[3.4 Updated] Hiero.Crit/Non-Crit FaceBreaker.Detailed Guide

"
ukator wrote:
Sitting at 77 now, crusing along. Need a 6 link Loreweave but that's a way off.

Luckily loreweave is not a compulsory unique, its more of a luxury item. I used a rare 6L until i could afford a 6L loreweave. luckily this build farms lab well and you can easily save up and grind for that 6L lore weave! GL on your grind =)
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
so next league, for the first time I want to start the league off by farming lab with a dedicated lab runner.

thanks a lot for the build, probably what I'll be using for this purpose, since I love AW totems. can you recommend any general resources for lab in terms of making profit/doing full runs etc.?

also, is it possible to level up in merciless and uber labs instead of mapping? or is it a lot better to level up in maps until 85 or whatever and then start grinding lab?
ign: PhrozenFlame
Last edited by cocomoloco on Apr 23, 2018, 5:49:08 AM
"
cocomoloco wrote:
so next league, for the first time I want to start the league off by farming lab with a dedicated lab runner.

thanks a lot for the build, probably what I'll be using for this purpose, since I love AW totems. can you recommend any general resources for lab in terms of making profit/doing full runs etc.?

also, is it possible to level up in merciless and uber labs instead of mapping? or is it a lot better to level up in maps until 85 or whatever and then start grinding lab?

The way i do lab runs is shortest path to the end and grab any keys doors shrines on the way. I only grab dark shrines in side areas if i do not have twice blessed shrine effect yet. Also take note on how many silver doors there are on the way to the end so you do not grab more keys than there are doors.

It is possible to only level through labyrinth a guildmate of mine did it to level 92 but i do not recommend. some days the labyrinth layout is extremely terrible and its better to just run some maps during those days and save your offerings for good days.
Sorry if this got mentioned anywhere already, but why dont you use MoM together with the hierophant ascendancy?
"
deinernst123 wrote:
Sorry if this got mentioned anywhere already, but why dont you use MoM together with the hierophant ascendancy?

for my version i am not using MoM because I get more damage running auras and aspect of the spider. which leaves us with a small mana pool and unable to sustain MoM.
In the future if bestiary doesnt become core, or if aspect of the spider becomes hard to obtain it might be better to just go MoM and use hatred with an essence wurm.

This build is pretty flexible if you want to try an MoM version feel free to tweak it around
absolutely stunning build. switch from chieftain to hiero and the dmg output is great. done all guardians and shaper with easy. for the bigger bosses i take abyssus. the increased damage taken was no problem. only mino i do with devotos.

thx for an great build
"
samus_aran wrote:
absolutely stunning build. switch from chieftain to hiero and the dmg output is great. done all guardians and shaper with easy. for the bigger bosses i take abyssus. the increased damage taken was no problem. only mino i do with devotos.

thx for an great build

Glad you enjoyed the build and the guide.
Abyssus is just a personal preference but definitely best helmet if you want damage =)
Any chance you could post some leveling trees or mention node-priority? Thanks.
"
Petarded wrote:
"
deinernst123 wrote:

for my version i am not using MoM because I get more damage running auras and aspect of the spider. which leaves us with a small mana pool and unable to sustain MoM.
In the future if bestiary doesnt become core, or if aspect of the spider becomes hard to obtain it might be better to just go MoM and use hatred with an essence wurm.

This build is pretty flexible if you want to try an MoM version feel free to tweak it around

Since beastiery will not become core, will you be updating this build for the next league? I would love for this to be my league starter
For non bestiary you can just skip the aspect of the spider stuff. Not a big deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info