[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

When using this as a league starter, when should we pick up Avatar of Fire? We won't have Xoph's blood for a while at the start of a league.
First league starter i think your concern should be when u can equip thief torment to make your build more fluid from the lgoh and mgoh. Xoph is more for additional dps. Once u are able to equip tt, u should be clearing with ease and level up to the necessary level to equip the rest of the gear once you have them.
By far the best build i have ever played!! tried uber elder last nite but sadly failed very hard. anything that hits me one shots me. but so far been having a blast!!
Some problem with Uber Atziri map and any other projectile mob.....any advice?
"
Beskaius wrote:

Where is you Life Gain on Hit ? :) u need at last +35 if u wana play hard content like uber atziri or uber elder, but i saw in your char only.... +2 ? ... or i miss something O_O
ing: Sehemyr
Last edited by blajo on Apr 28, 2018, 10:17:16 AM
I use this build and like it a lot! Even managed to kill uber elder with it, however I did make some changes for that fight. Ended up Warlord's mark on blasphemy (and removing herald of ash) rather than CWDT. Lost some dmg, but found it a lot easier to survive that way. Might switch back again once I get more experienced with the fight.
"
viper9494 wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
It lacks life and good resists but you wont need any resistance on a ring if you choose this. Its also often rather cheap with the enchant.

Hi GornoDD What did you mean by this? you don't say anything about Chaos res on rings so not sure where this statement comes from

Sometimes writing these guides I get really confused. I meant you basically shift dexterity from a ring to the helmet. So you can get resistances on the ring instead.

"
blajo wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:

Where is you Life Gain on Hit ? :) u need at last +35 if u wana play hard content like uber atziri or uber elder, but i saw in your char only.... +2 ? ... or i miss something O_O

Getting some life gain on hit is super-core to the build. The whole idea of molten strike + many projectiles and lgoh is what makes 70% of our survivability
"
zathorian wrote:
I use this build and like it a lot! Even managed to kill uber elder with it, however I did make some changes for that fight. Ended up Warlord's mark on blasphemy (and removing herald of ash) rather than CWDT. Lost some dmg, but found it a lot easier to survive that way. Might switch back again once I get more experienced with the fight.

I believed poacher mark is better for us since u already have a source for endurance charge and having frenzy charge generation give extra attack speed for dps. Plus the loh and moh from the curse are a flat number compared the percentage based from warlord mark( but then this is pretty minute between the 2 types of curse haha.) Btw u dont really need to use blasphemy. Having an elder ring with warlock or poacher on hit is better.

I went back to using lion remorse( for the health and armour boost to increase survivability) from the 3 buffs build. Things i observed from using 3 buffs( ash, anger and spider) top dps but sacrifice around 5k armour and around 500 health. My tooltip ms was 53k with anger and ash at hideout(no golem out)

After changing back to 2 buffs without ash, i did some modification to the gem and now ms tooltip is 51k without golem at hideout but with the health and armour and i find the build is much more tanky and fluid.
Last edited by Uzap on Apr 28, 2018, 10:16:20 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:

Getting some life gain on hit is super-core to the build. The whole idea of molten strike + many projectiles and lgoh is what makes 70% of our survivability

is ok? can't boost dmg so much cos i lack in res due to devoto.....if i find a cheap one think i can try to obtain more serious jewels....

this can help? :

Last edited by Beskaius on Apr 29, 2018, 3:23:14 AM
Thief torment is the best ring u can use before u can find 2 rare to replace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info