[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Greetings folks

Im kinda new to poe, only played in Abyss league...

I wanted to make an insanely tanky champion able to "not rip", at least as easily as a solar guard necro, which I lost 10 of that league :D

I found this build, and it seems durable?

Is this viable for a league starter? If I want to try to farm uber lab?

Thanks in advance :)
I actually thought about using that 30 dex node near the top(Agility) AFTER following the current tree setup(to 93), and then pathing to that far left life wheel with HP/chaos resist(purity of flesh, basically leveling to 100).
The extra dex really feels nice and you don't have to concern yourself with making sure your LOGH ring(s) have some dex on it.
"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:
I actually thought about using that 30 dex node near the top(Agility) AFTER following the current tree setup(to 93), and then pathing to that far left life wheel with HP/chaos resist(purity of flesh, basically leveling to 100).
The extra dex really feels nice and you don't have to concern yourself with making sure your LOGH ring(s) have some dex on it.

u can just craft up to 30dex on boots (maybe even more now with the master crafting changes). u just have to make sure that u have enough attributes from your loreweave (if i remember correctly u need minimum of 19 all attributes + 30dex from any source to hit your dex req for gear).

but i guess using one skill-point to hit that isnt a big deal either...
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:

u can just craft up to 30dex on boots (maybe even more now with the master crafting changes). u just have to make sure that u have enough attributes from your loreweave (if i remember correctly u need minimum of 19 all attributes + 30dex from any source to hit your dex req for gear).

You could also just use Devoto's/Starks as the helm base.
"
slowreactor wrote:
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:

Is delve fossil crafting going to be back for this league? Otherwise that could work as well and use as a base...then use the extra point for something else.
I typically want the those nice mods and delve mods for my rare helm and boots. No room for dex crafting on them haha.
"
Is delve fossil crafting going to be back for this league? Otherwise that could work as well and use as a base...then use the extra point for something else.
I typically want the those nice mods and delve mods for my rare helm and boots. No room for dex crafting on them haha.

I don't see why it shouldn't since Delve is part of the the core game with 3.5.
"
slowreactor wrote:
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"
Path_Of_Bear wrote:

while true, i never see that as an option^^ would require me to completely overhaul my equip after switching away from it... then i prefer to go straight for a rare helmet (even tho it might be a bit more expensive if its not morror-fossiled crap).

the currency/time that u save in that way, more or less equals the currency that u save by going for devoto/starkonja.

on the other hand, this league it could make more of a difference (if the enchant gets even more expensive).
Hey there, small questions about the build that I will do to start in betrayal :

- Is Combustion + Immolate a good alternative to Elemental focus + Concentrated effect, damage wise ?

- Why do we use an Ice Golem in a non-crit build ? only to proc EE ? or for increased accuracy for attack speed boost thanks ascendancy ? Wouldn't it be better to use either lightning golem for atatck speed, or fire golem for raw damage ?

- Do you think War Banner is worth taking for accuracy bonus (+59%) and potential 2.5 seconds adrenaline on bosses when fully charged ?
"

ofc u aint want to waste helm/boot slot on stupid things like dex^^ this is all budget talk.

in a perfect world u would get the dex from one of your rings... but that would mean u need a ring with - life/lgoh/dmg + dex/???/open suffix for balancing resists... this is by no means a cheap ring^^ so at that point, one skill-point might be the cheapest way to get those 30dex.
I'm quite new to the game, and have been angling for this build in Betrayal.

Has the Wildfire Crimson Jewel been nerfed recently? It's saying 'Limit 1' on live, while this guide recommends two of them (all similar gems have 'Limit 2' on live).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info