[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Thanks
Last edited by Rripo on Dec 9, 2018, 1:58:51 PM
This build still works. Remove one wildfire, helm enchant has 1 less projectile.

You lose 3 fireballs overall but it still handles everything.

Still my fave build, your like a bulldozer and with leap slam your clear speed is pretty good.

It's work? (Craft)

And if work what better +2 life gained for each enemy hit by your attacks or 0.5% of physical attack damage leeched as life?
Last edited by DDDPS on Dec 11, 2018, 5:32:09 AM
hi, thanks for build.
I'm having a bit of trouble having dex and int to be able to use some items and gems.
I had to put 3 points in the tree to get some dex and int.
from where did you get status so you do not have to spend tree points?

Thanks!!

I'm really enjoying the build, it seems to be pretty solid and strongher, I hope it stays that way until the end game
No physical leech didn't work, you never do physical damage with avatar of fire. Life gain of hit is mandatory, but +2 is pretty useless, you need at least 15/20 with elder ring. I recommand the thief torment ring in early season, insane regen with 40/60 life per hit.
Loreweave will give you some int and dex.

You gotta get dex on rings, or craft dex onto your items. One dex node is ok, try not to use more nodes then that.
Hey there. Currently using this build in Betrayal. I don't have the best gear yet as I am still early on, but so far it's pretty decent. I do have a few tips for people:

1. Grelwood Shank is pretty much mandatory now that you only get one wildfire. The build really, really struggles until you get it. I used a Dreadbeak for a while but I couldn't push into yellow maps without dying damn near instantly. Once I got the shank everything melts and I am pushing well into yellow maps now.

2. Ancestral Call also feels mandatory for mapping. Now that you have less balls you really, really need it to get enough life gain on hit to tank those tough packs. I personally run around with Ancestral Call and sometimes switch it out for tough bosses, but I usually just boss with it on and it works well

3. You need a Tabula or 6 Link as soon as possible. The damage without 6 links is not very good, but with 6 links it becomes really strong.

4. Be prepared to run Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark for a while, finding decent life gain on hit rings seems tougher now.

5. Not necessarily a tip, but I ended up avoiding syndicates/incursions until later on. I died pretty much every encounter with them until I got my shank and 6 link. Now I destroy all the syndicate members, even the dreaded Tora.

So overall I just will say don't give up if you struggle at the start. This is not a very melee friendly league, but once you get a decent HP pool (I have 5.6k with a tabula and shit gear) and a shank you're gonna be fine.
Last edited by MarioMCP on Dec 11, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

For all the people that are wondering I have this gear current and I can literally hold right click and do all content. Did red elder deathless (never did that fight). This build is amazing and worth investing in !
Im a very new player and this build looks really awesome. The passive tree is a bit confusing for me to tell where i begin putting points in and what has priority?
Guys, how do you deal with chaos damage? It hurts.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info