[3.4 Updated] Hiero.Crit/Non-Crit FaceBreaker.Detailed Guide

"
kazzo92 wrote:
Ah thanks for the reply.

I didn't knew about the Arakaali mechanics , anyway i'm running lunaris , and giong to upgrade it asap , really like the projectile dodge + Gruthkul combo.

That’s totaly fine , everyone has different preferance . But just putting this out there, the arakaali pantheon scales really well off the already high regen you have as a heirophant
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
"
SgArxen wrote:
Hey why do u not use shield charge with a weapon swap? is it bad?

I assume you are wondering why i dont use skirmish then swap to a shield for shield charge, as mentioned in my guide under the gear section. Old one's ward give me more damage with 4 totems than skirmish with 5 totems. because extra totems increases your damage diminishingly
"
Petarded wrote:
"
SgArxen wrote:

I assume you are wondering why i dont use skirmish then swap to a shield for shield charge, as mentioned in my guide under the gear section. Old one's ward give me more damage with 4 totems than skirmish with 5 totems. because extra totems increases your damage diminishingly

Oh my, i meant leap slam with brightbeak and prismatic. Isn't shield charge bad for lab?
"
SgArxen wrote:
"
Petarded wrote:
"
SgArxen wrote:

Oh my, i meant leap slam with brightbeak and prismatic. Isn't shield charge bad for lab?

Ah forgot about brightbeak+prismatic combo. leap slam is definitely better for labyrinth since you can jump over terrains but shield charge isnt "bad". leap slam is definitely superior.
I didn't do the brightbeak weapon swap because i started doing labyrinth at early levels and i was actually taking my time doing my labyrinth runs and clearing the monsters for exp. If you juts want to hit all the objectives in the labyrinth ASAP and skip all the mobs then definitely weapon swap bright beak for way faster runs.

Thank you for the reminder, will be adding it to the guide later.

P.S : i noticed your heirophant character took armour mastery node, just letting you know that updated the tree and i removed those nodes. i felt the regen and movespeed wasnt worth the 2 points.
The updated skill tree can be found in the build guide.
And i will be adding some variants for a more defensive passive tree as well.
Last edited by Petarded on Apr 8, 2018, 7:08:33 AM
Edit:
added a passive tree link for a more defensive version.
added weapon swap gear choices and recommendations.
added a FAQ section.
Last edited by Petarded on Apr 9, 2018, 7:49:17 AM
Took down red elder easily today.

Smoothest kill i ever got in the pasts leagues , and currently missing a piece of uber atziri , but i think its going to be jus as easy.

I switched to Arakaali , still feel like Shotgun projeciles mobs are the most dangerous thing to encounter on maps ( crit , chain , riboons for example) , but the life regen is nice and you can respec some points if you feel like more life / regen is needed.

Currently thinking of what to upgrade next , going for dual sockets trails and better abyssal jewels, going to need a couple of 10% res to if i upgrade to Bubonic.

i'm at close to 1.3 mill on pob and jumps to 2 if always on full life (vs shaper , guardiands)

Also want to get Double phys rolls Steel rings.

"
kazzo92 wrote:
Took down red elder easily today.

Smoothest kill i ever got in the pasts leagues , and currently missing a piece of uber atziri , but i think its going to be jus as easy.

I switched to Arakaali , still feel like Shotgun projeciles mobs are the most dangerous thing to encounter on maps ( crit , chain , riboons for example) , but the life regen is nice and you can respec some points if you feel like more life / regen is needed.

Currently thinking of what to upgrade next , going for dual sockets trails and better abyssal jewels, going to need a couple of 10% res to if i upgrade to Bubonic.

i'm at close to 1.3 mill on pob and jumps to 2 if always on full life (vs shaper , guardiands)

Also want to get Double phys rolls Steel rings.

Looking good! Uber atziri is fairly easy on this build since the phases lasts very short when you have enough dps. GL !
Edit:
Updated the FAQ section
updated the dps calculations in the FAQ section (forgot to check maim, includes Shaper dps dps)
Updated skill tree.(removed totemic zeal nodes, the build already has enough placement speed without these nodes)
Last edited by Petarded on Apr 9, 2018, 12:10:11 PM
Looks like a great and fun build. I've done the Champ and Chieftan totem versions before, time to level up a heiro for the first time. Sitting at 22 or so and going smooth with 2 totems/searing bond totem so far.
Sitting at 77 now, crusing along. Need a 6 link Loreweave but that's a way off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info