[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

So the build will cost more to have the slower clear speed than before.

Yeah, I'm gonna play Arc trapper or CoC Arc.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
mrtournevis wrote:
"
Latscho wrote:
How would you approach a dual wield, leap slam version of this build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2190043
You can try this out, dunno if it's fitting your expectations.

Thanks mate
"
Latscho wrote:
How would you approach a dual wield, leap slam version of this build?

Just move the points around Defiance to Dervish instead. Alternative: remove the points around defiance and connect with fury bolts instead. So you can switch from DW to shield whenever and not worry about wasted passives.

Replace tempest shield on the sword with a red socket and put molten shell there. Or if youd like reckoning or vengeance.

Gear doesnt really need changing otherwise.
Added Labyrinth enchantments for the new and reworked skills.

Now imagine how hard it will be to get that +2 that are now mandatory.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:

Yeap, i was thinking to start with MS jugg before patch notes and decided between arc/gc miner but thanks to patch notes i've already decided. Played already trapper but the dmg much worse than miner and remote mine now instant so i see no reason to pick trapper over miner.

I think LGoH still would be good, but ppl who say "this is not a nerf we have more dmg and better single target coverage" forgeting the main problem that most of the time like 98% we doing clearing maps so u just need like only 2% time good singletarget. For the rest time u need good clearspeed and AOE. Less balls means less AoE even if they buff balls doing 100% more dmg this would be still bad.
Last edited by omgree on Dec 5, 2018, 11:53:59 AM
Is this still going to be good just less fast? I want to finally kill shaper and elder and havent had a chance to do so.
"
omgree wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

Yeap, i was thinking to start with MS jugg before patch notes and decided between arc/gc miner but thanks to patch notes i've already decided. Played already trapper but the dmg much worse than miner and remote mine now instant so i see no reason to pick trapper over miner.

I think LGoH still would be good, but ppl who say "this is not a nerf we have more dmg and better single target coverage" forgeting the main problem that most of the time like 98% we doing clearing maps so u just need like only 2% time good singletarget. For the rest time u need good clearspeed and AOE. Less balls means less AoE even if they buff balls doing 100% more dmg this would be still bad.

It's not a problem inherent to MS/this build anyway, if you want to go full clearspeed just don't go melee, problem solved.
That's why so many ppl are frustrated with the last patchnote, w/e
Last edited by mrtournevis on Dec 5, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
"
xbryguyx wrote:
Is this still going to be good just less fast? I want to finally kill shaper and elder and havent had a chance to do so.

For casuals there will be big time gap to get to less clearspeed than now and very bad clearspeed while having 1 jewel.
Seems swords gonna be harder to get. Also u need Dying sun wich gonna be expensive long time.

If u wanna kill just shaper and elder i would recommend you to try summoner or arc totem build. You not gonna rely on uniqs much and these build are easy to play and dodge hard stuff basically you dont need stand-still to kill stuff - your summons/totems killing it while you moving and dodging.
"
mrtournevis wrote:
"
omgree wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

It's not a problem inherent to MS/this build anyway, if you want to go full clearspeed just don't go melee, problem solved.
That's why so many ppl are frustrated with the last patchnote, w/e

I meant more balls at least could compansate clearspeed compare to range builds. Not equal but at least decent compare to them. I loved to play melee and seems this league the only option to play pseudo-melee gonna be Cospri's coc-cyclone.
"
omgree wrote:
"
xbryguyx wrote:

For casuals there will be big time gap to get to less clearspeed than now and very bad clearspeed while having 1 jewel.
Seems swords gonna be harder to get. Also u need Dying sun wich gonna be expensive long time.

If u wanna kill just shaper and elder i would recommend you to try summoner or arc totem build. You not gonna rely on uniqs much and these build are easy to play and dodge hard stuff basically you dont need stand-still to kill stuff - your summons/totems killing it while you moving and dodging.

I really dislike the totem playstyle. Ill look into a summoner build though. My other option is maybe ED/Contagion but that doesnt seem to Boss particularly well but should have great clearspeed. I typically dont like rerolling halfway through league to push content, moreso just find a build that can scale with investment but maybe this league ill end up rerolling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info