[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
danieljuega wrote:
hey men really good job with the build, but can i ask you a favor?, i am new in the game and i see the pastebin its not updated, for example in the sword you have a 6l all green or the body armos a 6l all red, and its really confusing for me. i really aprecieted if you do the changes.

A tip for you; Open the skilltab in Path of Building, and look at the links there. There are the colors, and its easier to see for you. Good luck
Not sure about how people complain about dying a lot with this new build, been using Devon's build since Legion league and it's just a fantastic league starter and endgame content smasher with the right min-max investement.

This new version i'm having fun with and got to 86 (almost 87) smoothly, can do scourge maps decently, i recommand people who want to have more survivability is to change the Tombfists with a regular rare gloves (spiked pref) and add Vaal Molten Shell (lvl14) + Cast when damage Taken (lvl8) and it should greatly boost your survivability.

I highly recommand people get their ascendency done as fast as possible as it will be your major damage booster for the rest of your journey in this league and will make your progress a lot easier and smoother.

Awsome build Devon! See you ingame ! :D

Is Perfidy much better than Carcass jack or belly of the beast? I understand its more damage but Arent you just super squishy that way? or am i missing some other form of defense
Last edited by istrikerz on Oct 26, 2021, 6:18:59 AM
"
Tusho wrote:
hmm so channeling nodes were removed from skilltree, thus we have to find other stun avoidance elsewhere on top of the 50% mastery...any ideas?

Well, Unwavering stance is just 3 point along the tree. We have to let go evasion, but with 1 point we can get iron reflexes.
Do not know if it's worth though
Quick noob question guys because i am looking for a build.

Is this build actually tanky? I mean i can only see one layer of defence, phys-mitigation, and usually i see more than that (block, spell suppression). Does the life leech actually cover the lack of another defencive layer or i should expect a glass cannon more or less?

Also how come Abyssus isn't included (even though this sort of contranticts my other question) ?

Really want to build a cyclone char.
"
Tusho wrote:
hmm so channeling nodes were removed from skilltree, thus we have to find other stun avoidance elsewhere on top of the 50% mastery...any ideas?

I've been seeing a lot of questions about stuns and people getting stunned. If you are having big issues with it you can go with the Unwavering stance option which is 3 nodes away or (what I did) go for the Brine King Pantheon, get as much life as you can and take the 50% Stun threshold Mastery.

The thing with the stun Threshold mastery is that it's 50% of your life as extra life against stuns. So if you have 4000 life you will be treated as a character with 6000 life, which can still be stunned. I'm sure you have all have played 6k chars and they do get stunned without any stun mitigation. Not to mention the really high damage (Scourge) league we are currently playing. With that said, if you get to the point where the build Should be, which is 5500 life at least. At that point you will be treated for stuns as if you have 8250 life which is enough to avoid most, if not all stuns.

If all of that isn't enough you can always drop the AoE Ascendancy nodes and take the Overleech ones. They give you basically 10% more effective HP, raising the Stun and tankiness bar even higher. I'll update the build to clarify this to everyone and I'll make a tanky version for everyone asking for it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Oct 26, 2021, 9:03:12 AM
Can we use axe+rt like the good old days? Or are we loosing a lot of dps?
Im new to this game and chose this build. The molten shell skill rarely activates even tho i lose enough health for it to activate.
"
ParCash wrote:
Im new to this game and chose this build. The molten shell skill rarely activates even tho i lose enough health for it to activate.
You can remove CWDT completely if you want. Place Molten shell on your left click and max Molten shell. It will proc every time you click to move.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey man, dunno if it's been answered. But how do you deal with Corrupted Blood?
Can't seem to find it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info