[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Ethario wrote:

For all the people that are wondering I have this gear current and I can literally hold right click and do all content. Did red elder deathless (never did that fight). This build is amazing and worth investing in !

Well congratz on the amassed currencies in less than a week ! That the power of Uber lab, but as I don't like Uber lab I'm far behind, but at least got my Grelwood and progressing to red maps.

Howecer, I wonder how do you call your resistances with this gear ? I mean with Starkonja, Thief Torment, Lioneye, Tombfist, Loreweave... You only have res from Thief Torment and your belt. I think its not enough, is it ? Or are you counting on endurance charges and wise oak/dying sun ?
"
Zankai wrote:
"
Ethario wrote:

For all the people that are wondering I have this gear current and I can literally hold right click and do all content. Did red elder deathless (never did that fight). This build is amazing and worth investing in !

Well congratz on the amassed currencies in less than a week ! That the power of Uber lab, but as I don't like Uber lab I'm far behind, but at least got my Grelwood and progressing to red maps.

Howecer, I wonder how do you call your resistances with this gear ? I mean with Starkonja, Thief Torment, Lioneye, Tombfist, Loreweave... You only have res from Thief Torment and your belt. I think its not enough, is it ? Or are you counting on endurance charges and wise oak/dying sun ?

And boots, the resist should be in rings, boots and belt. I have mine capped atm with this gear.

Doing pretty well so far in yellow maps after optimizing my gear on a super tight budget. Seeing how Grelwood is super expensive this league, Beltimber seemed like the best alternative. Despite the nerfs, it still feels pretty solid for league starter and uber lab farming. Curious to see how far this can go with just budget gear...

What is better for DPS?
tnx

Last edited by DDDPS on Dec 15, 2018, 1:19:20 PM
Does anyone pushed this build to the Uber Elder in Betrayal league? I really wanna kill Uber Elder for the first time (killed every other boss ingame, missing only this one) but Im not sure what build I should pick for this.

Also with the introduction of banners are there some changes to gem links?
can someone please tell me, what do we have to put instead wildfire jewel?

Last edited by Gustobox on Dec 15, 2018, 9:52:59 PM
"
Gustobox wrote:
can someone please tell me, what do we have to put instead wildfire jewel?

1 Wilfire Jewels other Jewels can be found under Gear Progression :)
Did anyone played this version of Jugg MS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237244/page/1?

I wanna make MS Jugg as my second build for bosskilling and I wanna fuel all currency into the build but not sure whats easier/better to pick.
"
DDDPS wrote:
What is better for DPS?
tnx

I think Dreadbeak will give more dps, but more balls means more life gain on hit...

Anyways, I got shank 2 days ago and it really changes the build, but I find that i'm still lacking dps without +2 helm enchant and dying sun.

For example, I could barely finish esh domain before time run out and on yellow elder, I don't have enough dps to kill the adds before they kill shaper.

But granted, I still need to get wise oak and 6L, so that's a first step to increase the dps. Then the amulet, dying sun and +2 echant (gonna try getting that on my own, running uber).
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Dec 16, 2018, 6:57:36 AM
Just with Grelwood I can melt almost everything (including T16 so far). No Loreweave, no Xoph's Blood. This is really insane build. I have a question also - what do you recommend (don't mind gems, just leveling them for $$$):

Is 30 life on shield better than any corruption?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Dec 17, 2018, 2:04:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info