[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
omgree wrote:
"
mrtournevis wrote:
So the build will cost more to have the slower clear speed than before.

It's not a problem inherent to MS/this build anyway, if you want to go full clearspeed just don't go melee, problem solved.
That's why so many ppl are frustrated with the last patchnote, w/e

I meant more balls at least could compansate clearspeed compare to range builds. Not equal but at least decent compare to them. I loved to play melee and seems this league the only option to play pseudo-melee gonna be Cospri's coc-cyclone.

Yeah you're totally right and melee need an overall rework to be on par with ranged. I'll stick anyway with my shitty cyclone and nerfed MS, can't suffer the taste of playing a summoner nor a spellcaster on this game. I feel really dumb and stubborn when i'm saying that btw :/.
Last edited by mrtournevis on Dec 5, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
Still going to roll this for my boss killer. The numbers still seem fine, def going to play around with double grelwood if deeps are lacking.

What do you think about picking up some life leech nodes with a tradeoff for less health ? I'm planning to lvl it to 96 atleast. The news flasks are such a buff for ele damage taken with loreweave now.
"
Ethario wrote:
Still going to roll this for my boss killer. The numbers still seem fine, def going to play around with double grelwood if deeps are lacking.

What do you think about picking up some life leech nodes with a tradeoff for less health ? I'm planning to lvl it to 96 atleast. The news flasks are such a buff for ele damage taken with loreweave now.

I don't think Life leeeh will help that much, I think shooting for 40 LGoH will be the standard, and with the Extra Jewel slot, that's where your Mana on hit can come from and you should be fine.

Also always shoot for 100 ;)
Last edited by Path_Of_Bear on Dec 5, 2018, 2:55:10 PM
"
Perce79 wrote:
"
Latscho wrote:
How would you approach a dual wield, leap slam version of this build?

Just move the points around Defiance to Dervish instead. Alternative: remove the points around defiance and connect with fury bolts instead. So you can switch from DW to shield whenever and not worry about wasted passives.

Replace tempest shield on the sword with a red socket and put molten shell there. Or if youd like reckoning or vengeance.

Gear doesnt really need changing otherwise.

Thank you mate, i appreciate
For 3.5 I will be swapping back to Dual claw version. Will be using a 6L helm and with Kaom. It's a shame we got nerfed.

I'll prob stick with a GC miner for the new league. Always been curious to see how does it work end game
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 5, 2018, 4:37:21 PM
So what would be a good day 1 Uber Lab farmer now that MS and Sunder are being nerfed? They have always been my go-to league starter builds.
For Clearspeed Issues I've used something like this on my last Meatball-Chars as a swap for rushing:

Normally thats way enough DPS to kill trash.
Is this build viable for betrayal league with the molten strike changes?
Im looking at the patch notes and wondering if this is still viable for me as a league starter. Since I never got helm enchant (was to lazy).
Sure -1 wildfire but replace it with dps/life jewel.
Right?
"
Muwit wrote:
Im looking at the patch notes and wondering if this is still viable for me as a league starter. Since I never got helm enchant (was to lazy).
Sure -1 wildfire but replace it with dps/life jewel.
Right?

its still viable to play. But compare to other options? Meh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info