[3.4 Updated] Hiero.Crit/Non-Crit FaceBreaker.Detailed Guide

Am looking at doing this build for the 3.3 league but was hoping to see more interest/results in this post.
I did a Berserker in the abyss league and in the flashback i also tried out the chieftain fire version but didn't invest much time.

So this week i gave all the chieftain gear to a level 66 Templar i had in standard and finished the last act and then did the 1st three lab so i could see how it would do in the maps.

Adding my gear i just noticed that i still have the ele damage and fire pen gems in the links. Which isn't good seeing fire is only about 15% of the damage.

That said, even poorly setup like this, it was preforming excellent. I jumped right to T10-13 level maps will little issues at level 72 and with only 3.6k life and less than 50k DPS per totem.
Gear
DPS
I also tried on some of the gear from my Berserker and was able to see about 1.1M DPS (Berserker topped out at about 1.5M DPS) So I am satisfied that this build should get us pretty deep into the game.
This build also feels like your moving thru the maps faster too. I think has to do with the extra 2 totems. I also felt the Devoto's Devotion was a big drop in DPS at this level anyhow but it is cheap and will check it out in the new league.

Will post my progress as i go. Thanks for the build!
Build is still working for me! at level 92 now and have cleared all maps thru T11 and have a done a few 12s and 13s. And I am still only using a 5 link.

I never ended up using Devoto's helm or Loreweave chest. Went with the Abyssus and a high armour/life chest. Hp is now 5.2k (and 4.4k was not cutting it with that helm!)
Best DPS i have seen so far is 245k per totem.

Will look at 6 linking my chest and getting thru the T15 maps.

Edit: Tried to see what the most DPS i could get, including using the concentrated area gem and maximize the number of recently killed to get the most 6% damage increase from the tree and was able to get it up to 514k DPS with 94 recently killed. added a pic of it too.

For the most part i rarely use the concentrated area gem and the recently killed is usually in the 20s or so.

Gear
DPS
Last edited by Tallion99 on Jul 5, 2018, 9:39:43 AM
looks like it was just me who played this build this league! Was able to clear all maps thru T16 without much issues except for some of those 8 mods.
This build did feel a little squishier than the Marauder version but the gear is a bit different. The totems here seem to be a bit more squishy too but have died a few times and that extra time they stay up have knocked down a few bosses after death.

usual DPS was between 250k and 300k per totem

Gear
DPS
Inc area no buffsinc area max buffsconc area no buffconc area max buff

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/GGGCrp7K
First attempt ever at the Shaper boss was successful! will be doing this build again!

Shaper
"
Tallion99 wrote:
looks like it was just me who played this build this league! Was able to clear all maps thru T16 without much issues except for some of those 8 mods.
This build did feel a little squishier than the Marauder version but the gear is a bit different. The totems here seem to be a bit more squishy too but have died a few times and that extra time they stay up have knocked down a few bosses after death.

usual DPS was between 250k and 300k per totem

Gear
DPS
Inc area no buffsinc area max buffsconc area no buffconc area max buff

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/GGGCrp7K

Haha yea there wasnt much changes in incursion league for the build and the loss of the spider aspect made it weaker. But now in 3.4 there is herald of purity so this build is way stronger than it was
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
"
Ashathe wrote:

Since beastiery will not become core, will you be updating this build for the next league? I would love for this to be my league starter

Sorry for the late response and un-updated guide. The Build hasnt really changed much at all. without aspect of spider just you can just run arctic armor instead or use essence wurm with hatred in it. Up to preference. How ever now in 3.4 there is the new herald of purity that can replace the aspect of spider and also if you manage to get the aspect on your gear from delves you can remove herald of ash as well.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
Any chance you could post some leveling trees or mention node-priority? Thanks.

I will try to soon . but priority is resolute technique and the ancestral bond nodes after that i take life and fill up resistances whenever i can. I think the leveling trees are quite straightforward and flexible.
You can follow a leveling guide.
if this is not your league starter you can use quill rain toxic rain or VD poet pen to level
Last edited by Petarded on Oct 18, 2018, 1:54:06 AM
Interesting build, can it be brought to another DMG level by going for a big physical dmg two-hander ? Or is it completely bounded to Facebreakers ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info