[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Uzap wrote:
Yes, i use conc eff al the time for mapping and boss. I only swap ances call to fire penetration (if reallly needed) for boss. But nowadays i just use ances call all the way including boss. U can see my char page for the gear.

For the helm enchant, i wish you all the luck to getting the ms enchant. I had tried previously but after spending on many twiced enchanted and offering. I gave up after a week of trying lol.... i spent the currency i have gotten plus topup from my own to get one from trade - then carry on with the game. Maybe its just me, i dont think i want to spend time on a lvl 75 dungeon when i can map else where cont with the end game.

thanks for the advice

so I changed some gear

Spoiler

Gained 2.5k tooltip but since I use conc effect all the time now which doesn't show in the tooltip it feels alot stronger. It doesn't really decrease AoE by that much either.

About the helm enchant, yeah either I get really lucky or I make enough currency to buy one by running lab, so it's fine haha.
Hmm see if u can get a tombfist with 2 abyssal socket cos intimidate and maim also add dps from the bonus. Else its ok
I got mine by myself, and noone is selling two abyssal sockets one right now.
According to wiki maim applies 30% reduced movement speed. Sounds very good with spider debuff but no damage here right?
Hi, sorry was in a cab earlier while typing. my bad, i was referring to the added socket on the dps in addition to the maim slow.
Last edited by Uzap on May 2, 2018, 6:41:04 AM
Hi guys! Finally sets up 3 auras. But seems I still have lack of dps.
Can someone tell me for comparison POB dps for magma ball per hit for Shaper?
Currently I have 82k (3 stacks of spider + intimidate, proj. distance 10).
p.s. I know that I have two non-damage jewels, but currently replacing it can be an issue for me due to uncapped res and wise oak.
Last edited by RawDamage on May 2, 2018, 8:27:17 AM
"
RawDamage wrote:
Hi guys! Finally sets up 3 auras. But seems I still have lack of dps.
Can someone tell me for comparison POB dps for magma ball per hit for Shaper?
Currently I have 82k (3 stacks of spider + intimidate, proj. distance 10).
p.s. I know that I have two non-damage jewels, but currently replacing it can be an issue for me due to uncapped res and wise oak.

The three biggest things are ofc the +3 Head, Xoph's and Watchers Eye.
Also your belt, rings and jewels lack good damage stats. Especially 40%++ Ele dmg on belt or Rings is really good.

You pretty much still missing literally any additional damage boosts. Get a xophs forst and work your way up from there.
What dsp value I should aim for molten dps?
dps affixes on ring is a real problem for me, because I still can't cap a risistances :)
(only with 5-10ex rings, but it's a bit expensive, because I play four builds and all currency are smeared between them)
The main problem is that +20 loh rings costs a lot and usually without resistances.
Is two rings with loh really needed for end-game?

Another one question is about tempest shield? Whith endgame setup it is not linked to increased critical strike, is it really needed, can it be replaced with lowlvl immortal call?(with tombfists there is no place for it)

p.s. Tried shaper with 58% cold res(lol), seems easy but a bit long(main fight is deathless, but died in mobs phase :)) So this build can do shaper on a budget(without xophs, etc.) If someone interested in fight with budget gear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8b0WuFszA4
Last edited by RawDamage on May 2, 2018, 4:04:45 PM
"
ExiledScum wrote:
"
Uzap wrote:
Yes, i use conc eff al the time for mapping and boss. I only swap ances call to fire penetration (if reallly needed) for boss. But nowadays i just use ances call all the way including boss. U can see my char page for the gear.

For the helm enchant, i wish you all the luck to getting the ms enchant. I had tried previously but after spending on many twiced enchanted and offering. I gave up after a week of trying lol.... i spent the currency i have gotten plus topup from my own to get one from trade - then carry on with the game. Maybe its just me, i dont think i want to spend time on a lvl 75 dungeon when i can map else where cont with the end game.

thanks for the advice

so I changed some gear

Spoiler

Gained 2.5k tooltip but since I use conc effect all the time now which doesn't show in the tooltip it feels alot stronger. It doesn't really decrease AoE by that much either.

About the helm enchant, yeah either I get really lucky or I make enough currency to buy one by running lab, so it's fine haha.

Get a better 'dps-amulet', +phys, +ele, +firedmg, life. At the same time mastercraft res to get capped if nessecary. Also upgrade you abyssal-jewels.
Changing the amulet alone will boost you dps by prob 10% or more.
This shouldn´t cost much atall....
Just wanted to say thank you for this build before the flashback event. This was my first character playing the game (started off as sunder 2h and switched early mapping). I was able to kill everything except Uber Atziri, and that's only because my internet sucks and I lag too much to be able to dodge and move properly. Not a ton of wiggle room left on my gear IMO. Been quite a learning curve, thanks for all the info.
Hi guys,

Just want to add here that if you are running warlord's mark on hit (elder ring) then you don't need to stress the +mana gained from attacks on jewels, and can more freely choose other affixes on those slots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info