[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

What is the other options? I see that bv receive a nerf too and arc a little...
So after this patch: boost in damage, less balls.

I was planning to try this as a league starter, and I think I'm still gonna try even with this little nerf. Never played Jugg before, and MS a long time ago on a raider along with frost blades.

My plan is :
- Compensate loss of wildfire by a good jewel (mana on hit) and Dying Sun (now benefit from 20% reduced fire damage taken, even with Loreweave), at least for clearing.
- Use War banner, good synergy with Jugg because of 60% increased accuracy, and possibility of adrenaline ! However, if I'm not wrong, the 11% increased physical damage taken for enemies will be useless since we all convert to fire. Anger + Spider/Ash + Banner is a total of 85% reserved mana. If not comfortable maybe I'll use an enlightten.
- Switch cwdt molten shell to self-cast vaal molten sheel (instant now) for increased defence when needed.

Overall, still same number of balls with flasks up, more damage per balls, on-demand attack boost (war banner) and defence boost (vaal molten shell) for bosses. It may not be a nerf in the end, even if I agree using Dying Sun is less reliable than a Wildfire Jewel.

What do you think about it ?

I also thought about using two grelwood to compensate for wildfire, but I think Dying Sun with shield is better for defences.
Last edited by Zankai on Dec 6, 2018, 5:55:32 AM
This league is this build's time to shine
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
This league is this build's time to shine

Should look to CoC changes than. I think its CoC-time and other on-hit builds.
What kind of weapon are we looking for at the very start of the league while leveling up (before Grelwood and Dreadbeak). Just high PhysDPS and preferably High Attack-Speed ?
Im going to start league as BV elementalist (because never played one) with cheap gear to farm currency and then make MS Jugg as boss killer.

I hope by the time I roll one you guys will have some info how it feels compared to pre 3,5.
build is totally fine...

slap on dying sun and u have only 1 less proj.

u gain dmg from the buff to the skill it self + buff of grelwood shank and another jewel slot + u get an indirect defensive buff by the flask changes with loreweave. on top of all that, aspect of the spider is back aswell ;)

only real downside is that it got more expensive - dying sun + enchant are must haves now (and the enchant probably is going to be even more expensive now since its mandatory)

sure, u lose a bit of lgoh (1 less proj.), but that doesnt realy matter (in the end, we are jugg for a reason).

i like it :D

I been messing with this build in path of building with the nerfs applied aside from the life leech nerf not effecting projectiles....

here is the POB Link https://pastebin.com/LH71w5uE

i made a passive tree Min Max Preset & a Item Set Min Maxed Preset as well as a Budget Passive tree and item set...

the reason for the 30 dex node is because this build is dex hungry if you manage too get more then 145 dex you shouldn't need the dex node...its really only to level blood rage and gear requirement..

Important - Make sure to match the passive preset with the item preset example - Min Max/Min Max - Budget/Budget

enjoy...
Last edited by Kilsum on Dec 6, 2018, 1:20:21 PM
"
mathias772 wrote:
What kind of weapon are we looking for at the very start of the league while leveling up (before Grelwood and Dreadbeak). Just high PhysDPS and preferably High Attack-Speed ?

just follow the leveling guide thats provided its still current...
"
Kilsum wrote:
I been messing with this build in path of building with the nerfs applied aside from the life leech nerf not effecting projectiles....

here is the POB Link https://pastebin.com/LH71w5uE

i made a passive tree Min Max Preset & a Item Set Min Maxed Preset as well as a Budget Passive tree and item set...

the reason for the 30 dex node is because this build is dex hungry if you manage too get more then 145 dex you shouldn't need the dex node...its really only to level blood rage and gear requirement..

Important - Make sure to match the passive preset with the item preset example - Min Max/Min Max - Budget/Budget

enjoy...

Total dps with this is 20k, is that with every attack assuming all balls hit a target like a boss? I assume with multistrike / fast attack speed this means it does way more than 20k dps, just curious.

Also, why no wildfire jewel? Can't you still just run one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info