[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

But then you have to reroll hexproof maps, because you can't gain mana without cursing enemies.
Last edited by RawDamage on May 3, 2018, 8:10:00 AM
I've bought xoph, added one jewel - nothing changed. Shaper fight still to long, lol :)
Any further upgrade will cost to much :(

But need to mention that fight really easy and deathless with this build.
so how are u doing relect maps ? with the life gain on hit only or something i didnt see ?
Doing this for flashback but starting chieftain for the free Xophs amulet then respec to Jugg when I get it.
"
Doing this for flashback but starting chieftain for the free Xophs amulet then respec to Jugg when I get it.

@Taz47

You can´t change your Ascendancy Class in the Flashback Event.
Last edited by Urfaustqt on May 4, 2018, 6:49:57 AM
"
Urfaustqt wrote:
"

@Taz47

You can´t change your Ascendancy Class in the Flashback Event.

Thanks for pointing that out! That would have been a waste of time and currency hah ill just go Jugg
Thanks for this build, well documented.

I am currently testing many builds in standard as I'm done with Bestiary.

This one will probably be my next league favorite.

I am a bit frustrated because I can't find any good ring in standard and push the build to its limits. Very good jewels are a pain too...

Really tanky, good mobility (using whirling blade), erase anything in a breeze until shaper guardians, most map mods are transparent (you said temp chains ? what temp chains?), build cost sounds affordable for end game content.

The only downside I found : playing in 4k so this build makes my gpu crying.

A message to GGG : please do also gpu friendly "light MTX" version of skills ...
Last edited by pticouic on May 4, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
This is not gpu issue. If you use instancing in dx 11, you will see that you can display 200k molten balls with 120 fps. Issue cames from network, each particle is processed by server, but game engine designed like that you have small lags if server has delay with responce. so you besically see fps drop.
I run this on top hardware, and still have fps drops.
Last edited by RawDamage on May 4, 2018, 3:14:24 PM
Anyone have tips for running this build as a starter in the flashback league?
"
RawDamage wrote:
I've bought xoph, added one jewel - nothing changed. Shaper fight still to long, lol :)
Any further upgrade will cost to much :(

But need to mention that fight really easy and deathless with this build.

Xophs doesnt magically boost your damage by a large amount. Theres a playstyle revolving around it. You need to debuff shaper with Ash wich involves letting him hit you. This is not possible all the time.

"
so how are u doing relect maps ? with the life gain on hit only or something i didnt see ?

You need loreweave and yugol. Also dont use your single target dps setup. Play them with IncAoe and AC. Dont use firepen (you pen yourself). I never had an issue if played like this going super-ham even on extremely large packs.

"
RawDamage wrote:
This is not gpu issue. If you use instancing in dx 11, you will see that you can display 200k molten balls with 120 fps. Issue cames from network, each particle is processed by server, but game engine designed like that you have small lags if server has delay with responce. so you besically see fps drop.
I run this on top hardware, and still have fps drops.

It depends. If you see your framerate drop its an hardware issue (actual framerate press F1). If you lag out and everything start slowing down, you start desynching the server. Large packsize maps can cause this when you start spawning absurd amounts of magma balls. This build has pretty extreme attack speed and picking up an haste shrine almost always leads to that problem.

But I love the shield charge speed for this build ALOT. Its like an instant transition sometimes. DragonBall-Z style :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info