[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

Just about to start leveling this build as a Scion PF/Inquis only worry I have is bleed immunity?

Should I drop a flask for a Bleed immune or just ride it out?

Looking forward to running this looks great fun!
"
Jamy wrote:
Just about to start leveling this build as a Scion PF/Inquis only worry I have is bleed immunity?

Should I drop a flask for a Bleed immune or just ride it out?

Looking forward to running this looks great fun!

don't really need that with 4 life flasks. atleast that is my experience. get that mod if you feel like you need it.
works fin might be a bit bad for labs thos and map cleaning is ok
Last edited by Tomymoonly on Jun 10, 2018, 9:12:45 AM
so is anyone doing this in incursion? i played this in flashback and it was a lot of fun. should work like a charm in temple.
I have just started this build today, hit level 75. Need to do uberlab still and just starting in some low tier maps but its looking pretty solid. My guardians weapon is a 2 T1 ele weapon with lightning pen and 2 res to cap my guardian. So far so good. I am streaming this throughout the week if you want to see the progress. I haven't changed anything from the original plan
Is this build more viable as a necro now that Vaal Breach is affordable?
Hey thanks for this great build, im about to start this build but i have only 1 question:

-You said that's mandatory "hits cannot be evaded" mod in weapon or Lycosidae but you use The scourge and Victario's Charity

so which one is the Best in slot for Weapon/Shield combination?

Thanks a lot!
Multistrike or faster attacks? Which do you prefer in the animated guardian setup and why? Genius build idea btw, let's enjoy it while it lasts xD
"
Shleep wrote:
Multistrike or faster attacks? Which do you prefer in the animated guardian setup and why? Genius build idea btw, let's enjoy it while it lasts xD

ty!

Multistrike is best when dealing with guardians/end game bosses because it gives the AG the highest chance of hitting a worm while also attacking the boss.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
Pitopito wrote:
Hey thanks for this great build, im about to start this build but i have only 1 question:

-You said that's mandatory "hits cannot be evaded" mod in weapon or Lycosidae but you use The scourge and Victario's Charity

so which one is the Best in slot for Weapon/Shield combination?

Thanks a lot!

thats correct. It is difficult to get a proper "hits cannot be evaded" vagan weapon with maximum attack speed. You also have to mastermod the vagan sword, making it expensive.

In the end, vagan weapon with victarios shield does more damage, it is just not as accessible to everyone.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info