:
you prob shouldnt put 3.5 ready when your build is not ready at all... and you have completely out dated info in your thread...

The thread is fully up to date except for the stat stick change. 100% everything else is the same, gear, char, class, ascendancy, tree, passives.

The ONLY change is the statstick which no longer works and figuring out what the best option would be. Very possible just plain duablwielding 2x decent dps claws will be the way to go. Not sure honestly. But I have put it in the changelog so it is stated. There is no other outdated information so I have no idea what you are talking about.
Ran some newbie PoB numbers but using your PoB link and just duplicating your claws gave me a 4m Total DPS count while using Old one's Ward(with shield nodes) came up at around 2.9m

Not used to use PoB nor am I sure its been updated to recognize stat sticks and dual wielding mechanics but it seems double claws all the way.

The main kicker seems to be the Twin Terrors node cluster which gives flat Crit chance bumping up your total crit by 10% and giving the double claw setup an extra 400k in paper DPS
Last edited by neo_child on Dec 10, 2018, 6:01:54 PM
Hi,

I am still new to the game so I don't get why do you limit those gems to low level:

"
CWDT (lvl 1) - Immortal Call (lvl 3)

For CWDT, is it for the threshold ? For Immortal Call I don't get the reason :)

However, thanks a lot for this guide it is really helpful and I love this build for what I could experience for the moment!
"
Pipala wrote:
Hi,

I am still new to the game so I don't get why do you limit those gems to low level:

"

However, thanks a lot for this guide it is really helpful and I love this build for what I could experience for the moment!

CWDT can only support Skill Gems up to a certain level depending on the level of the Support Gem itself. You keep it at level 1 to have a consistent proc of the invulnerability at a low HP threshold. If you noticed the Gem level, Immortal Call at level 3 is the highest we can get it before a Lvl 1 CWDT will no longer support it.
Ok, thanks a lot for the explanation, makes a lot of sense.

Do we have a way to "block" the gem from levelling, so that it doesn't appear in the right side of the screen ?
Last edited by Pipala on Dec 11, 2018, 4:43:40 AM
Hi!

Loving the build so far but I have some issues staying alive. I have the Unique fist weapon you recommended, at around 3.8k life with overcapped tri-res around ~100 but I get random one-shots in T3-4 maps. When I don't die I see my health instantly top from the Life on Hit and leech effects, but it feels very weird.

Gearwise, I am using Starkonja with Tabula rasha, so I guess I'm losing defensive stats because of that, and I'm also missing Conqueror and Worthy foe. Is it normal to be squishy without those? (most of these deaths come from the Betrayal elites random spawning on me, but some white packs also 1shot me If I dash near them)

Also I have a question about the Blade flurry. I have no past experience with this so bear with me. My current idea about is is to charge and unleash it on bosses and high health elites, but I'm not sure on how long should I charge it to use it optimally. Sometimes I just shoot it when the enemies are about to leave attack range, but idk exactly how it is supposed to work. Some of the issues with this comes from survivability too, because If I keep channeling it for more than ~1.5seconds I might just die. I saw in the video you just charged it for a very short time but when I tried it did significantly less damage than holding it for a bit longer.
"
neo_child wrote:
Ran some newbie PoB numbers but using your PoB link and just duplicating your claws gave me a 4m Total DPS count while using Old one's Ward(with shield nodes) came up at around 2.9m

Not used to use PoB nor am I sure its been updated to recognize stat sticks and dual wielding mechanics but it seems double claws all the way.

The main kicker seems to be the Twin Terrors node cluster which gives flat Crit chance bumping up your total crit by 10% and giving the double claw setup an extra 400k in paper DPS

Very possible. The thing about phys builds too is for dual wielding not only do you get that bump in attack speed, the wonderful dual wield crit nodes on tree (yes I know exactly the one your talking about lol) but most people forget you get a bonus to your physical damage as well.

Was hoping without looking that great old ones would add attack speed + phys and you would get some more dmg nodes over dual wield ones and was hoping it would come out okay, clearly this is not the case :/

Probably dual wield decent phys dps claws would be the way to go then, but will still test out a lot of stuff later on.

"
Pipala wrote:
Hi,

"

CWDT triggers when you take a certain amount of damage. Keeping the gem at level 1 means it goes off when you take only 528 damage (which is almost all the time). But it limits skill gems linked to it by how high level they can be. Level 3 immortal call is the highest we can level with a level 1 cwdt. Its very common it means the phys immunity only lasts for a split like half second but goes off very frequently and saves you so many times from high burst damage when it goes off.

To NOT level the gem, when it goes off that it has leveled and pops up on right side of screen, instead of left clicking the little plus, just right click it instead and it goes away. Though it will still show at the bottom of your inventory when you hit "I"

"
Koxomathical wrote:
Hi!

Loving the build so far but I have some issues staying alive. I have the Unique fist weapon you recommended, at around 3.8k life with overcapped tri-res around ~100 but I get random one-shots in T3-4 maps. When I don't die I see my health instantly top from the Life on Hit and leech effects, but it feels very weird.

Gearwise, I am using Starkonja with Tabula rasha, so I guess I'm losing defensive stats because of that, and I'm also missing Conqueror and Worthy foe. Is it normal to be squishy without those? (most of these deaths come from the Betrayal elites random spawning on me, but some white packs also 1shot me If I dash near them)

Also I have a question about the Blade flurry. I have no past experience with this so bear with me. My current idea about is is to charge and unleash it on bosses and high health elites, but I'm not sure on how long should I charge it to use it optimally. Sometimes I just shoot it when the enemies are about to leave attack range, but idk exactly how it is supposed to work. Some of the issues with this comes from survivability too, because If I keep channeling it for more than ~1.5seconds I might just die. I saw in the video you just charged it for a very short time but when I tried it did significantly less damage than holding it for a bit longer.

Well without looking at your char I can say 3.8k life is extremely low. No idea if you have all your labs including uber and the perma fortify but that would help a lot. My guess would be that its all together with very low life, not all your defensive passives yet, and league mechanics.

From what I am hearing, many of the syndicate members are doing a lot of damage.

As for blade flurry its best to charge to the full 6 stacks and then unleash it. You can see the stack counter in the top left, but after playing for awhile you get a feeling for how long it takes you to charge to 6 stacks based on your current attack speed. Then you just hold for that time and let go. It also shows a little explosion around your character when you reach 6 stacks, though I wish it "popped" a bit more, easy to miss with a lot of things on screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info