[3.4 Updated] Hiero.Crit/Non-Crit FaceBreaker.Detailed Guide

93 being my current level.
I have been experimenting with Determination for more armor in the Delve. it seems to help. Also using Rumi's Concoction for more defense. switching between that and Lions Roar...
DPS

165k per totem in the HO unbuffed (Hatred and Herald of Purity)... that compares to the last league which was 162k...

So pretty similar...
"
thomzon wrote:
Interesting build, can it be brought to another DMG level by going for a big physical dmg two-hander ? Or is it completely bounded to Facebreakers ?

if you wish to do 2HAW with something like starforge or atziri disfavour you need to adjust the tree and pick up weapon nodes accordingly. for starforge you wont want hatred or herald of ash. can replace hatred with haste or just go MoM for more defense. and also replace a gem with brutality. abyssal jewels wont be as good either since the reason why abyssal jewels is so good here is due to facebreakers scaling the flat physical damage
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
Last edited by Petarded on Oct 22, 2018, 10:28:50 PM
Added to my success from last league this time around... dropped some DPS for more life so i was able to jump from 5.6k to 6.2k this time and it seems to of helped a lot...

The Delves could of gone better. seems like the time it takes for the totems to attack was just a bit too long in those close spaces. Did make it to level 300 but only came across one boss... making them and other stuff so rare you never find them kind of makes the league lame... otherwise i did like the idea of the delving...

Done all maps except for Panderus Manor, was able to kill Uber Atziri this time fairly easily, shaper was no issue, the elder guardians were no issue, but i could not take down Uber Elder. got past half way with them but my ability to move around properly is s weak spot for me. kept getting hit by the shaper balls. otherwise i think better players should be able to do it with this build... Also tried Chayla and cleared that with no issues.
Just edited the guide a little to show some CRIT options with rigwalds curse.
Currently playing a crit version in 3.4 Delve league
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
I was surprised you didn't mention these belts which are fairly easy to get and seem to go very nice with your crit version. Even the non fated version is a great temp before you upgrade it. Let me know what you think.

The Magnate

(20-30)% increased Stun Duration on Enemies(25-40)% increased Global Physical Damage
+(40-50) to Strength
50% increased Flask Charges gained
+(20-25)% to all Elemental Resistances while you have at least 200 Strength

The Tactician

(20-30)% increased Stun Duration on Enemies(25-40)% increased Global Physical Damage
+(40-50) to Strength
+(40-50) to Intelligence
50% increased Flask Charges gained
+(20-25)% to all Elemental Resistances while you have at least 200 Strength
(50-60)% increased Critical Strike Chance while you have at least 200 Intelligence
Last edited by UnholyHanma on Nov 17, 2018, 12:21:58 AM
"
3.4 DPS
165k per totem in the HO unbuffed (Hatred and Herald of Purity)... that compares to the last league which was 162k...
So pretty similar...

3.5 update
Looks like DPS took a hit, down from 165k to 141k and with only 3 totems it is a huge hit (36% loss)... Being able to spread out 4 totems around you is what made this build nice... and now 2 of them are right next to each other always... will try it with a +1 totem shield once Betrayal is done...
3.5 DPS
Replacing Ruthless with the multi totem gives you 5 totems total and a DPS of 116k... about 12% dps loss...
adding in a +1 totem shield yields 6 totems for 102k so about 7% loss...
Last edited by Tallion99 on Mar 4, 2019, 11:56:05 PM
"
Tallion99 wrote:
"
3.4 DPS
So pretty similar...

3.5 update
Looks like DPS took a hit, down from 165k to 141k and with only 3 totems it is a huge hit (36% loss)... Being able to spread out 4 totems around you is what made this build nice... and now 2 of them are right next to each other always... will try it with a +1 totem shield once Betrayal is done...
3.5 DPS
Replacing Ruthless with the multi totem gives you 5 totems total and a DPS of 116k... about 12% dps loss...
adding in a +1 totem shield yields 6 totems for 102k so about 7% loss...
3.7 DPS

trying the build again... using multi totems for a total of 5 totems.
DPS of 109k per totem is about same at 3.5...
This build can still take you all the way to Uber Elder without issue.
The Immortal call debuff hurts though and you dont have the buff from the soul of arakaali so defense sucks a bit. love the massive mana regen! Still fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info