[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
KaoSphere37 wrote:
Hi Devon !
On your 3.16 PoB I would like to know how you manage to have enough intelligence for the infused channeling and the concentrated effect :|
Thank you for your answer, and thank you for your guide!

Ah yeah my bad I forgot to edit the abyss jewels. Just on your gloves jewels instead of some damage mods use int.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I'm probably just stupid but how does this build deal with bleed?
NVM found it a bit back in this thread (they should really add a search function for searching inside threads)

So get flask, or corrupted blood immunity and depend on armor for regular bleed. Also big leech helps.
Last edited by Spurieuleweteuh on Oct 24, 2021, 1:05:33 AM
How can we get more Cyclone AOE with this build?
Link to HC variant don't work.
"
I'm probably just stupid but how does this build deal with bleed?
NVM found it a bit back in this thread (they should really add a search function for searching inside threads)

So get flask, or corrupted blood immunity and depend on armor for regular bleed. Also big leech helps.

Flasks or Steelskin. Corrupted Blood immunity is fairly common on corrupted jewels, but is also a Resistance Mastery on the passive tree.

Bleed damage isn't reduced by armor, though it is mitigated through direct physical damage reduction (endurance charges). Flask is the "best" way of handling it, although you need to actually get the right mods, which isn't conductive to the early game - Steelskin is a much better option in that case, especially before armor values are high enough to make Molten Shell worthwhile.

Strong leech/regen can also work in the early game, but the extra damage taken while moving is untenable in the late game. The new Soul of Ralakesh can mitigate this by removing the increased damage while moving, though simply immuning the debuff altogether is safer still.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Oct 24, 2021, 5:53:14 PM
Good build so far, just got to maps with it!
Last edited by istrikerz on Oct 26, 2021, 3:35:36 AM
hey men really good job with the build, but can i ask you a favor?, i am new in the game and i see the pastebin its not updated, for example in the sword you have a 6l all green or the body armos a 6l all red, and its really confusing for me. i really aprecieted if you do the changes.
I've played this build to level 87 and it just does not work, at least the PoB version. There are so few defensive options offered that I frequently die in white/yellow maps. The 50% increased stun threshold mastery is simply not enough to avoid being stunned and shotguned and there is little to no damage mitigation baked into the build it is just not good.
I will be rerolling, this is the first build guide that I have ever given up on.
Last edited by icefalcn on Oct 25, 2021, 10:52:22 PM
hmm so channeling nodes were removed from skilltree, thus we have to find other stun avoidance elsewhere on top of the 50% mastery...any ideas?
Hey man, pretty good build so far. Just got my starforge now saving up for Atziris Acuity, figured the int and vaal pact would be allot better to have than tombfist. Is there any other Unique gear thats good for this build? Also if anyones got any tips on how to improve my setup atm, i think im lacking a bit of damage for what i have Any way to fix that? Appreciate the build and any help!

https://pastebin.com/z2eLiv71

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info