[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
dipperdyr wrote:
hey was wondering if any1 knows how to craft a biig dps 2h sword with harvest and shit now? if yes if there was any way you could like give me tips or something? kinda new to crafting

I believe making great two-handed swords with Harvest is not very efficient. This is, because you really only want 2 physical mods. But there are 6 physical mods on normal items and even more on influenced ones. That means you'd have to spend an ungodly amount of remove phys/add phys harvest crafts to get the ones you need. There are better uses for these crafts.

Most good two-handed swords come from Delve crafting. People put the phys fossil and a combination of 2 others (to block elemental mods) in resonators and spam those until they hit the 2 desired physical mods. If they are lucky they can use Harvest to remove useless mods to make room for multicrafting.
I've been able to progress through red maps until tiers 13/14. My dps looks good (at least against trashes, bosses are seriously tanky) but I had some unexpected one shots (the grove is the worst so far: going there in high level maps is guaranted to result in at least one death). Is there anything that I should switch to increase my survivability?

Not the OP but,

I didn't have time to fully look over things but one major thing you're missing is life on gear. You're missing about 240 flat life which will get you up to around 5.2k life.

Are you keeping Enduring Cry on CD for endurance charges?
Last edited by Mech_ on Feb 3, 2021, 6:18:44 PM
"
Huillam wrote:
I've been able to progress through red maps until tiers 13/14. My dps looks good (at least against trashes, bosses are seriously tanky) but I had some unexpected one shots (the grove is the worst so far: going there in high level maps is guaranted to result in at least one death). Is there anything that I should switch to increase my survivability?

Brother you're missing life on every single rare. Get t2 or t1 life on these items and you'll be golden.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Less dps, more health. I'll work on that then. Thanks guys!

Edit:
From 4600 to 5200 health! Should help.
Last edited by Huillam on Feb 4, 2021, 8:05:10 AM
I keep getting one shot alot any ideas on what I can do to prevent that
Quick question - if you happened to come into a Headhunter, how would you change the build? I find that it's still awesome with HH (of course it is), but whenever I'm 9 stories tall I run into substantial mana issues. I'm assuming each attack costs a fortune, and sometimes I can't continuously attack. Also, my damage (without HH stacks) is pretty lackluster, as I no longer am using Ryslatha. Would you still search for a good Exquisite? Would you change anything on the passive tree? Get any other items? Thanks for the build, it's been great.
Last edited by Arkivul on Feb 16, 2021, 7:28:10 PM
"
CaptSid wrote:
I keep getting one shot alot any ideas on what I can do to prevent that

i had the same problem and i think some life and endurance charges will help too,getting 4-5 endurance charges...so far so good
i mean dps is not a problem for me atleast since i'm doing t4-5 maps and actually enjoying damage but ye sometimes i could die fast in ritual crowds
but now with endurance charges i'm fine.
+++check my setup since it's differrent than this topic build+++
I picked this build as my starter for Ultimatum League, and so far I'm liking it.

I'm at t4~t5 maps and for now it's very smooth, deleting most content, aoe is great, bosses die in seconds, even conquerors, only problem it's that I'm short on health, level 83 with 4.2k HP, some ultimatum encounters can one shot in later stages so you must pay attention at all times. Short health It's not a problem now but it will be in red maps, I still with budget build though, but I'm thinking into exchanging some nodes for more HP sustaining. (I'm not using belly and I intend to use a rare with good rolls instead.

So I'm curious -- why the move from Leap Slam to Dash -- especially with adding in Blood Rage and Enduring Cry as self cast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info