[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

I can already feel the nerf hammer coming in. Worms give you rampage stacks, I am sure they are gonna remove that somehow. Anyways, I have so far successfully killed a yellow elder and very comfortably farming T10 maps/temples. Had a couple lich fights and i have insta killed the totem so I guess I have good damage :)
"
CAJOS wrote:
I can already feel the nerf hammer coming in. Worms give you rampage stacks, I am sure they are gonna remove that somehow. Anyways, I have so far successfully killed a yellow elder and very comfortably farming T10 maps/temples. Had a couple lich fights and i have insta killed the totem so I guess I have good damage :)

nice work!

even if they nerf rampage, the build still functions just fine (albeit, a little slower).
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
Shleep wrote:
Multistrike or faster attacks? Which do you prefer in the animated guardian setup and why? Genius build idea btw, let's enjoy it while it lasts xD

ty!

Multistrike is best when dealing with guardians/end game bosses because it gives the AG the highest chance of hitting a worm while also attacking the boss.

Another really cool build I am planning to make is the skeleton popcorn build, then I realized that you created that build as well! I'd like to see all your builds! It's nice to see people coming up with new and interesting build ideas, even though GGG for some reason is only supportive of generic Blade Flurry [insert ascendancy here] builds.

I'm playing a resolute technique version of the build, with Oro's and the Oak (it really works!), allowing me to have maximum offense and defense. My biggest problem is dealing with the Shaper. His moves aren't powerful enough to truly damage my guardian, which was nice to find out, but his bullet hell tends to wipe out the majority of weapons that I have summoned; even with max resists and plenty of increased life. The only time I feel like I have an opportunity to damage him is during his laser beam, but its hitbox is huge, so my weapons tend to die out during this attack as well when floating by his side. This is all magnified during the third fight when it seems like I barely have a chance to hit him before he activates the bullet hell again, combined with all the dodging I have to do. I'm not sure what to do. I definitely have enough DPS, though. Do I try to self cast convocation to reposition my minions behind him when he uses the laser? Is there a way I can make my swords tank his laser? I also tend to use most of my flasks very quickly because of all this, I noticed that you're very conservative with your flasks, could it be that the helmet enchant is mandatory?
So vaal breach yay or nay? All the on kill mechanics in one gem. Only 60c atm.
"
DipSupremacy wrote:
So vaal breach yay or nay? All the on kill mechanics in one gem. Only 60c atm.

Its certainly not a bad choice, and is a great way to summon a hoard of weapons. I dont personally use it and dont plan to use it.

@Shleep

Shaper is a bit fickle the first few times, but once you get it figured out, its really easy.

Yes, bullet hell erases pretty much everything, so the trick is to remove cwdt convocate and just self cast. I believe I did that in part of the shaper video, though it may have been hard to tell.

Secondly, positioning. note where the AG is facing when it hits the boss so that you can stand in front and spam worms - that way they are most likely to be hit by his AoE
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Does anyone run the envy skill on the United in Dream?
Hey just started leveling this build, one question thought: How do you run wrath and anger at the same time? I can't find any reduction nodes in your tree...
"
eintopf wrote:
Hey just started leveling this build, one question thought: How do you run wrath and anger at the same time? I can't find any reduction nodes in your tree...

Run a level 2 enlighten with Wrath and Anger.

If you dont happen to have one you can use the Conquerer's Efficency jewel from A8 to keep you going for the time being.
Would an Oro's Sacrifice corrupted with Resolute Technique give the AG Resolute Technique?
Loving this build. First pathfinder and first minion build, never expected to play them both in the same build!

My first guardian death happened last night, as he ripped to elder. Otherwise, I've been keeping him nice and healthy. Oro's works pretty well, but I wouldn't mind him being even tankier. Might try swapping around at some point.

Thanks for this build.

One question, wouldn't minion damage be better than elemental damage with attacks for dps? Especially if it's gaining +3 from my helmet?
Last edited by suttles on Jun 16, 2018, 3:55:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info