[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"

You can do everything with a 5L, I did guardians with a 5L deathless and Shaper is probably even easier. The only thing that would be tougher is uber atziri/uber elder.

Yeah, Cyclone can do uber elder with Kondos+Tabula without much trouble, if you know the fight.

For me Cyclone is the easiest uber killer so far, not only for the DPS but mostly because you can keep moving 100% of the Time.

UberElder is about dodging everything and Cyclone can do this while never loosing DPS or having to stand still to DPS
Hi, im lvl 87
- 6.1k life
-70.5k dps (unbuffed,hideout)
-102k dps (totem + flask, hideout)
-200-230k dps (fighting mobs)

Using 5L doomsower (totems)
6Link belly (cyclone)

Should i be able to farm shaper to get starforge or i dont i have enough damage yet?
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Hi, im lvl 87
- 6.1k life
-70.5k dps (unbuffed,hideout)
-102k dps (totem + flask, hideout)
-200-230k dps (fighting mobs)

Using 5L doomsower (totems)
6Link belly (cyclone)

Should i be able to farm shaper to get starforge or i dont i have enough damage yet?

Yes, you should have no trouble with shaper if you've done it before. If not die a few times and learn the patterns. After you learn his patterns you will do it deathless every time for the rest of your life.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Would someone happen to have a link to the final skill tree? I don’t have access to pob at all and my POEMate app only shows me the first 30 points lol
"
devon752 wrote:
"
MrDestructoid wrote:
My current gear, (I just bought Transcendent Flesh)

Spoiler

I'm having a lot of fun with this build as a returning player.

I'm now approaching tier 15s and Guardians/Shaper, and was wondering if a 6L was needed.

Should I just be saving for a 6L belly as my next upgrade? or are there other things I can work towards to for shaper/guardians.

You can do everything with a 5L, I did guardians with a 5L deathless and Shaper is probably even easier. The only thing that would be tougher is uber atziri/uber elder.

I just did shaper with 1 death (which was completely my fault). Very surprised at the DPS from the 5link cyclone. Was a fun boss fight too. Just a bit sad that I got dying sun instead of the starforge drop in this league. Great build devon!
Last edited by MrDestructoid on Jun 17, 2019, 9:37:07 PM
Did the Ascendancy change with the updates to it?

This is where I'm at now. So options from here really just seem to be Impresence if I choose to go that route or start saving like crazy for Starforge.

Impresence though - I'd have to drop out the belt for one with better resists like a stygian to cap without proper resistance on the neckpiece - is this worth it? How much is the benefit from the belt in this setup?

Also I currently have fallen just below 5k life despite my gear being what I thought was pretty good. Not sure if I just need more life on gloves and such.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jun 18, 2019, 1:19:12 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
This is where I'm at now. So options from here really just seem to be Impresence if I choose to go that route or start saving like crazy for Starforge.

Impresence though - I'd have to drop out the belt for one with better resists like a stygian to cap without proper resistance on the neckpiece - is this worth it? How much is the benefit from the belt in this setup?

Also I currently have fallen just below 5k life despite my gear being what I thought was pretty good. Not sure if I just need more life on gloves and such.

You're missing a few life nodes here and there (pro tip: life on the passive tree is virtually always worth going for before damage, not including major keystones), but also the combination of Devoto's and Daresso's eats an easy 400+ life (also Belt of the Deceiver, to a smaller degree). They're good items, but of course there's a balance to maintain.

Damage wise, Imprescence isn't that important. Free Vuln is nice, but its effectiveness is reduced against bosses, so you're not gaining as much as it might seem.

Resists are easy though; you can easily reroute the passive tree out of Butchery into Diamond Skin (which actually saves a passive point), and/or take Cloth & Chain for anywhere from +23 to +38 all res and a good deal of extra armor/evasion... all for the low price of ~10% DPS and 1 whole passive point on the high end or actually saving one on the low end. It's not really necessary in high gear, but it's a very good investment for the mid/early-late game before your gear stabilizes.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Jun 18, 2019, 6:50:24 AM
Short Update:

Managed to craft a decent exquisite blade with fortify (around 480 pdps) and decided to give rage Support and berserk a spin. I must say, it really
Kind of trivialises the High Level Legion encounters, which was the Main Focus for this decision (bosses melt anyways) it also makes me more Tanky, aswell as faster which are on the top on my priority List. If you get a 7l weapon, definately give it a go!

Greets
"
m0rd3cha1 wrote:
Short Update:

Managed to craft a decent exquisite blade with fortify (around 480 pdps) and decided to give rage Support and berserk a spin. I must say, it really
Kind of trivialises the High Level Legion encounters, which was the Main Focus for this decision (bosses melt anyways) it also makes me more Tanky, aswell as faster which are on the top on my priority List. If you get a 7l weapon, definately give it a go!

Greets

I have a similar idea in mind for the rest of the league, I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. That's a great idea btw and a really solid alternative for a Starforge.

"
MrDestructoid wrote:
I just did shaper with 1 death (which was completely my fault). Very surprised at the DPS from the 5link cyclone. Was a fun boss fight too. Just a bit sad that I got dying sun instead of the starforge drop in this league. Great build devon!

Gratz man. Yeah I feel your pain, I killed him 11 times and didn't get the Starforge, I'm saving up ex for it now (feelsbadman).
And no problem, glad you like the build :D

Also just gonna say I gotta stay off PoE and Streaming a bit more now since I have to finish my master thesis for uni. I've been procrastinating too much as it is.
I'll try to keep it updated here and there but the guide is more or less done, apart from the video guide which I'll get to, eventually.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info