[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Uzap wrote:
"
zathorian wrote:
I use this build and like it a lot! Even managed to kill uber elder with it, however I did make some changes for that fight. Ended up Warlord's mark on blasphemy (and removing herald of ash) rather than CWDT. Lost some dmg, but found it a lot easier to survive that way. Might switch back again once I get more experienced with the fight.

I believed poacher mark is better for us since u already have a source for endurance charge and having frenzy charge generation give extra attack speed for dps. Plus the loh and moh from the curse are a flat number compared the percentage based from warlord mark( but then this is pretty minute between the 2 types of curse haha.) Btw u dont really need to use blasphemy. Having an elder ring with warlock or poacher on hit is better.

I went back to using lion remorse( for the health and armour boost to increase survivability) from the 3 buffs build. Things i observed from using 3 buffs( ash, anger and spider) top dps but sacrifice around 5k armour and around 500 health. My tooltip ms was 53k with anger and ash at hideout(no golem out)

After changing back to 2 buffs without ash, i did some modification to the gem and now ms tooltip is 51k without golem at hideout but with the health and armour and i find the build is much more tanky and fluid.

I agree with you on the warlord's mark on hit (ring), I actually upgraded to a ring like that today. Have not tried with poacher's mark, might give that a go some time in the future. Have not yet tried with spider because I dont have have anywhere to put that suffix.
rly cant see how im so far away from op's damage

i get that he has better jewels and about 20 more elemental damge to attacks then me but im sitting at 41k with golem and he is like 20k above

Must be missing smth major
"
xplazzlox wrote:
rly cant see how im so far away from op's damage

i get that he has better jewels and about 20 more elemental damge to attacks then me but im sitting at 41k with golem and he is like 20k above

Must be missing smth major

- no dps on rings... check my rings gimme +7k tooltip in HO with golem...
now i got 53k in HO with golem without rings got only 46k
- craft 30% quality on sword..
- find better maruderous jewel with t1 flat fire
- buy lvl21 Anger
every singl every detail makes a difference :)
ing: Sehemyr
Cleared all content expect uber elder(can't get him spawn), super tanky and high dps

My gear:
Hi! First of all thank for a great build. Really strong!
I've bought tombfists and after that realized that I can't fit all gems :(
I have 15% mana reservation shied, so anger socketed there.
How can I fit all needed gems with tombfists and shield with 15 mana reservation?
Thanks!
"
RawDamage wrote:
Hi! First of all thank for a great build. Really strong!
I've bought tombfists and after that realized that I can't fit all gems :(
I have 15% mana reservation shied, so anger socketed there.
How can I fit all needed gems with tombfists and shield with 15 mana reservation?
Thanks!

you have to ditch some of the gems. just check my character profile for an example setup
Thanks. Really helpful! Now I have no issues. As I understand, now blood rage is self cast, and I can level up it. right?
just level it within your cwdt gem
With 15% shield and Tombfists setup, Blood rage is not linked with CWDT. It is in gloves linked with totem.
"
RawDamage wrote:
With 15% shield and Tombfists setup, Blood rage is not linked with CWDT. It is in gloves linked with totem.

Hi I just went through your char sheet and i do not understand why are u using 15% reserved mana shield instead of the default recommended Lion remorse if you are only running only 2 buffs(Ash and Anger). Without lion remorse or the prime recommended shields, you are loosing lots of armour and health + damage reduction.

OP is using a 15% reserved mana shield because he is running the 3 buffs build(anger, herald & aspect of spider buff).

If you only running 2 buffs, u do not need to have 15% mana reserved.

Also your immortal calls should be used be a lvl 1 or low lvl cwdt so that it trigger more often for survivability. I saw that you are putting it together with your ice golem and molten armour setup.(this should be used as your last layer of defence with max cwdt setup.

your anger can be place together with your ancestor totem in your tombfist glove
anger + totem

your weapon or shield can be setup with either
lvl 20(cwdt + golem + molten armour)
or
lvl 1 (cwdt + lvl 3 immortal call + lvl 7 blood rage)

Boots
lvl 1 (cwdt + lvl7 tempest shield + increased critical strike + lvl 5 enfeeble) though, i believed poacher curse if better for this build:)
if you still want to use portal? then break the link on the boots to 3 + 1 (removed increased critical strike to replace portal gem)

Frankly, there are many ways to work around this build but the core skills have to be there and use the right gears for the right reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info