[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
Archimtiros wrote:

You're missing a few life nodes here and there (pro tip: life on the passive tree is virtually always worth going for before damage, not including major keystones), but also the combination of Devoto's and Daresso's eats an easy 400+ life (also Belt of the Deceiver, to a smaller degree). They're good items, but of course there's a balance to maintain.

Yeah I'd had that thought. What should I take away you think to put more into life nodes?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Archimtiros wrote:

You're missing a few life nodes here and there (pro tip: life on the passive tree is virtually always worth going for before damage, not including major keystones), but also the combination of Devoto's and Daresso's eats an easy 400+ life (also Belt of the Deceiver, to a smaller degree). They're good items, but of course there's a balance to maintain.

Yeah I'd had that thought. What should I take away you think to put more into life nodes?

U can drop daresso amulet and take some ammy with crit multi, life + craft melee dmg with +1 range
Planning to use the Leech with less Fortify build but I don't see Vaal Pact or Slayer Leech node be used?

Or is Leech here referring to regen? Getting confused by this ( 2 day old player)
"
ArkTheLegend wrote:
Planning to use the Leech with less Fortify build but I don't see Vaal Pact or Slayer Leech node be used?

Or is Leech here referring to regen? Getting confused by this ( 2 day old player)

We're using the singular bottom life leech node. That's enough.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Killed uber elder with this build today. First time I ever did this.
Was pretty relaxed, but i died three times. Should be able to reduce it with a bit of practice.

Did Uber Atziri a few days ago. Pretty easy fight since this build does enough damage to nearly skip the phases - Atziri usually gets only one attack in.

If anyone wants to look at my gear:
https://pastebin.com/uWdKmfsb

For mapping I prefer using a Devoto's and a Daresso's. The movement speed and melee range feel great and the damage is more than enough to clear everything.

Only problem I have at the moment is my luck with boss drops - mask from atziri, indigon from uber elder and in 27 shaper fights not a single sword.

Does anyone know a good way to craft rings for this build ? I think I want one with assassins mark on hit, life and resis and another one with life, res and -mana cost. Int would be great. Alt regal + multimod for the curse one sounds best for me. Do I craft the other one with Fossils? Are there other good mods on rings i missed?

A question about shaper farming: If I want to do this occasionally (while I'm not frustrated about my bad luck with loot), is it more efficient to have the guardians in the atlas and run them for fragments or should I seal them and run one t16 map with elder shaper ping pong (or shaper stronghold, not sure yet) and just buy the fragments?
Hey guys, I got lucky and got dropped a watcher's eye. Thoughts on if this jewel fits in the build? 12% chance to do double damage with pride?
What are the better maps to use elder orb on for this league? Been too used to running ugs but doesnt seem great for legion mechanic.
"
7itachi7 wrote:
What are the better maps to use elder orb on for this league? Been too used to running ugs but doesnt seem great for legion mechanic.

I usually go for desert springs due to density, should also be good for legion. While the Boss is less than suboptimal, the Mobs that spawn during the encounter drop alot of good shit!
"
m0rd3cha1 wrote:
"
7itachi7 wrote:

I usually go for desert springs due to density, should also be good for legion. While the Boss is less than suboptimal, the Mobs that spawn during the encounter drop alot of good shit!

Yeah desert springs is nice. But isnt it t15 this league =(
"
Kuderion wrote:
Does anyone know a good way to craft rings for this build ? I think I want one with assassins mark on hit, life and resis and another one with life, res and -mana cost. Int would be great. Alt regal + multimod for the curse one sounds best for me. Do I craft the other one with Fossils? Are there other good mods on rings i missed?

A question about shaper farming: If I want to do this occasionally (while I'm not frustrated about my bad luck with loot), is it more efficient to have the guardians in the atlas and run them for fragments or should I seal them and run one t16 map with elder shaper ping pong (or shaper stronghold, not sure yet) and just buy the fragments?

Gz on uber elder kill.

Don't craft assassins mark if you're already using vulnerability. They give the same dps and you can have only one curse. Besides that you can just look for a ring that has assassins mark and a free suffix/preffix for what you're looking for. That's what I usually do.

I didn't Elder orb any of my maps just because I wanted the guardians to be the only t16 maps so I can efficiently farm shaper. I killed him 14 times and the 13th dropped Starforge (finally) I can only imagine how you feel after 27. Sry dood.

"
7itachi7 wrote:

Don't use it if you're planning on farming the shaper imo, it kinda walls of the guardian drops.

"
T_V_C wrote:
Hey guys, I got lucky and got dropped a watcher's eye. Thoughts on if this jewel fits in the build? 12% chance to do double damage with pride?

Yes that's kinda 12% more, there's probably some correct math for this but 12% for x2 damage should be around 12% more damage.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info