[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

tried maven and friends with this build?

and after the channeling cost nerf, there's 2 mana cost on the skill right
EDIT: just found out Lucidity -3 mana cost
Last edited by duabijitelur on Jan 22, 2021, 2:21:45 AM
Hi guys,

I enjoyed this build till the first sirus fight. Currently i seem stuck and seem to die too much. I'm unsure what to upgrade. Starforge is currently out of my league, that's why i'm using Hiltless... Got like 2-3 exalts to play around with.
Any advice?

My pob: https://pastebin.com/wkZKHGXP
Last edited by Wuzini on Jan 22, 2021, 3:36:47 AM
"
Wuzini wrote:
Hi guys,

I enjoyed this build till the first sirus fight. Currently i seem stuck and seem to die too much. I'm unsure what to upgrade. Starforge is currently out of my league, that's why i'm using Hiltless... Got like 2-3 exalts to play around with.
Any advice?

My pob: https://pastebin.com/wkZKHGXP

You are not meant to facetank with this build. But you can easily dodge everything with Cyclone.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
whats ur opinion on bane of legend swap to brutal fervour?

but will lose culling strike 20% D:
"
duabijitelur wrote:
whats ur opinion on bane of legend swap to brutal fervour?

but will lose culling strike 20% D:
Not a fan.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Noobish questions here:
Should I go for Overwhelm or Brutal Fervour? Both Starforge and a well-rolled Exquisite Blade would cost me a kidney (at least) and are actually out of my reach.
Currently using a 6S/5L Hiltless: Should I drop Blood and Sand (or another aura)? I don't have an Enlighten yet and maintaining Pride, Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Stone with mana only interrupts my spin after a split second (but maintaining an aura with blood magic will get me killed sooner or later I'm sure of it).

Edit:
Oh yes chaos resist! Am I supposed to ignore that one or raise it like any elemental resistance?
Last edited by Huillam on Jan 23, 2021, 4:49:24 AM
"
Huillam wrote:
Noobish questions here:
Should I go for Overwhelm or Brutal Fervour? Both Starforge and a well-rolled Exquisite Blade would cost me a kidney (at least) and are actually out of my reach.
Currently using a 6S/5L Hiltless: Should I drop Blood and Sand (or another aura)? I don't have an Enlighten yet and maintaining Pride, Dread Banner, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Stone with mana only interrupts my spin after a split second (but maintaining an aura with blood magic will get me killed sooner or later I'm sure of it).

Edit:
Oh yes chaos resist! Am I supposed to ignore that one or raise it like any elemental resistance?

Rule for overwhelm is. If it has a low crit chance base aka 6% and below you should probably use it. If it has more base crit chance aka 6.5% and above then you should go for Brutal fervour.
Chaos resist is a somewhat luxury stat. If you can squeeze it in nice if not, not the end of the world.
That makes a lot of sense. Had I read the perk description more carefully I could even been able to guess it myself.
Anyway, the build is definitly noob-proof, I completed my three labyrinths without a single death (as opposed to dying over and over and over during my previous playthrough). Thanks!
3 mana cost of cyclone (was 6 but Lucidity helps).
How remove this 3 mana cost without Praxis? -To total mana cost rings have insane pricing. There is some gems or smth...?
first off thanks for the build guide!

I am playing it now in Ritual & found an absolutely sick timeless jewel for this build & wanted to share it.

Jewel name - Lethal Pride # 15523 (name doesn't mater)
Jewel location - the socket directly south of duelist, next to golems blood

The stats it gives on your tree!

Master of the arena – 4% max life
Bravery – 30% melee crit chance
Destroyer – 20% fire resist
Golems Blood – 20% phys damage
Various small passives – 50 Strength

Additional nodes that become viable because of this jewel!

Cloth and chain - 20% phys damage
Savagery - 30% melee crit chance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info