[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

I've been having fun with the build so far only at 72, and as a (very) casual player, this has been a great helping hand!

I'm a little lost with what to do with Call to Arms and Enduring Cry when I have Atziri's Acuity gloves, the Vaal Pact makes them both feel relatively useless.

Is there some alternative passives and skill or warcry I could swap to, or do I just have to save up for a pair of Tombfists and find the int elsewhere? =)
Last edited by Miraboo on Nov 24, 2021, 7:31:43 PM
This is fine for a starter build I guess. I play almost exclusively cyclone, and this build doesn't really focus much on negating the negatives of the skill in general.

- Poor AoE
- mobility
- clear speed

If anyone is planning to play this for the current league mechanic they are going to be very disappointed. 3M DPS I guess is pretty good with the gear listed in the POB with slightly higher dps with flasks active.

However there are plenty of other builds with the exact same playstyle that are simply better.

- Caustic Arrow Death's Oath Occultist
- CoC Cyclone with almost anything
- Autobombers
- Coc / CWC Firestorm
- and others

Not to mention much of the actual guide is outdated with only some parts written over for the 3.16 patch, such as saying you use a blasphemy + vuln setup when you dont, or using an impresence when you dont, and so on.

Probably every gif or video is not even from scourge and I doubt you can even do T16 tier 10 scourge maps and so on with this build. It lacks survivability, despite your changes. Flesh and stone would make a huge difference, despite the nerfs to blind, especially when there are many beneficial blind related nodes in the southern part of tree (such as free 80% crit against blinded enemies). Enduring cry is pretty much all your survivability in this build. Despite playing a slayer you do not go for any life leech at all in the ascendancy which is patchable with leech related uniques or timeless jewel nodes.

IMO this is a very misleading guide baiting players into a somewhat mediocre build that can not even do all content in the game as stated. Even if you poured 100 exalts into this build it would be mediocre at best. At least make it clear this is a starter build, and do not make false statements like "all content viable".

Being able to beat Shaper / Elder, the guardians, and Sirus does not really mean much these days, and especially not in the current state of the game.

I'd like to see some footage of actual end game content that this build can apparently do, such as The Feared, or Maven in general, wave 20-30 Simulacrum, any of the current new end game content such as T16 max upgraded scourge or ravaged maps, and so on. Until then please stop misleading people. Don't even get me started on "hc viable".
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Nov 25, 2021, 6:14:29 AM
Hi, sorry for my english. Im very noob and need help with the cluster jewel, how can i use the points in the passive tree ( https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/9547VWKhK ) because i cant kill in maps t15-16, im very squishy. What can I change about my equipment? I have only 3 ex.
My EQUIPAMENTS is:

https://poeplanner.com/AgADABUABAEAYgDnAS0FIAaiBnUHuwk8DvAQTRRxFHUU3BeRGNsYqhv6G1UhYCH2Iy4k_STfJXwwUjqgQLdGfkfVSX1Kkk1HUbtT-lYyWhNeOV9SYRdjTWWgZ2VooHTtdPF0rHbXd3p473orfzqB2YTvhGCGaod2h-2I8Ip9jX2SD5MIl2-YLZvHnBmkJ6mUqZ-8Nr2nvtW_psAHwZDKfs9v01LUftcj3D3c7-Gf48_lVOdG6Rjqeu5O78TwWvJv893zMvfr-Bj6S_xF_t7_AAAIAHAMtjujQ9pRJJU1pdHvYfUIAH_JXvAuiddpfPR9-0lo6sbcJ1IfP3mrC9D2w7hE1FC-BAAUAOEBRnVsZ2VudCBQcmlzbQAA_wAAAANuAAEPAL0AAQ4AhQABDgAAAAAAAADhAUJsaWdodCBDcmVlZAAA_wAAAAQCAAEIAJgAAQ4AvQABDwCFAAEPAAAAAAAAAVUAU3RhcmZvcmdlABT_AAABAf__B8GQAcgAm48BBQCwigFgAKyTAf7-bYkBFAAlhQH-_vecAR4AAWadAR4AAAAAAADGAFRvcm1lbnQgUGFjZQAUAgAAAAXjEQJPADMAYwwBPgCaAgEaABQRAScAqwQBFAAAAAAAAADWAQAA_wAAAAIQAAETAAwAARYAAAEwAALh_wEAAAAAAKUCQ2FycmlvbiBTZXZlcgAA_wAAAAWqFwEKAEcEAQsA6BIBMwDyEgIPABAAaBECAgAEAAGXhAEZAAAAAUYoAgwAEgABACsBJAAA0AEAAP8AAAACmgABHQATAQIBANL_AAAAAAAAmgIAAP8AAAAAAZeEARkAAAAAAADLAQAU_wAAAAJuAAEWAAAAASwAAAAAAAAAtQEACv8AAAACbAACNwAKAPcAAQkAAAAAAAAA9QFQaG9lbml4IExvb3AAAP8AAAAF-wwBKQBjDAFDAMkQAXAFnQIBLACkDgH9_wF5hgEQAAAAAAABEAFSeXNsYXRoYSdzIENvaWwAAP8AAAD__wYQlgEaAMmUASAAypQB3_-jgAIBABAA-IoBVgDzjAEyAAEmlgEXAAAAAAAARwFWb3J0ZXggS2VlcAAA5AAAAAZ_GgEJAGEMATAAfAwBLAAKDQEOAAsLARgAnAIBKQAAAaAGASgAAAAAAXEBSHlycmkncyBUcnV0aAAA_wAAAP__B_6HARYAcIUBHgCmgAIPABkAS4ACDAAXAKyEARgAI40BUgD4kwEBAAE_hQEYAAAAAAABxAFUb21iZmlzdAAUagAAAP__BAKAAQIA_5EBBQDXiwH-_j-RAf7-AAAAAAAA2gFXaGlzcGVyaW5nIE9jdWx1cwAA_wAAAAPsAAEIABYBARkA7QABCwAAAAAAAADaAUFuY2llbnQgT2N1bHVzAAD_AAAABOwAAQwA7gABCgAXAQEaAK0BAgIAEQAAAAAAAAGXAkJlbGx5IG9mIHRoZSBCZWFzdAAe3gAAAP__BfuQAbUA6JEBHwBJgQEPAEqHATIAa4YB_v4AAAAAAAEiAUxpb24ncyBSb2FyAAD_AAAA__8FoIwBAQCQgQEBAJSSAUsAt5MBCAA5hwAAAAAAAAD3AVJpZnQgRmluZ2VyAAD_AAAABWMMAUEACwsBHQCeAgEuABARAQ8ApA4B_f8Bc4YBDAAAAAAAAv8HBQwRDgMNEwoLCRIIBAYCAGVoAABv0wECBgAPBgEQAgAABwAFFgITAAAAA40BCgAAAAGxARMAAAABwgETAAAAAXYBEgAAAAEHBGEBEwAAAAEgABMAAAABDAESAAAAAaEAEwAAAAEEAgABEwAAAAEJARMAAAABBAEhABMAAAABBAEiAAUAAAABBgLOAQoAAAABTwEPAAAAAQUG6gETAAAAAXYBEwAAAAHFARMAAAAB3wESDAAAAUoAEwAAAAHxAQwAAAABAwD_____________PAAAAAAUAB-LCAAAAAAAAAMDAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANKS YOU!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info