[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
avasters wrote:

what do you think about this ring? good for the build?

yes looks good. but craft life always over damage mods. The curse WM on hit is not bad opens a socket for some other shinanigans like vaal haste or something
thanks for build :D
Thanks for build :)
All content done

My gear

ing: Sehemyr
This build is extremely good :-) I killed all 4 Shaper's guardians on 83 level, and the Shaper - on 84 level. This build is very tanky even with 6500 hp. Thanks :-)
i was kill uber elder @ 7300 life btw :)
Please let me know why you choose unbreakable over unyielding? Thank you in advance
"
dd0044 wrote:
Please let me know why you choose unbreakable over unyielding? Thank you in advance

it seems to me that with the number of four endu, it will not give a big bonus. if you play with 8+ endu then this passive has sense ;-)
How would dual wielding grelwoods effect this build? More damage more leech because of increased attack speed? I'm presuming armor would remain similar. Lose some life maybe?
U will lose around 500-700 health and around 5-6k worth of armour ( around 10% physical reduction)
"
GornoDD wrote:
It lacks life and good resists but you wont need any resistance on a ring if you choose this. Its also often rather cheap with the enchant.

Hi GornoDD What did you mean by this? you don't say anything about Chaos res on rings so not sure where this statement comes from

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info