[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
GornoDD wrote:

"
RawDamage wrote:
This is not gpu issue. If you use instancing in dx 11, you will see that you can display 200k molten balls with 120 fps. Issue cames from network, each particle is processed by server, but game engine designed like that you have small lags if server has delay with responce. so you besically see fps drop.
I run this on top hardware, and still have fps drops.

It depends. If you see your framerate drop its an hardware issue (actual framerate press F1). If you lag out and everything start slowing down, you start desynching the server. Large packsize maps can cause this when you start spawning absurd amounts of magma balls. This build has pretty extreme attack speed and picking up an haste shrine almost always leads to that problem.

But I love the shield charge speed for this build ALOT. Its like an instant transition sometimes. DragonBall-Z style :)

Got no lag server as I'm always with a rock solid 30ms

But I did switch engine multithreading to "on" (was off because of a Necro bug) and things goes a lot smoother. Still got some fps drop from 60 to 30 (playing in 4k with a gtx 1070). I still think that with this kind of multi projectile skills, GGG should offer "light" mtx skills to prevent gpu overloading.

And thx again for this build, totally in love with my toon ...
Looking forward for next league announcement and expecting no bad surprises...
Last edited by pticouic on May 8, 2018, 2:02:18 PM
Gaining those rings with life gain is no gain :(
Just a quick price benchmark here after a week in Flashback SC:

Double socket Tombfist? 2ex
80 res Loreweave 2ex
Xoph’s 4ex
Rings start at 15c for junk to 2ex+ for multistat.
Few jewels available but can be had for 5-20c with 2/3 stats
3 ball Molten enchant is dozens of ex

(And I’m using a Cherbourg shield for more dps and resists that cost me all of 1c).

I was creaming content in Bestiary with this up to t14, but I’m struggling to afford the upgrades here in flashback so far as I build my map pool. Still beefy, still clears well and still kills everything but I’m only up to t6 or so map-wise.
"
"
davebluedevil wrote:

(And I’m using a Cherbourg shield for more dps and resists that cost me all of 1c).

I was creaming content in Bestiary with this up to t14, but I’m struggling to afford the upgrades here in flashback so far as I build my map pool. Still beefy, still clears well and still kills everything but I’m only up to t6 or so map-wise.

Purchased mine for 3.2ex but it appears I purchased at a good time

In the end currency should be a joke for this build because we destroy lab and east Izaro for breakfast

Still thinking about a way to stubstitute for the soon missing aspect of the spider. The best way is just simply using herald of ash. But for high end builds there is way to use anger+hoa+vitality. You need level 4 enlighten + 15% shield. Then use a watchers with +30 lgoh + anger (pen or added). The survivabilty is pretty insane.

Im still really sad they ditched bestiary league. Imho it was one of the (if not the) best league we ever had. It challanged everyone to opt for some single target damage against tough beasts. Also the unique items where really damn amazing.
I am currently testing this

instead of a shield
for mapping it's a 50%+ damage output increase .. really insane
for guardians I swap out ancestral call for

and I can face tank anything.

But not sure if I swap out the right skill, what will be your advice for 6 links setup vs boss including life gain on hit skill ?
Last edited by pticouic on May 10, 2018, 2:33:40 PM
"
pticouic wrote:
I am currently testing this

instead of a shield
for mapping it's a 50%+ damage output increase .. really insane
for guardians I swap out ancestral call for

and I can face tank anything.

But not sure if I swap out the right skill, what will be your advice for 6 links setup vs boss including life gain on hit skill ?

I would not use a stat stick with molten strike. Molten is useable with any weapon type and you will alternate attacks between greldwood and statstick. This will pretty much cut your dps in half cause the stat stick is doing close to no damage.

"
So if bestiary is gone will they reuse the uniques?

cause I would miss this!

I really hope the somehow make access available to the uniques somehow. Either with divination cards or by another mechanic like beast orbs that can be used to use portals to the beast bosses via the map device. They stated they want to maintain the beast orbs. This doesnt make any sense if there is no further use for these, wich could indicate for something along those lines. Well have to see. I would be totally sad if the new sets would be gone (especially the crabby one).
Nice build, works great.
Last edited by oni_sjau on May 11, 2018, 8:52:10 AM
I did uberlab last night with about 3900 life and tabula.... except for the big slams that I needed to watch out it was a piece of cake.

Running Anger and HoA because it's regular league, not Bestiary.

Meanwhile I upgraded gear a bit... lvl 75 with 4850 life.

Still need thief's torment for the LGoH... will replace it sometime with 2 leech rings.
Hey, great guide btw, just 1 thing, can you post an upgrade path with the most valuable upgrades 1st to last? Thanks.

Current gear so far:

"
FrozenMindz wrote:
Hey, great guide btw, just 1 thing, can you post an upgrade path with the most valuable upgrades 1st to last? Thanks.

Current gear so far:

So you mean an order of importance?

1. Get Fat Life and Resists to 98
2. Get "Life Gain on hit on rings" or "Thiefs Torment" or setup "Blasphemy+Poachers Mark"
2. Get Grelwood Shank
3. Get Loreweave
4. Get at least 1 socket Tombfists
5. Get Xoph's Blood
Buget Dependant: Get "added fire"/"pen" Watchers. Get +3 Head Enchant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info