[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

BTW Scythe, your advice worked perfectly and I killed Shaper deathless! What are your thoughts on Uber Elder? Are you gonna attempt to do it and post a vid, or do you think this build isn't cut out for it?
How do you guarantee the AG kills and not the weapons he spawns? I have been testing using Voidwalker boots (makes AG phase on kill so super visible) and he kills very little.
"
DipSupremacy wrote:
How do you guarantee the AG kills and not the weapons he spawns? I have been testing using Voidwalker boots (makes AG phase on kill so super visible) and he kills very little.

You cant guarantee he gets the kills anymore (used to be able to do this with Southbound gloves). However, he does get plenty of kills anyways.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
Shleep wrote:
BTW Scythe, your advice worked perfectly and I killed Shaper deathless! What are your thoughts on Uber Elder? Are you gonna attempt to do it and post a vid, or do you think this build isn't cut out for it?

The problem with Uber elder, is its a lot like HC, meaning, if your AG dies, you lose the fight. Right now, I have decked out my AG with some CoH gloves, a very nice vagan weapon, and I really dont wanna lose him =P.

"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
DipSupremacy wrote:

You cant guarantee he gets the kills anymore (used to be able to do this with Southbound gloves). However, he does get plenty of kills anyways.

Wouldn't southbound deny him kills?
You should throw a Voidwalker on your AG and see how little he actually kills. I feel like I need to give him a Melee Splash or Culling Strike.

I also have heard going chaos dmg makes it easier to guarantee kills on AG. Anyone using envy aura?
"
DipSupremacy wrote:
"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
DipSupremacy wrote:

Wouldn't southbound deny him kills?
You should throw a Voidwalker on your AG and see how little he actually kills. I feel like I need to give him a Melee Splash or Culling Strike.

I also have heard going chaos dmg makes it easier to guarantee kills on AG. Anyone using envy aura?

you dont need to use phasing to see him kill, there are two separate counters. The one on the left are his kills.

Also, the armour gives all your animated minions including AG melee splash.
Why do you have so many resistances in AG equip? As I know AG have 25% ele res and 0% chaos res. So we need +50%ele res maximum. Looking at your build I see at least +113% res.
Is it not better to use chaos resistance in the same gloves?
"
stasyuk wrote:
Why do you have so many resistances in AG equip? As I know AG have 25% ele res and 0% chaos res. So we need +50%ele res maximum. Looking at your build I see at least +113% res.
Is it not better to use chaos resistance in the same gloves?

minions have 40% resist and 20% chaos resist.

And yes, chaos resist would be great
hey scythe, dunno if this question has been asked already, but do you think a 2h sword (or any other 2h wep) with Resolute Technique corrupted onto it will make every single AG's Weapons have Resolute Technique as well?

example

this could open up a lot of build options, as if this were applicable on 1handers we wouldn't need to aim for a Vagan foil

edit: you can, in fact, corrupt RT on 1h weapons as well. if this gives the AGW 100% accuracy, this is huge..
yea, what about it
Last edited by Voidurai on Jun 20, 2018, 2:32:36 AM
I tried out an Oro's with resolute technique corruption and for some reason the frenzy charges are not gained by the animated weapons which means you are forced to use Victario's Charity and cannot get the benefits from The Oak shield which sucks.

I was using a Vagan's claw with lighting damage and craft attack speed but the damage was rather mediocre on the few T14/15 maps I attempted. I have not tried Oro's on a T15 yet but I did a Temple run at monster level 80 and it dished out solid damage.

--------------------------------
My thoughts on the build so far
--------------------------------

+ Solid movement speed due to rampage
+ Can run most map mods, I avoid only temp chains and ele reflect
+ Not overly expensive to make and you dont have to 6L the armor
+ Pathfinder so you refill flasks real quick

- overall the damage is a bit lacking compared to some of the current meta builds
- Survivability can be hit or miss at times - low evasion and armor means you can take some large shots
- spamming flasks a lot which might be annoying to some people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info