[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

It’s hard to die with this build, I’d say hc viable. Dunno how hard it is to get the gear in hc though.
First season playing PoE, love it and some feedback may help new player following this.
One thing I like this build is that the gearing curve makes you feel stronger and stronger as you getting more good gears.

Thief's torment is the first item you should get for this build, makes you so much tanky. I still using it now since the + quantity of items found is too good. Since it could be end game item, you could get a better verison of it. Second should be Grelwood Shank just because how important it is.

Farming uber lab is a great way for you to get currency gearing yourself, and this build is great for uber lab. Right now my gears cost is close to 30ex. This murderous eye jewel could be my most expensive item, I crafted it myself so I have no idea how much it worth.

Last edited by Nyanracingcat on Dec 22, 2018, 1:23:28 AM
Sry for the ask but why 2 wildfire jewel? (limited to :1) So 2nd dont have any effect or i missing something?
"
Sry for the ask but why 2 wildfire jewel? (limited to :1) So 2nd dont have any effect or i missing something?

the build is from 3.4 update and in 3.5 this jewel has been nerfed, you can read that from the top of the thread
Sorry if this is a dumb question, where is the other 50% phys to fire conversion coming from? I see the xophs/avater, but not the other half.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
molten strike got 60% phy to fire
"
Nyanracingcat wrote:
molten strike got 60% phy to fire

Wow, it really was a dumb question XD
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
In the uber-atziri video he is taking the small flameblasts without too much of a problem... I'm getting oneshot with 8k life and 80% res by almost any possible spell, even the flameblast of the phase-3 adds.
Anyone managed to do it without getting oneshot?
"
Squashling wrote:
In the uber-atziri video he is taking the small flameblasts without too much of a problem... I'm getting oneshot with 8k life and 80% res by almost any possible spell, even the flameblast of the phase-3 adds.

Ruby Flask
"
xfgsd wrote:
"
Squashling wrote:

Ruby Flask

what?? it's a loreweave build.. how is ruby flask going to help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info