[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Whats the best setup for farming uber elder? I was thinking a shaper shield with +1 max cold res and tomb fist with +2 aura with a purity of ice. Or just get a +2 aura lioneye shield and then a +1 frenzy charge tombfist?
hi ! just did my first uber elder.

Died 3 times very early in the fight (before the first portal phase), I think I put too much preasure on me :)

then I did the 2/3 fight without dying.

It was very satisfiying ! Thanks Gorno !
"
partyboy79 wrote:
hi ! just did my first uber elder.

Died 3 times very early in the fight (before the first portal phase), I think I put too much preasure on me :)

then I did the 2/3 fight without dying.

It was very satisfiying ! Thanks Gorno !

Could you pls link your gear used for elder or make your profile public?
Where are we getting the dex to equip Grel? I am now 66 and lacking 23 that I need to use it.. and not seeing anymore dex nodes taken or items boosting attributes

Edit: nvm I am dumb
Last edited by Elyndrys on Nov 4, 2018, 2:16:06 PM
Hello.I'm wondering what do the numbers next to gems under the gems and link tab mean?
example
"
[20/00] Cast when Damage Taken Support
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I did try dual wield Grelwwod Shank and found exactly what you would expect.
Quite a bit more damage at the cost of survivability. Using a shield just gives a smoother play style for me.
If you want just try it yourself, swap out Defiance for Dervish on skill tree is all i did.

Edit: just noticed you haven't even got a Jugg molten strike so i suppose ignore my comments.

Thanks for reply. Im planing to try it if im not gonna bored this league and gonna play it next league as starter (if no huge nerf happens)

"
Parazitid wrote:
Hello.I'm wondering what do the numbers next to gems under the gems and link tab mean?
example
"
[20/00] Cast when Damage Taken Support

probably "level gem/gem quality"
Last edited by omgree on Nov 4, 2018, 1:55:07 PM
love your build currently lvl 95 in delve 50% into 96 most safe i ever played shaper is cake by now need to practice uber elder all other content was easy tyvm for your work

my profile is on public atm so feel free to check my gear and give advise what to upgrade next maybe ty think the lifeless ring and my mana gain jewel is next to angle for but not sure
Last edited by jodde333 on Nov 4, 2018, 4:32:36 PM
Yikes.. having real hard time getting rings with good life per enemy hit and mana per hit. super expensive
Use 2 Viridian jewels with +2 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks instead of trying to get it on rings. Can also get a watcher's eye with life on hit so you don't need that on rings but they can be expensive.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2056734

Try this for a 2 x Grelwood shank build maybe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info